Ttc #2

So sorry to hear about your husbands aunt, that's terrible :hugs: also so frustrating t that the lab messed up with the SA - surely sperm is sperm?!

Hunni I'm excited for you to test!!

BSelck and nevegivingup sorry about the lack of support from your friend/family member. It really sucks when people who you thought were on your side turn against you out of jealousy. I would just leave them for a while and hopefully they will realise theyve upset you and apologise.

Shaele: O my, you're taking this really well about the SA. I would've been pulling out my hair calling them to tell them how to do their job and letting them know how they was suppose to tell me and my DH the right info before we had gone through all of this waiting. Sorry that now you have to wait again in the mean time hopefully you'll get Prego before playing the waiting again with them. Sorry about your Aunt....o my what a sad day to lose a love one. My prayers are going out for you and your family in you all time of loss. I hope the husband find his way with peace through this tragedy Bc it's never easy losing someone but it's even harder when that person was your everything!

Thanks rose!!!

AFM: I had sharp like twinges/cramps yesterday....don't know what that was all about....has me nervous now....

Hope everyone have a good day...FX FOR YOU ALL!!!

Shaele, I'm sorry to hear about DH's aunt and I can't believe after all this time you still don't have answers for the SA. I'd be furious that they didn't tell you when you booked.

Afm, we went to Dreamworld, Australia today and not long finished dinner. Such a big day and were supposed to be having a big day tomorrow but DH won't tell me anything about that as he's planned a day of surprise for me for our wedding anniversary. I'm excited as he's never done anything like this before. We BD last night and even though I didn't do an OPK today I've had ewcm so will try again for tonight - hopefully DH isn't too tired:

Shaele- omg that is so horrible. Your poor dh's uncle. I don't know what I would do without my DF... makes me wanna cry. I hope they find out what happened. :(
Hope your DH is ok.. and then the crap with the SA. Jesus they should be closed if they can't do their job decently.
Why couldn't they just check the SA there as an apology for the inconvenience. I'd wanna go in and slap them all silly.

Nevergivingup- don't try to overhung it too much. Twinges and cramps are normal. It's just your uterus getting stretched out. ^^ it's probably nothing. Unless it keeps going and gets stronger. And the part with your sister, that's just annoying but I understand you. My older sister has always been very competitive so when I told everyone I was preg with my son, she became really vicious and mean. And we'll I get why because she can never have babies due to a decease but still why couldn't she be happy.. :( I hated it. And I bet this time wont be different. And then yours being like your best friend is even worse.
I hope she ends up being happy for you ^^

Babydoll-isn't amazing when your men give is a surprise. It's so special in my mind.. mine never does stuff like that much so when he does I love it. ^^
Hope it's something nice ^^

Bselck- im sorry about your best friend. She should keep her jealousy and thoughts to herself and just be happy for you.. I hate people like that. I was also envious when I found out an old friend just got pregnant but at least I was nice and happy for her too. It's not her fault that it's not happening for us yet.

Hunni- I get how your are very cautious abut it meaning pregnancy but it is very common getting slight positives around AF time BUT they are usually lighter not that strong. Just best to just take a HPT and then you'll know for sure. ^^
When is AF due?

AFM actually not minding the temping quite like it ^^ second day taking temp and they are pretty good ^^
AF is almost over and I am now on CD 4 I think so can't wait for O-day ^^

Omg Shaele! How horrible for your husbands aunt! Praying for your family! And although it seems such a small worry in comparison, how frustrating with your husbands SA!

Babydoll- Dresmworld Australia must have been amazing! What a fun vacation and family time u must be having!

Velathria- glad you are loving the temping! I'm interested to see if this makes the difference for you this month!

Nevergivingup- hope all is well with the slight cramping! Pretty sure it's just our bodies adjusting!

AFM, feeling good just really bloated - can't get comfy when I sit and even my leggings seem uncomfortable around my stomach! So all pants are now low rise or leggings are stretched wayyyy up high haha

Wow Shaele that's horrible about your DH's aunt and her poor husband. Just terrible. :nope: I also can't believe about the SA. Gotta love incompetence. That's just the sort of thing that would happen to me since I HATE having to call any place and ask questions. I would be so angry. Boo!!

Hunni we're just all going to be on pins and needles here until you test!

Bselck sorry you're uncomfortable already! I was in full stretchy panel maternity pants within the first trimester because I couldn't stand pressure on my belly either. I also hated wearing bras by the second tri. I felt like I was being squeezed to death. By the end I just had to layer tops to hide the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. I just couldn't stand it.

Shaele - how annoying about the SA mix up. My husband had a similar experience a few months back when he provided a sample. Apparently we didn't fill in one form 100% correct, so it made the sample null and void and he had to do it again :growlmad: So sorry about your husband's aunt. So young to pass away :hugs:

Velathria - good luck temping this cycle! I am also temping this cycle for the first ever time. I have to set my alarm for 6.25am every day to do it :sleep:

Babydoll - how lovely your husband has planned a big surprise for your anniversary!! And what is dreamworld? Have a fantastic day and yay for ewcm!!

Hunni - I've also heard positive OPKs around AF time are a sign of pregnancy. When is AF due??

Bselck - sorry some of your friends aren't being particularly supportive of your pregnancy :hugs: I have no words. Even though I have been trying so long without success, I do not treat my pregnant friends any differently as I am so excited for them.

AFM , well I am back at work today after a week off and I feel absolutely wiped out :( I also have achey legs and mild stomach cramps, so don't know what that's about. I am CD11 today , so nowhere near ovulation, already it's probably worth taking a test just in case. Last month I ovulated CD20.

AF was due maybe 2-3 days ago...

Here are two more for today. The test line showed before the control. They actually look a bit darker

Attachments

• 1458690592408-1885938020.jpg
    1458690592408-1885938020.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. we were definitely shaken by it...seeing as she didnt look unhealthy and didnt have any diagnosed disease we were not prepared. just proves you really never know when your time will be up and thats very scary! had to find someone to watch dd for services on this coming thursday which was tough since most of our babysitters will be in attendance. anyway lets move on to more happy thoughts....

dh is scheduled for another correctly tested SA on next friday april 1st. still a ways away which is annoying. i am really angry that the first one didnt count. stupid people working there or something ugh. and my temp has been slowly lowering so im pretty sure af is due soon. so ill be going in for my blood draws and hormone testing. fun. and thats about it for me.

babydoll- dreamland sounds wonderful i hope you are enjoying yourself! and your dh doing surprises for your anniversary is sooooooooo sweet. id be excited too! have fun and let us know how it went.

bselck-glad you doing good except for bloating....but thats definitely to be expected. enjoy every puffy moment ;)

hope everyone else is doing well! many of you are coming up to fertile week so yay thats exciting!

hunni take a hpt just to be sure! i cant imagine why youd be having these positive opks otherwise

Yeah this one is taking from the control...if I make it to Sunday I will test :)

Attachments

• 1458691222558-1813464502.jpg
    1458691222558-1813464502.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2
Omg bfp!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160322_201152.jpg
    IMG_20160322_201152.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
I cannot believe it

Attachments

• IMG_20160322_210849.jpg
    IMG_20160322_210849.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
Omg Hunni!!! I knew it!! So happy for you!! "If you could make it to Sunday" you would test... Bwahaha you didn't last at all! And thank goodness because you didn't need to!! :happydance:

Hahaha! I knew it hunni! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I caved hard after seeing pregnant people opks on Google.

That goes to show there might be some truth to the opk being very positive when pregnant.

I just had an Hsg done two weeks ago!

Thanks ladies, hospital confirmed it. my levels were 150 hcg so i am pretty early. Around 4w 1d.

Im just worried 150 is low.

Shaele- omg that is so horrible. Your poor dh's uncle. I don't know what I would do without my DF... makes me wanna cry. I hope they find out what happened. :(
Hope your DH is ok.. and then the crap with the SA. Jesus they should be closed if they can't do their job decently.
Why couldn't they just check the SA there as an apology for the inconvenience. I'd wanna go in and slap them all silly.

Nevergivingup- don't try to overhung it too much. Twinges and cramps are normal. It's just your uterus getting stretched out. ^^ it's probably nothing. Unless it keeps going and gets stronger. And the part with your sister, that's just annoying but I understand you. My older sister has always been very competitive so when I told everyone I was preg with my son, she became really vicious and mean. And we'll I get why because she can never have babies due to a decease but still why couldn't she be happy.. :( I hated it. And I bet this time wont be different. And then yours being like your best friend is even worse.
I hope she ends up being happy for you ^^

Babydoll-isn't amazing when your men give is a surprise. It's so special in my mind.. mine never does stuff like that much so when he does I love it. ^^
Hope it's something nice ^^

Bselck- im sorry about your best friend. She should keep her jealousy and thoughts to herself and just be happy for you.. I hate people like that. I was also envious when I found out an old friend just got pregnant but at least I was nice and happy for her too. It's not her fault that it's not happening for us yet.

Hunni- I get how your are very cautious abut it meaning pregnancy but it is very common getting slight positives around AF time BUT they are usually lighter not that strong. Just best to just take a HPT and then you'll know for sure. ^^
When is AF due?

AFM actually not minding the temping quite like it ^^ second day taking temp and they are pretty good ^^
AF is almost over and I am now on CD 4 I think so can't wait for O-day ^^

Thanks soooooo much Velathria!!! I really needed to hear those words. ESP. Since I've been cramping alittle again today. Doc. Appt. isn't until March 9 Bc they're standard is first appt. around 7-8 wks and then I still won't see the doctor!! I want another doc!!!! My sister is infertile as well I guess that's why she was so sour with me. But that's ok I have you ladies :hugs:

Yayyyyy for AF almost out the door!!! Excited for your upcoming + Ovulation!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->