Ttc #2

Babydoll- I totally agree. :) same Here ^^

Rose-aww that's so sweet :) my son has been actually really good today and I even got a lie in. Dh kept ds busy so I could sleep in and it amazing. :) we went out for dinner and also got some flowers from DH. :)

I actually had a talk with DH about #3 but he just said I should slow down and we will see after we have #2 xD

It's lovely to have a lie in isn't it!! I had one (of sorts) - DH took DS downstairs but he kept coming up every so often. But it was nice not to have to get up. I came downstairs to complete chaos and mess everywhere though, even in the kitchen his toys were spread everywhere :haha: he's so messy at the moment, he has this thing about spreading as many toys out as possible. It drives me mad!

glad you had a nice meal out too. I am on a diet this week so it was nice to have a naughty day. I have been putting off losing a few pounds ever since Xmas but it's taking so long to conceive I thought I really needed to start doing something about it

Hahaha I had the same. Everything looked like a disaster xD my son is doing the same but he is a good boy and cleans up most of it when I tell him to.
Lol my son usually comes up and wakes me every so often but thank god he didn't yesterday.

I've been trying to teach mine to tidy up but he's not very good at listening sometimes :haha: hopefully once he's a bit older he will be better at tidying.

I really don't think I'm going to be able to wait to test until after AF is due - I've got a massive urge to POAS already :haha:

Well it wasn't mother's day here in the States, and it was a tough weekend for me. I was just so cranky and annoyed and pissed off with my poor DD all weekend. She was driving me crazy, but it wasn't really her fault. I lost my cool a few times. And then last night we were on the mend and having a good time in the evening, and getting ready for bed...when she fell off the stool in the bathroom (she had rushed in there to climb on it and turn on the light herself) and she bit her bottom lip really hard, puncturing it with both her big top teeth. A very bloody and sad baby, poor poor thing. She's gonna be so sore and have a terrible swollen lip I'm sure. Kind of glad to be at work today so I can have some time off and hopefully be more patient with her tonight.

Oh poor Ava! Hope her lip feels better soon. My son has been testing my patience a lot today, ignoring me, whinging and generally being a pain in the bum! He's gone for a nap now so hopefully he wakes up in a better mood. I have a days holiday today so it's a shame he's not in a better mood. I know what you feel about being glad to go to work sometimes - it can be tough dealing with a cranky toddler, as much as we love them :)

Aww poor Ava! Yes I feel like since our little ones come to us as their mothers so much more often, we have the ability to get irritated more quickly!!

Babydoll- I totally agree. :) same Here ^^

Rose-aww that's so sweet :) my son has been actually really good today and I even got a lie in. Dh kept ds busy so I could sleep in and it amazing. :) we went out for dinner and also got some flowers from DH. :)

I actually had a talk with DH about #3 but he just said I should slow down and we will see after we have #2 xD

So I loved hearing guys were "getting a lie in"! I could not figure out why you needed to lie to your kids!! And then I finally realized you were talking about getting a nap in for your Mothers Day!! :haha: I was laughing so hard!

As for me, I'm only 4DPO today but I have been writing down anything out of the ordinary on my app just to have comparison info! I don't even know if it's possible to have any symptoms this early, so I won't call them that-

But the differences I've noticed this month after O have been:

a light, continuous pain or cramping near my left ovary
A slight sensitivity to certain smells
Last night I got in a huggggge fight with my DH over literally nothing
And just today, more frequent trips to the bathroom!

Just keeping you all up to date!

Oh and nipples! Sensitive nipples since 1dpo!! Not the whole boob, just the nipples!

hey everyone! hope to all those who celebrated mothers day had a good one! us states have to wait until may. but it sounds like you got some really sweet gifts. im looking forward to when my daughter understands all that. for now its all on hubby lol.

slammerkin-omg poor baby...so sorry to hear that happen to her! i hope she feels better fast. inside mouth injuries tend to heal quicker than other areas but im sure it still is very sore and tender.

bselck-those sound like very promising symptoms! would be really cool for you to get bfp first month off mirena!

as for me this might be a tmi post so heres my warning...TMI ALERT.....continue reading at your own risk....
for those who have been following my story know i recently went to the doc and she said i might not be o ing since i lack cm of any kind. fertility friend based on my previous cycles predicted i would o today. well im still getting negative opks so no o yet and its getting pretty late in the cycle for me. regardless dh and i have been bding. and i have been using preseed to counter my non existent cm. so last night we bd with preseed. tonight when i went wee on the potty i wiped and got a huge amount of slimy goop ive never seen before except when i lost my mucus plug before i had dd. it was stretchy and had this slight pinkish tint to it..very slight but mostly was clear. having never experienced this sort of thing before i dont know if it was leftover husband stuff and preseed mix or could it be ewcm? like i said no positive opk yet. but i dunno how to tell the difference. the rest of the night i can feel stuff sliding out down there....like i have my period but no blood obviously. i know im so sorry for the images. anyone have any experience in that? i wouldnt normally bother asking but since theres a slight chance could be fertile cm then its a big deal for me lol.

I'm baaaaaaccccckk and have so much catching up to do lol.:haha:

@Sha: Sounds to me like ewcm, you can get it before, during, and after O.

Afm, i finally got my hsg done last week. Omg it was so painful and probably something I will never do again:nope::haha:.

I did not spot afterwards my ass was really bleeding as if I had another period, but that stopped saturday night.

So first pic is my opk from yesterday cd 13 about 2pm and 2nd pic is now at cd14 just a few mins ago so around 8pm.

Attachments

• cd13.jpg
    cd13.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20160307_202632.jpg
    IMG_20160307_202632.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys...can I join?

Bsleck hi! How's your little man progressing? Is he catching up on milestones?

Our dd is 10 months old and decided last week to ttc #2. I've had 2 ectopics before having dd and (forgot the word) an empty sack 2 months after having her. But we're ready to jump back in! Bought a box of opks to start using next cycle and stocked up on prenatal and Folate to start getting everything ready to start trying.

Have there been any lucky ladies since this thread was started? Lazy alert: I did not read through the thread first.

BSelck it's funny how there are different phrases in different countries. Nap in sounds strange to me :haha:

Shaele it sounds like EWCM or left over man stuff. Sometimes I get blobs of it after we have DTD especially when we have used lubricant. Hopefully it's ewcm in your case!

My son was up every 2 hours last night with a tummy ache, poor thing. I'm exhausted! He ended up in my bed from 4am and we just got up, it's very unusual for him to sleep in. However this means my temp is crazy this morning. Oh well - it doesn't really mean much at this point. Luckily he says he is feeling better this morning

Welcome mod19! Yes i think a few have been lucky :)

Hey ladies had my doc appt. Yesterday and got lots of blood taken to have pretty much everything tested. ^^ and got an ultrasound prescribed.. won't be getting the appt until a few months though -.-

But got myself cb opk and a bbt thermometer. So ready to take this on. See if I am ovulating or not. ^^
Gonna get some preseed too so there will be a good envoirement in there for the swimmers ^^

Welcome mod19.

Shaele - Def sound like ewcm. Hope it is. Good luck and hopefully you catch that egg. ^^

Rose- I know that feeling with son. Mine was up all night with pains in his leg. He is growing again and his always hurt so bad. Poor baby.

Shaele - sounds like EWCM.

Oh, for the "lie in" - the equivalent US phrase would be "sleeping in" - as in sleeping late in the morning - at at least relaxing in bed in the morning. Since DH is Irish and I lived there for a little while I'm familiar with the phrase, lol.

6 DPO. Trying not to think about it too much!

Hahaha wow alot of Irish here. ^^ or UK.
I feel you slammerkin.. 8 dpo and I can't wait. I wanna see if af comes or not.

Welcome back hunni! Was wondering what happened to you. What were the results of your test?

Hi and welcome mod19! A few have gotten their bfp here. Most of us are still trying tho and we are glad to have you join us.

Velathria glad you went to see the doc too. It was a big step for me and I feel takes some courage to admit sometimes you need help at least in my opinion. So way to go! Hopefully we both get some answers.
Baby doll I am really sorry to hear af showed up...really not cool. Hopefully next month *hug*

To the rest of you still in your tww stay strong and good luck!

Shaele- it is pretty hard to go to the doc. It's horrible to find out that you as a woman can't do the one thing you were made to do unless with a little help. But it also made me feel better because at least I feel like I might be getting my bfp soon then ^^

Hi guys...can I join?

Bsleck hi! How's your little man progressing? Is he catching up on milestones?

Our dd is 10 months old and decided last week to ttc #2. I've had 2 ectopics before having dd and (forgot the word) an empty sack 2 months after having her. But we're ready to jump back in! Bought a box of opks to start using next cycle and stocked up on prenatal and Folate to start getting everything ready to start trying.

Have there been any lucky ladies since this thread was started? Lazy alert: I did not read through the thread first.

Mod!! Omg hi! How are you!? Your profile pic of your lil girl is adorable!! Yes - Zackary is amazing us and truly having no complications to being born so preemie! He is now 14 months old (10 months adjusted as was due near your daughter lol) so the Dr said another couple months and he should be walking :) right as his 1st birthday approached I started really wanting to be pregnant again and have another baby! It took a few months for hubby to get on board lol but finally got my Mirena IUD removed Feb 18th! So this will be my first month testing!! Im so excited!

We have had Jenny, one of our group members pregnant- and we're waiting for an update for Babydoll (who I think is prego too!)

Shaele- I would prob say a mix of preseed and ewcm. So that's a good sign! Any chance you just missed your O surge on the tests but u actually ovulated? Sounds like you are BDing at the perfect times!

And Slammer- thank you for clearing up the "lie in" for me lol

I'm right behind you and 5dpo and will be testing in the 17th :)

Bselck- I am dpo 9 and will be testing on 14th ... so will be a bit earlier. Hoping we both get a bfp ^^
Hope there will be more bfps here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->