Ttc #2

Sorry slammerkin about AF coming.. But going to Ireland not having to be throwing up and nauseous is always a plus....you can enjoy your trip! And I agree with what one of the ladies say, when you least expect it to happen that's when it happens. An please have a drink for me! I was cleaning out my refrigerator last night and came across my bottle of wine and I stared at it for had to be 10 mins before just walking away! So enjoy yourself!!

Sorry Rose about AF showing as well...glad you're ok with it...Bc it does mean a fresh new start to your BFP!!! FX always for you! That reflexology sounds Relaxing and motivating!!! Gosh I need to find one, we studied about reflexology in school awhile bk never thought anything of since we don't have any around here. But glad you had a great time and it took your mind off things!!!

Shaele: Sorry you're in so much pain! I too had sharp cramps during ovulation nothing to painful though, I'd had to bend over to take a deep breath wait for it to pass. I hope thos cramps leads to a BFP!!!! Fx for you Hun!!!! Bc it can very well be the case!!

Bselk: Loving that ticker gurlie!!! What's your symptoms so far?

AFM: just taking it day by day, had to set an appt. with my doc to confirm pregnancy so I'm praying everything goes well. My tummy feels so heavy and full and everyday I'm exhausted and tired. My hubby recommended me look for some energy pills, have any of y'all heard of a vitamin that I can take that can give me some energy?

pompey- anime con is a convention on basically everything about anime and video games and all that :) i am a total nerd with that hahaha..
it's just a nice night out with DH without our son ^^ sometimes we need some time alone ^^

Shaele- Thanks girl ^^ my DH was actually hoping i get my period this month XD he doesnt want to end up drinking alone. I really don't know what to think this month. My bbs are still sore actaully more so today and felt like i was gonna throw up last night.. plus keep having these dull cramps and cervix is still super high and omg my sex drive is through the roof again.. :)
Could be just stuff happening though up to AF.. Oh i don't know.. I'm super confused.
Because i also felt super crampy yesterday.. kept running to the bathroom to check for AF.
Hope you get bfp too ^^ and that your back hopefully feels better again. Sorry can't remember but when is your AF is due?

slammerkin- spotting is very weird.. maybe you are pregnant ;) just take another one.. FX you either get a bfp or AF starts for real. Because at least then you can start out the next cycle... But hopefully you get a surprise bfp :thumbup:

rose- sorry AF arrived :hugs: but i'm glad you had a good time at the reflexology. Hopefully that will help you get bfp ^^

nevergivingup- Keep us updated what the doc says ^^

Bselck- Did symptoms show up now? you didn't have any either in the tww right?

Fiiiiinally AF showed for real this morning. 13 day LP??? Strange for me. Glad it's here though. I'm relieved since deciding I don't want to travel while pregnant. Still haven't talked to DH about wanting to skip this cycle - we didn't see each other yesterday due to opposite work schedules. He's working so much this month due to a coworker being on vacation and it being around St. Patrick's Day. Irish guy working at an Irish bar...busy busy.

Rose have you read my reply about progesterone cream lengthening your lp?

Slammerkin-at this point I'm jealous lol. I'm glad you don't have to travel pregnant, especially since you don't know how it's going to hit you.

So the past 2 days I've had cramping like af is going to show up but nothing yet. Hoping for today or tomorrow.

No Mod I didnt see it - I have just scrolled back a few pages and still can't see it, where can I find it?

hey there merryann and welcome!

sorry slammerkin and rose af showed....but at least you both have silver linings.
glad reflexology went well for you rose. sounds like a really relaxing experience. hope that it helps get you a bfp!

velathria-thanks i hope back gets better soon too. i got up today and felt like it got worse. maybe its how im sleeping. but its not fun...quite tired of it. sorry your cycle has got you so confused this time. it gets just annoying at this point...like make up your mind body! as to answer your question ff says af is due on 24th. but hoping she stays away lol.

nevergivingup-sorry you are feeling so tired but thats to be expected =) i heard b vitamins are suppose to help with energy. but definitely ask your doc at your confirmation app. hope all goes well!

afm...5dpo and days are going slow. im feeling crampy but its hard to tell if they are just from my back pain. and theres a kind of full feeling in my abdomen...dunno how to really describe it. probably all in my head. had a dream where i had twins x.x. really hope i wont go crazy during this tww.

Slammerkin-at this point I'm jealous lol. I'm glad you don't have to travel pregnant, especially since you don't know how it's going to hit you.

So the past 2 days I've had cramping like af is going to show up but nothing yet. Hoping for today or tomorrow.

Hi mod, I think your post was aimed at me! I have looked up progesterone cream, but it's not sold or prescribed here in the uk :( I think it can be imported from the us, but it's very expensive. Food for thought ...

Fingers crossed your AF stays away.

AF arrived this morning, I'm not even upset just relieved that I can start a fresh cycle! The reflexology was amazing, if you google reflexology map you will see how the feet are supposedly connected to all the organs and systems of the body. It was fascinating. The therapist was lovely and took a note of all my history, examined all the areas and due to some of the areas feeling tender or not how they should (for example tense or popping sensation) she said we need to work on those areas. These included my pituitary gland (interesting as this is involved in hormone production), various areas of my spine etc. And also she said I worry too much as I have lots of worry lines in my feet so I need to try to Relax more. She said I would sleep well last night and I did!! I'm going back next week and feel so much more positive about things. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks it might help them!

Sounds great! It's fab you feel so positive and relaxed about things. I was looking up reflexologists local to me last night. I found a couple, but they want you to have an initial consultation first , followed by weekly sessions for both partners. It seems very expensive. I may still enquire though. If nothing else it sounds very relaxing.

Hi mod, I think your post was aimed at me! I have looked up progesterone cream, but it's not sold or prescribed here in the uk :( I think it can be imported from the us, but it's very expensive. Food for thought ...

We'll that's a big ol bummer. I wonder how much it would cost to ship something to the uk? I have an unopened bottle of it in my bathroom...

We'll that's a big ol bummer. I wonder how much it would cost to ship something to the uk? I have an unopened bottle of it in my bathroom...

I'd be more than happy to pay you shipping costs if you could send it to me?? I reckon it'd be around $10 to post, but can't be 100% sure.

I'll pm you!

Hi ladies!!

I've been really busy and didn't get on for a few days which has resulted in me taking almost 2 days to catch up :haha:

First, Congratulations Bselk!!!!!!!!! That's awesome news! I'm super excited for you!!! Now I know if I'm having problems it's more than likely NOT from my mirena :) although you still had AF while you had the mirena didn't you? I wonder if me not getting AF for the whole 18 months I had mine has messed it up somewhere.. :shrug:

Sorry to all those that AF got. Fx we all can get our BFP'S this next cycle.

Rose, that reflexology does sound good hopefully it's worked for you.

Afm, cd 12 and I started OPK's yesterday. Not expecting to O until cd16-18 and will try and bd as much as possible but DH is on minimum 60hrs in 5 days (2days and 3 nights) so he won't be feeling like it much. But after Sunday he is on 2 weeks holidays. I just hope that it won't be too late to catch the egg - BD a day or two before and on O day at least.

Pompey, the lady I went to is a private reflexologist who works from home. I just found her on Google. It is £40 for a session which is usually for an hour but on Tuesday it was an hour and a half because she took a full medical history and discussed my goals etc. That was the Same price. She is really flexible and I can literally go whenever I want although she did recommend a weekly session for about 4 weeks and then I can go less often once my body has built up a reserve.

there is no way my DH would go, he is so not in to that sort of thing - mind you neither am I but I found it surprisingly good! If nothing else I am looking at food and lifestyle in a different way since the session, I found it really inspiring. Will be interesting to see whether I see any cycle changes this month as I should have had a few sessions by the time I O.

Rose- that Reflexology appt sounded AMAZING!! Especially that the lady took so much one on one time with you and explained everything.

Nevergivingup- I'm good how are you feeling!? Mostly just tired (but my dad was visiting for 3 days so I got in 2 naps!! It was so nice! My boobs are still sensitive but my pinchy ovarian type cramps are slowly going away so that's good! Oh and I have been eating nonstop!!

Velathria- the only symptoms I had during the TWW were sensitive nipples, being overly emotional and then irritable in a split second and a few nights of certain smells getting to me. But what was strangest for me was very low, pinchy type cramps near my ovaries that never went away after O like they usually do.

Babydoll- glad you've been busy! Yes I did gave a light period while on Mirena so that could def make a difference!!

Slammer- have an AMAZING time on your vacation!! Drink, relax, have fun and I bet that's the cycle you'll end up pregnant!!

Shaele, Mod, Merryann- how are you all doing!?

Good morning everyone...

Well af showed up this morning so we can actively start trying now...yay!

Completely off topic: we had a pretty bad hail storm this morning that busted out all our skylights at work. Will be a bust day with lots of cleanup! The pic is after it'd been on the ground melting for an hour. They were bigger than golf balls.

Attachments

• 20160317_080216.jpg
    20160317_080216.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member