Ttc #2

I've been having cramps and took a dollar store test this afternoon with BFN. I think this is just gonna be a 12-day LP and AF will come tomorrow. Blahhhh. This cycle is whack.

Not sure about the cramps Shaele, but I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing..? Try to keep positive, signs different from the norm can most definitely be good signs :)

Slammerkin - aren't cheapie tests not as sensitive? I know it's easy for me to say, but unless AF shows, you are still in with a chance.

I'm feeling really rubbish and down today. The more I read about shortened luteal phase, the less hopeful I feel about ever having another baby. I wonder how on earth I conceived my Daughter! I fell pregnant with her second month of trying without charting, OPK's or any understanding of my cycle. Either she is some kind of miracle child or since having her my hormones have gone out of whack and as a result I now have a shortened luteal phase.

This month I have upped my B6 dosage to 100mg, I am charting and going to be more regular with metformin. I kept forgetting to take the full dose sometimes last cycle, so going to be more strict with myself this cycle.

Next cycle if this one is not successful, I am giving soy isoflavones a go as this helps ovulation and I've heard it can lengthen lp.

Right now, I feel hopeless about TTC and really starting to think we'll be a one child family. I am 35 so age is not on my side either.

Pompey have you read about reflexology? I've been doing some research and have read that it can really help with cycles, hormones, LPs etc. Might be worth a try for you? I'm having my first session tomorrow. I am actually feeling quite positive about it and looking forward to having some relaxation time.

My AF hasn't arrived yet but I feel crampy like its on its way. I'll probably test in the morning just to confirm before my session in the evening but I'm sure IT will turn up on time tomorrow anyway. I'm feeling ok about it now. I think testing early was good for me this cycle as it has eased the upset of getting AF - it was a day early last month and I was gutted. Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive so I can get on with next cycle :)

only 3dpo and im having pms like cramps. this cant be normal x.x anyone else esp those with new bfps...remembering getting them this early? or at all? feeling worried. id rather be feeling good right now....i feel like symptomless at the beginning is the way to be...sigh.

Shaele- me!! I've had pinching type ovulation cramps since 1dpo and they have never stopped!! Some days they are more mild but when I sit I have to straighten out so I'm not bent over right there. This was one of my biggest signs that tipped me off to test! They never last this long. That and I had (and still have) sensitive nipples which turned into tender, heavy feeling breasts, and going to the bathroom often!

Good luck love!!

Pompeyvix these tests detect 25 miu/ml. Though...they did expire a year ago, lol. I just happen to still have them around from when I got pregnant with my daughter.

Rose at least we'll probably be on the same schedule again. :) I had high hopes for you and me this cycle, but alas. Having very very light spotting and been cramping all freaking day.

Oh, and pompeyvix I think you can still get there. You have some ideas to lengthen LP, so I have hope for you. :)

Slammerkin I hope we will be in sync again next cycle. Its nice to have a cycle buddy. I just tested with a frer and its negative so looks like AF will be coming any time.

If AF arrives today and I ovulate as normal, this cycles due date would be right before Xmas!

hey ladies.. so AF didn't come yesterday for me... Tested this morning with FMU and BFN... but i also tested with IC but something feels off about them.. They look like they god wet or something.. Maybe they aren't acurate.. XD i'm hoping XD

Woke up this morning though with tender breasts so hopefully thats a sign..

But alas if AF does arrive i have something to look forward to. Me and DH are going to go to a animecon and staying over night in a hotel. LO staying with MIL.

Was hoping i could drink if i am not pregnant by then ^^ so at least its a win-win if Af arrives or not. ^^

Bselck- I had a few Ovulation Cramps during the TWW.. we'll see i guess if mine meant the same ^^ Happy you got that BFP right away ^^

Slammerkin- i'm sorry this cycle wasn't it. But hopefully the next one will be BFP ^^ FX for the fertile window ^^

Rose- Hopefully the reflexology will work. Was walking the other day and saw a place that does it so if it works for you then might try it. At least i'll know where to go ^^

Pompey have you read about reflexology? I've been doing some research and have read that it can really help with cycles, hormones, LPs etc. Might be worth a try for you? I'm having my first session tomorrow. I am actually feeling quite positive about it and looking forward to having some relaxation time.

My AF hasn't arrived yet but I feel crampy like its on its way. I'll probably test in the morning just to confirm before my session in the evening but I'm sure IT will turn up on time tomorrow anyway. I'm feeling ok about it now. I think testing early was good for me this cycle as it has eased the upset of getting AF - it was a day early last month and I was gutted. Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive so I can get on with next cycle :)

Interesting you should mention that because I have started to think about it. I definitely think it's worth a go, I've had it once and enjoyed the experience and found it rally relaxing. I guess I'd need a special fertility one? Let me k kW how your session goes, I'm very interested!

Fingers crossed for this cycle xx

Feeling really teary and emotional today. Don't know if it's because I'm on my period or just feel down. I just can't believe the problems i'm having after it was so easy the first time round!!

hey ladies.. so AF didn't come yesterday for me... Tested this morning with FMU and BFN... but i also tested with IC but something feels off about them.. They look like they god wet or something.. Maybe they aren't acurate.. XD i'm hoping XD

Woke up this morning though with tender breasts so hopefully thats a sign..

But alas if AF does arrive i have something to look forward to. Me and DH are going to go to a animecon and staying over night in a hotel. LO staying with MIL.

Was hoping i could drink if i am not pregnant by then ^^ so at least its a win-win if Af arrives or not. ^^

Bselck- I had a few Ovulation Cramps during the TWW.. we'll see i guess if mine meant the same ^^ Happy you got that BFP right away ^^

Slammerkin- i'm sorry this cycle wasn't it. But hopefully the next one will be BFP ^^ FX for the fertile window ^^

Rose- Hopefully the reflexology will work. Was walking the other day and saw a place that does it so if it works for you then might try it. At least i'll know where to go ^^

Tender breasts a definite good sign!! It sounds like you have a lovely night away planned. What is amimecon?

Temp drop and AF has started. What an annoying, long cycle. 4 days longer than normal.

So after some more thought, I'm considering taking this next cycle off from trying. We're going to Ireland for the first two weeks in May, and if I got pregnant on this next cycle I would be 7/8 weeks pregnant and probably in full-on morning sickness/exhaustion mode. I was willing to risk the discomfort of traveling while pregnant if it had happened on either of the last two cycles, but I think I'd rather avoid it with this timing. Plus it would interfere with getting an 8 week appointment to confirm the pregnancy. Need to talk to DH and see what he thinks. Back in November we had planned on waiting until after this trip, but decided to try earlier for a number of reasons. So really this would just be returning to the original plan.

hey everyone...

slammerkin-sorry this month didnt work out =/ but thats great you are going to ireland. sounds like fun always wanted to visit there. and yes now youll probably enjoy yourself more not pregnant. and you can get back to business when you get back. maybe a nice relaxing vacation will help too! or with next cycle you could just try the not trying not preventing way. like just dont temp or use opks or even worry about it. and if you get preg then yay if not then oh well try when you get home since it wont be as such of a disappointment. i hear that when you stop trying so hard it sometimes helps.

pompey-sorry you are feeling down...its probably a mix of af and disappointment. ttc is a very emotional process. i totally understand. i usually have my own release of crying when af shows up too. and then my dh is like why are you crying over that and i want to punch him in the face =) it sounds like you have lots of plans to help. one of them has got to work! good luck!!!!

bselck-thanks for the hope! last night the cramps were so bad i couldnt sleep so i caved and took a pill. today no pain except my lingering backache...really cant wait until thats healed....ugh. but i am really easily angered today and have a lack of patience. can feel myself getting angry over smallest things. dh didnt take out garbage this morning before work when i told him to last night and im mad. right now dd is crying because i wont let her have a book because she eats it.... -.- and its driving me nuts. but my dh better watch out tonight. im sure everything he does and doesnt do is going to set me off. this is every cycle tho...no different so kinda worries me.

velathria-yay still no af! and tender bbs good sign too! still have hope. but glad even if she does show it wont be so detrimental. hope you have fun at the animecon! and if af shows definitely have that well earned drink!

I felt like that yesterday Pompey, really down and stressed about everything. Today I feel a lot better. Still no AF but another bfn this morning on a frer so I am expecting it to arrive shortly.

Sorry Slammerkin. Your trip sounds great though! I'm off on holiday in May and had hoped to have a proper bump by then. Now I'm just going to have a flabby body and no excuse :haha:

AF still hasn't properly gotten started for me either rose. So strange. Just very very light spotting. I've never had this slow of a start to AF. I might break out another test this evening if it still hasn't come on fully, but I can't imagine it being positive, especially given the low temp this morning.

What an odd cycle for you Slammerkin! Hopefully it's a good sign. af hasn't got me yet. I am wondering if all the waking up in the night with my son this cycle (he's been poorly a couple of times) and the few colds I have had has ruined my chart and maybe I Od later than I thought I did. Who knows! Usually Af comes early on the day it is expected and my cm seems a bit more watery than I'd expect.
I don't think I'm pregnant so this is more annoying than exciting! Lol

It's strange how you both have odd cycles this month!

rose - how did the reflexology go?

what exactly is reflexology? and yes how did you make out rose?

AF arrived this morning, I'm not even upset just relieved that I can start a fresh cycle! The reflexology was amazing, if you google reflexology map you will see how the feet are supposedly connected to all the organs and systems of the body. It was fascinating. The therapist was lovely and took a note of all my history, examined all the areas and due to some of the areas feeling tender or not how they should (for example tense or popping sensation) she said we need to work on those areas. These included my pituitary gland (interesting as this is involved in hormone production), various areas of my spine etc. And also she said I worry too much as I have lots of worry lines in my feet so I need to try to Relax more. She said I would sleep well last night and I did!! I'm going back next week and feel so much more positive about things. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks it might help them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->