Ttc #2

Omg that hail is crazy!! We've had a few hail showers in the last couple of weeks but nothing like that

wow that is some crazy sized hail. we had a big thunder storm yesterday and a friend in a nearby town reported hail but we just got the rain. i love storms....esp summer ones. they roll in looking so ominous but usually dont last long.

as for me 6dpo today was rough. my dd seemed to want to aggravate me...she wasnt necessarily being bad just a normal curious toddler but being curious in all the wrong places. plus today i was a bit more easily angered. all day i was either wanting to yell or cry. and not all at dd lol. my back was bothering me a lot ...although it seems better right now...will have to see in the morning. i just didnt feel good...not like i have a cold or sickness...just emotional and achy. really not holding out much hope for this cycle as i believe ive felt this way each time i reached this point in other cycles that resulted in bfn. also still no word on dh SA....wish i had asked when and how to get the results...just figured theyd call. and i need to stop typing for now because im in bed and my dh keeps tickling me...makes it super hard to type and takes longer....will chat more tomorrow morning....goodnight all!

Bselk24: Great to hear you're getting rest in! Bc I bet you're tired all day! I'm having the same symptoms as you seem like. Sensitive nipples and hungry all day then tired all day...recipie for 50lbs weight gain. I said I will have to start excercising in hopes I don't gain to much weight.

Shaele: Shaele I know how you feel but the crazy thing with our bodies is that the AF symptoms is very much similar to pregnancy symptoms. So there's still hope for you. I think all moms have those days when our LO seems to be doing everything to get on my nerves but actually doing everything a child suppose to do! I do hope you feel better.

I have days like those too Shaele :hugs: it feels like they know just how to push our buttons!

It's my sons birthday tomorrow so I'm looking forward to some family time this weekend :)

I've just realised that I'll be on holiday for my next test date if I don't get pregnant this cycle. I really hope it works this month as we will be away with some of DHs family and they don't know we are TTC :haha: I would also much rather not have to deal with AF on holiday.

Hey ladies ...

So looks like I am out too.. AF arrived 4 days late :(

Gonna start temping as soon as my thermometer gets here.. hopefully be able to catch the egg this cycle.

But on the bright side I get drink at the anime con with DH so will be able to enjoy that night out together ^^

Sorry you're out Velathria - but it certainly will be nice to enjoy drinks at the con!

Shaele - man, that sucks you're back is still bothering you! Hope you're all better soon. I would call and check on the SA results. I didn't pay much attention to PMS symptoms before TTC, but I think I am noticing that I am a raving, irritable lunatic a few days after O. Two weekends ago I was SO ANGRY with DD all weekend, and then this past weekend we were totally fine, even though I had more time taking care of her alone due to DH's work. Hormones are a b*tch!

I still haven't even talked to DH about skipping trying this cycle. He's working so much we only had Wednesday evening together after AF finally showed, but we got in a "fight" shortly after I got home from work, so we didn't end up talking at all that night. I haaaate when we have to get into a fight on one of the few nights we have together. I had been saving up some topics for discussion and then the night was just a huge bust. BLAH.

thanks for all the well wishes. my back really is starting to get annoying. its been like this for over a week now and i dont know what to do about it. having friends over tomorrow so i did some light cleaning and had to take breaks in between vacuuming and mopping to sit. really over it. and on top of that been having pms like cramps all day. i sound so repetitive im sorry. going to test monday at 10dpo.

rose-good luck this cycle! having af on vacation definitely is the worst and getting a bfp would be great to surprise the family!

velathria-sorry af showed =/ at lease you will be able to drink and enjoy that. good luck temping. i think youll enjoy it. seeing my temp stay high after each day after i o somehow stops my urge to do a hpt too early. it like gives me hope and that satisfies my curiosity. hope you have fun at the animecon!

slammerkin-yesssss hormones are evil! glad im not the only one who noticed that happens a few days after o. sorry you and dh had an argument esp on a night you both were home. i know ive been in your shoes before. just have to unfortunately wait until the next opportunity to talk....i hope it goes well!

Shaele, hopefully you back will be better really soon. Back pain is horrible.

Velathria, sorry AF showed but make sure you compensate with drink and have a great time at animecon.

Rose, hoping for a BFP so that you can go on your vacation with no worries.

Slammerkin, sorry you and DH had a fight. I too hate fighting when your barely seeing each other - which is usually when we fight most as we're both on edge.

Afm, cd 14 and waiting to O and getting in no BD since DH is working silly hours and isnt waking me up. Thinking this cycle will be a bust because of it. I don't usually O until cd 17 so fx some late BD will do it. Will try to BD today, Monday and Tuesday.

BabyDoll I'm sure if you BD today and Monday you'll be covered :) good luck!

Shaele I have a bad back too but luckily it's more of a constant ache rather than a sharp pain so doesn't really stop me doing things - yet. That's why I have started the reflexology, in an attempt to stop it before it gets worse. If it doesn't help then I'll probably try and have more regular massages, as that usually seems to help. I think it's all the carrying around of toddlers we have to do!

Sorry Velathria :( at least you can enjoy your night out though! Going out for an adult night out is a treat!

Slammerkin hope you sort things out with your DH soon. I always feel like I argue with DH at the worst times, when I really need to talk to him about something. Not that he very often listens :haha:

So glad it's the weekend - it's been a really stressful week at work.

thanks everyone.. it still kinda stinks that AF showed but at least i get to enjoy that night...

Shaele- I think i will enjoy it too. Seems like a lot of girls know they have a bfp when they see their chart so it might make me feel better about everything. Especially when AF is due. If i see the temp drop then i will already know she is coming ^^
That back sounds really bad.. have you gone to the doc about it? it could be something else.

Any news on the SA?

Just want to vent .. I hate AF... especially the painful ones.. They suck.. just want them gone. :(

OH no Velathria!! I came back to check in on you since I knew you would be testing next!!

Boo for AF ugh!! Take some rest and go have fun at your anime con!!! Well deserved!

Aww thanks bselck. ^^ thanks for thinking about me ^^ would've been awesome to be this month but hopefully this cycle will be it with temping. ^^

Btw how do you guys attach your charts?

Velathria sorry AF showed!! I know exactly how you feel!! AF is horrible!!!
If you think about it, you're now even closer to your BFP Bc no more waiting to find out...now you can start fresh and catch that eggie!!! Good luck to you!!

Thank you nevergivingup ^^ AF is horrible but like you said now I can start fresh and try catching that egg and this time I will be prepared with opks and temping ^^

Velathria, to attach your chart from the FF app, you click on the menu list top right, go down to "share chart and data", "create/preview home page", click on "preview home page" - you might need to set one up. It'll then redirect you to a web browser and you can click on "share" to get the bb code to put into your signature. I'm not sure if there's a more simple way but this is the way I figured out last month.

Thank you nevergivingup ^^ AF is horrible but like you said now I can start fresh and try catching that egg and this time I will be prepared with opks and temping ^^

I couldn't agree more! Once I saw I didn't catch it the first month with just BD and not timing Ovulation I ran and bought like 20opks for morning and night testing so I didn't have to worry or guess anymore. I knew exactly when I ovulated!

hey all....short update from me as its late and im tired. had company all day and did a lot of cooking.

hope all our expecting ladies are doing well!

to the rest of us cheers to next cycle!

no news on dh sa. i think slammerkin suggested i should call...will probably on monday since they are closed weekends. my back has been fine at night but i sleep and everything goes bad again. i really hope its not the bed because we just got a new one a few months ago. and i dont think ive changed they way i sleep. guess i should go to doc about that too...ugh

a friend is 4mo pregnant and went registering at stores today asking for my help on things she actually needs vs all the advertising and the unnecessary things. made me miss being pregnant and doing that with dd. hoping on all my lucky stars it happens again...and soon. wishing for you all too. goodnight ladies.

hey all....short update from me as its late and im tired. had company all day and did a lot of cooking.

hope all our expecting ladies are doing well!

to the rest of us cheers to next cycle!

no news on dh sa. i think slammerkin suggested i should call...will probably on monday since they are closed weekends. my back has been fine at night but i sleep and everything goes bad again. i really hope its not the bed because we just got a new one a few months ago. and i dont think ive changed they way i sleep. guess i should go to doc about that too...ugh

a friend is 4mo pregnant and went registering at stores today asking for my help on things she actually needs vs all the advertising and the unnecessary things. made me miss being pregnant and doing that with dd. hoping on all my lucky stars it happens again...and soon. wishing for you all too. goodnight ladies.

O no Shaele, really do hope your back feel better, I have lower back aches every 2-3 days depending if I'm sitting to long or if I'm sitting in the wrong chair w/o back support. My back did not start hurting until I had my son with a help of an epidural. I don't know if that started it but I never had it before then. I know exactly how you feel. It seems like everywhere I walk it's a pregnant lady, classmate or family member or so someone is holding their newborn baby and at that moment I would envision me. Just don't don't give up you may be closer then you can see. I'm rooting for ya!!

AFM: waiting on Doc Appt. nothing really new accept a new day....THANKING GOD FOR THAT AND WHAT HE blessed me with!!! And he will bless y'all too. Have a great day ladies!!

I couldn't agree more! Once I saw I didn't catch it the first month with just BD and not timing Ovulation I ran and bought like 20opks for morning and night testing so I didn't have to worry or guess anymore. I knew exactly when I ovulated!

I think this will help too.. I should be getting my thermometer tomorrow in the mail so I can finally start with the temping :) and got my digi ops ready to test like crazy xD
I will not miss ovulation this time around. I just hope I do ovulate.. although I usually have a pretty reliable cycle so I should be ovulating right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->