Ttc #2

hey all....short update from me as its late and im tired. had company all day and did a lot of cooking.

hope all our expecting ladies are doing well!

to the rest of us cheers to next cycle!

no news on dh sa. i think slammerkin suggested i should call...will probably on monday since they are closed weekends. my back has been fine at night but i sleep and everything goes bad again. i really hope its not the bed because we just got a new one a few months ago. and i dont think ive changed they way i sleep. guess i should go to doc about that too...ugh

a friend is 4mo pregnant and went registering at stores today asking for my help on things she actually needs vs all the advertising and the unnecessary things. made me miss being pregnant and doing that with dd. hoping on all my lucky stars it happens again...and soon. wishing for you all too. goodnight ladies.

Oh shelly.. I hope that back ache finally disappears. Thankfully I don't carry my son much anymore with him being 4.. he can walk lol.. must get him used to it when the baby comes. He won't be the baby in the house anymore.

Maybe it's the mattress that you have.. could be too hard or too soft? Is it very different from the one you had before? You should def go to the doc if it keeps hurting. Also I agree with slammerkin. I'd call the doc about the SA just to see if there are any news or maybe how long it'll take.

I know how you feel about seeing pregnant women all over the place. I don't think it's funny no more. Yesterday I was outside with my son taking a walk and literally every second woman that walked by was pregnant and now I found out from my mother that an old friend is pregnant...

Why is life so cruel... I know already that it's hard for me to make that baby but does it need to be rubbed in my face everywhere I go?

I just want to scream.. hopefully we are finally close to our bfp's ^^ FX :dust: for both of us.

Velathria, to attach your chart from the FF app, you click on the menu list top right, go down to "share chart and data", "create/preview home page", click on "preview home page" - you might need to set one up. It'll then redirect you to a web browser and you can click on "share" to get the bb code to put into your signature. I'm not sure if there's a more simple way but this is the way I figured out last month.

Thanks ^^ I found it somehow xD was clicking all over the place hahah... ff is quite confusing.. :wacko:

Velathria I feel like everyone I know is pregnant too. DH just casually dropped in to the conversation yesterday that one of his friends wives is pregnant again. It seems to happen so easily for others!

I am trying to take my mind off TTC so I am thinking about a hot and sunny holiday in September. even if I get pregnant this month it won't be due until late December so I'd be comfortable going away in September. Hopefully having something to plan will help keep my mind off things

Thank you nevergivingup ^^ AF is horrible but like you said now I can start fresh and try catching that egg and this time I will be prepared with opks and temping ^^

I couldn't agree more! Once I saw I didn't catch it the first month with just BD and not timing Ovulation I ran and bought like 20opks for morning and night testing so I didn't have to worry or guess anymore. I knew exactly when I ovulated!

I think this will help too.. I should be getting my thermometer tomorrow in the mail so I can finally start with the temping :) and got my digi ops ready to test like crazy xD
I will not miss ovulation this time around. I just hope I do ovulate.. although I usually have a pretty reliable cycle so I should be ovulating right?

I would think so, Bc mine was usually a regular 28 day cycle until I had that sinus Infection and that had my cycle off but I think I still ovulated just super early Bc that's how it was this month just without the sinus infection, I ovulated super early and if I had not had my opks I would've caught it. So I'm sure you're going to ovulate. So get ready to test and temp I did enjoy the testing part ESP when seeing that positive opk!!

So after going out to Bingo with my mum and sister and having a great time despite my migraine we walked back to my car to find it had been dented! AND my cat whom has been missing for almost 3 days was waiting for me when I got home.! I've had loads of emotions tonight and decided that I'd take an OPK before bed and at 12:15am I've gotten the darkest EVER OPK!! I'm super excited and will try and jump DH as soon as he gets home in the morning! Hopefully BD yesterday (Saturday) and in the morning (Monday) and hopefully again Tuesday will be enough to catch the egg! I've attached a pic of my OPK because I'm that excited!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
wow babydoll! what an interesting day! i would call it lucky except your car got hit boooooo. sorry about that :( but im glad your cat came back yay! and lets talk about that awesome positive opk! cant get any better than that. you better get busy ;) good luck!

rose-that sounds like a great idea! where would you consider going?

afm...good news and bad news. good news is i woke up today with my back significantly better. not perfect but ill take it. im not in agony all the time now. bad news is i caved and took a hpt and it was a bfn. i know still early but i know it means im out. now just want af to show so i can go back to doc to get blood tests done and hopefully find out some answers. but its not due until 24th. blah.

Sorry been MIA, been such a hectic few days! Went to London to meet a Bnb friend who was over from America. It was great fun and her little boy and Anabella played well. We are exhausted as we walked so much! Anabella was great and on Friday she must have walked 20,000 steps without complaining. She is such a trooper!

I am CD 9 today and nothing to report really. I have increased my B6 from 50mg to 100 mg in the hope it will lengthen my luteal phase. I've also bought super strength vit c capsules as I heard this can also help. The tablets are HUGE as they are 1000mg each! :wacko: I am taking so many vitamins and pills, I feel like I'll rattle if someone shakes me!

Shaele, I am glad you back is a bit better now and sorry you had a bfn :( I still habe my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

What a great positive OP babydoll!!! And GREAT news about your cat! I'd be devastated if I lost my cat, he is part of the family.

I know it's hard seeing other pregnant ladies all over the place. So many of my friends , both on here and in real life, have fallen pregnant without even trying. I am so happy for them, but it makes my struggle seem even harder. If I struggled with Anabella to conceive I could understand it, but she came along so easily that now 19 months on, I am finding it tough.

Hey guys...hard to get on here on the weekend. Finally was able to mention skipping trying this cycle to DH and he was cool with it.

Shaele I wouldn't count yourself out yet at all! Only 9 DPO, right? There's still time.

Babydoll- that OPK is so dark!! Woo hoo!!

Shaele- aren't you only 9dpo!? You are not out!!

Slammer- glad you got to tLk to your husband about taking a quick break and relaxing! So important!

Pompey- how cool you got to meet up with not only a bnb friend, but one from the U.S.!! How great to build amazing friendships

As for me, I'm kind of feeling a little shut out from my best friend since I told her of my positive test. She's getting married in two months and is not even trying to have kids yet, but she just commented that "great, now you're really far ahead of me and you won't be pregnant with me" as she knows this is prob my last baby. There are four of us who are close friends and three of us have kids and she doesn't. But she is very career oriented and wasn't wanting kids now anyways- I know she's busy but just feeling a little less supported by her than usual :(

YAYYY Babydoll!!! That is the darkest opk I ever seen too!!!! Seems like your bases are already covered!!!! Wouldn't hurt 1 more time, right?!!

Shaele: Glad to hear your back is feeling better! Sad to hear you're counting yourself out already! We do know our bodies but our bodies know how to play mind games with us having us thinking one thing and it turns out to be another!! And in this case in hoping the another is BFP soon! It is still early chicka, not giving in just yet!!

Bselk24: sorry about your friend not being so welcoming to your announcement!! I haven't told my sister who used to be my best friend at one point until I got pregnant with my first and she was still TTC and her true colors of jealousy, rudeness and mean showed. She was absent my whole pregnancy, my babyshower, and she never cared when I talked about my pregnancy so I stop talking to her about those things. I cried often Bc she was the one friend at that time I thought would be over the moon for me but it ended up being friends and strangers. So with that being said I rather her find out when I'm delivery the baby 8 months from now. So it's ok Bselk, we're overjoyed for you!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Pompeyvix: sorry You're having a hard time this time around!! I wonder what happened, I know exactly how you feel, but just keep trying, I'm rooting for ya!!!

That sucks when your closest friends aren't able to be supportive. :( I haven't told my best friend that we're trying because I know it would hurt her to hear. She's struggling right now because her boyfriend of 3 years is still not ready to commit to marriage and she's desperate to get married and have kids. Every time she hears of someone else getting married or getting pregnant I know it bothers her, so I am keeping it to myself for now.

Good morning ladies...I am so confused lol.now I regret not temping. CD 13 morning I had a very positive opk and it was negative that night and the days after. Well cd 27 I took an opk my line was returning. Here I am cd 29 and I just got this...

It feels as though AF is going to start any minute and I have y regular AF symptoms

Attachments

• IMG_20160321_070011.jpg
    IMG_20160321_070011.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
Good morning ladies...I am so confused lol.now I regret not temping. CD 13 morning I had a very positive opk and it was negative that night and the days after. Well cd 27 I took an opk my line was returning. Here I am cd 29 and I just got this...

It feels as though AF is going to start any minute and I have y regular AF symptoms

Positive opks can sometimes mean pregnancy ^^ also how long Are you cycles usually?

They can vary...I just did this one

Attachments

• IMG_20160321_110136.jpg
    IMG_20160321_110136.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Holy crap hunni! Those are extremely positive OPKs!! I have heard that your OPK can get darker if you're pregnant too!! Let us know when you take a hpt!!

I just keep getting these shocks in my "area" which makes me believe AF is coming

I agree. I'd test if I were you. Do you have any cheapies? XD waaah we are all excited to know.. there can't be another reason for that opk to be sooo positive.

I won't test because its a trick lol

So here are my opks from O and I just did another one

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1458612189734.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1458612189734.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • PhotoGrid_1458612230957.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1458612230957.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • PhotoGrid_1458612144607.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1458612144607.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
pompey-im really hoping that these vitamins will help your lp! ttc is a struggle sometimes but its ok because we are made tough. fingers crossed this will work for you and youll see a bfp next time. its really cool too that you became friends with another member here and actually got to hang out and have a play date! just shows how close we can become and support each other. its absolutely fantastic!

nevergivingup and bselck-my heart aches for both of you and for your stories. it has to be extremely difficult not being able to share your excitement with the person you cherish as a friend and as in nevergivingups case, a family member....and then not get that joy reciprocated too. i cant believe they cant just be happy for you even if they too are trying for the same things. just because you got preg first doesnt mean they never will and wouldnt they want your support during their time to shine too? makes me very sad to read that. i hope that they work out their problems and realize that petty jealousy isnt worth losing you over.

hunni-i have heard that positive opks this late in cycle can mean pregnancy too. time to take a hpt!!!!

afm omg where do i begin. today was pretty crazy. lets begin with dh semen analysis. i called the doc this morning and they said the lab only sent over half the results and theu were waiting for the rest and would call me when it came. so i was like ok. few hours later they called back and told me they are really sorry but the lab we got the analysis done at only does SA's for post vasectomy patients and that the lab should have mentioned that before wasting our time because even the prescription says for fertility purposes. my husband hasnt had a vasectomy lol. so they gave us different locations this time that will actually do the test correctly and dh will have to give a sample again. so STILL dont have answers for that. will have to make another appointment. then we found out that my dh's aunt died this morning. she was found at the bottom of the stairs and it is unknown what caused her death. they doing autopsy today and will find out tomorrow. it is extremely sad. she was the nicest lady. only in her 60's. her birthday was yesterday and she went out celebrating with her sisters who all said she was fine when they left. we are all in shock and spent most of the day at my mother in laws. her husband said my life is now over. i dunno how he held himself together at the house. terrible tragedy. so yeah crazy day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->