Ttc #2

thanks nevergivingup.. yeah i think the whole opks just suck in general. I'm probably gonna use the ones i have up next cycle and then buy IC's again because atleast there i could see that somethign was happening. I don't think this month is it though.. we didn't BD as much as not around the time it matters i think.. stupid thrush .. it made it just too painful.. but i wanted to check this cycle anyway with the temping and digi opks if i am ovulating and also i'll be waiting for those midcycle bloodresults so hopefully i am finally prepared for next month. ^^

Velathria you never know - Hopefully you'll be surprised! It does only take one sperm :)

I am 8 DPO today and still no urge to test. My cm has become a bit more watery (which I often get around this time) and had a temp drop today (although I woke up early) so will see what happens. I am so grateful that I'm feeling more relaxed this cycle. It had all become way too stressful so I'm glad I have other things to keep me occupied.

This evening I'm having some friends over for dinner as DH is out so that will be nice!

I am pleased you feel so much more relaxed this cycle , Rose. I hope you have a lovely evening with your friends :)

Sorry you feel this cycle is out Velathria, hopefully not, but I understand why you think that. I use IC OPK's and find them really good.

AFM, I am CD28/7 DPO today and have really sore boobs, which means I am 99.9% sure AF is going to come tomorrow. Therefore the increase B6 dosage will have done nothing and my luteal phase remains at 7 days. The only thing that gives me slight hope is that my temp this morning was pretty high. Does it normally fall the day before AF or the day of AF?

Hey Pompey! I had sore boobs when I got my BFP so you never know! Check with Rose or Slammer about temp dips, I'm not sure!

Rose- having friends over and relaxing sounds perfect! Enjoy yourself and your BFP is coming!

Velathria- sorry to be lost, but is thrush like a uti? I will definitely keep updating my symptoms so we can compare!

As for me, I had an extreme "attack" of nausea last night! I felt it a bit the night before but that was after dinner- last night however, I could not even eat dinner! It started around 4pm and I could only explain it as feeling like bad morning sickness!! Pretzels are the only thing I could get down! And today I'm fine!

I looked it up online and I guess it can be a sign of ovulation! I have never had that before! So now I think I ovulated yesterday, on CD15. We DTD on CD 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and then will try to tonight as well on CD 16.

So I feel like our BDing may be a bit off if I did ovulate later than normal but these weird symptoms of O are throwing me off! Maybe I was just sick yesterday and I really did O on CD14!? Who knows? This cycle after mc is different but I'm staying positive!

Thanks ladies I had a lovely evening :)

Pompey is this your first chart? Sometimes my temp dips before AF and sometimes (like last month) it didn't drop until Af had arrived. I think it's different for everyone. I hope your sore boobs aren't a sign of AF and that it stays away! I had sore boobs for the last few days but they're better today.

BSelck keeping everything crossed for you! I expect that your cycle might be a little out of the ordinary due to the mc, as your hormones are probably a bit different to normal so maybe the nausea is a result of that. I wouldn't read too much in to it, as you may even be a little Ill. I'm sure you caught the egg and are in with a good chance :)

Oh - and interestingly I didn't get the post-O spotting I have had around CD5/6 for the last couple of cycles. I am hoping that this is a sign the reflexology is working well in regulating my hormones :)

Velathria- I'm right there with you! 1dpo today!! Can't wait for this TWW to be over so I can test!

Shaele- the first time I ever got pregnant was right after a HSG test! They said my tubes were clear and everything was fine, but I believe that dye test cleared something and it was great! Im excited for you!

I didn't have any clear ovulation symptoms this cycle other than acne on my chin. We will see if that means something soon. Maybe for me to get pregnant I need to feel the ovarian twinges or cramps I felt last month? Who knows! I will keep u guys updated!

haha bselck...you can be excited for me for the test. im dreading it. but i do hope i get as lucky as you did right afterwards. i have heard lots of people getting pregnant right after one of those tho too. like you and hunni. also im sure you got your bd timing in just fine. remember sperm can last multiple days. sorry you had nausea...maybe you got hit with one of those 24 hour bugs or could be hormone related....i guess we will see in several days! glad you are staying positive. btw i think thrush is like a yeast infection. not positive tho.

velathria-sorry you dont like the opks. i love them. they get me excited again to see at least one positive test each month lol...really hoping you caught your egg...like i told bselck they can live for a few days so stay positive! hope you feel better soon too

rose-you sound so happy and you say you are feeling much more relaxed well its definitely showing through in your posts. i can almost see you glowing lol. that reflexology must be doing the trick! glad you enjoyed your evening with friends. sometimes thats needed...date night with the gals. heres hoping this positive mindset leads straight to a bfp!

pompey-so sorry you are having a rough time with short lp. will you try the progesterone cream next? dont count yourself out yet though. usually temps drop and you get af that day. have everything crossed for you af stays far away!

afm results came back from my 3rd blood test and numbers were still low doc said. =( . she also thought it was cd 12 but really i was on cd 15. so the person i talked with said that might make a difference although im not sure for better or worse. good news though i got my positive opk today and for the first time since ive been tracking i got ewcm on toilet paper. not a lot like i probably should but definitely some which in my mind is just fine. better than none at all. baby dust to us all!

Just a very quick update from me - temp drop this morning, so as I thought yesterday, AF is on the way. I usually start bleeding in the afternoon , so I expect that to happen a bit later on. Oh well!

Thanks Shaele, I am feeling much happier. I really struggled last month so I'm glad I don't feel as negative as I did then. It was taking over my whole life, which wasn't nice. Glad you got some ewcm - good luck :)

Sorry Pompey. I hope your temp goes right back up again!

hey there ^^

rose- true.. it does only take one sperm yet i feel like it just didn't happen this time ^^ am having typical PMS symptoms... feeling exhausted, sore bbs, actually not as agitated though as usual but i'd say thats still coming and acne.. yay for spots.. -.-
but i guess i will still see ^^ and i might test early this time around just to know in advance to expect AF. I'm glad you found that relaxation and got rid of the whole ttc stress ^^ maybe i will try out the refloxology ^^ we actually have a place not to far from our house that does it. ^^ Hope you caught the egg and it is implanting ^^ or already has. ;)

Bselck- ^^ thrush isn't a uti.. its a yeast infection.. i think i've eating too much sugary stuff with easter and all. but back to eating healthy.. gonna buy a probiotic to kinda regulate it. I always have problems with that since i was young due to my candida. i actually really had it under control the last few years but now it came back because i've been relaxed with my eating habit.. need to be more strict about sugary stuff -.- Organic yogurt all the way XD
But your symptoms sound good with the nausea.. you could still have that ovulation nausea after ovulation.. maybe you had a really strong one so it was kinda like a post-O thing. ';) hopefully it was a good sign. We are both on the same boat.. our Bd'ing i think has been off too and i don't really know when i ovulated.. Still hoping for my crosshairs but FF is yet to give them to me. :( Hopefully next cycle will look better. FX you caught the egg though and get that bfp :hugs:

Pompey- Sorry your temp dropped but i hope it isnt AF coming.. FX she stays away ^^

shaele- YAY for ewcm.. I understand how that feels not getting it.. It's almost like you are pregnant XD i still haven't gotten any ewcm.. Now i had some kinda of white snot like little blip of cm in my panties but that isn't good enough i think so still waiting for that. and yeah the opks suck for me.. if i actually would get a bfp on my opk then i'd probably go crazy yet but i'm so happy that you got a positive!! :happydance: hope the hsg goes well ^^ and it gets you pregnant finally ^^
keep us updated :)

Rose - it sounds like the reflexology has really done wonders for you this cycle! I am so temped to give it a go if this cycle is not successful.

Sorry you've been feeling so nauseous Bselck :( Hopefully it's just a one off and you're not coming down with a bug or anything. Like Rose said, your hormones are likely to be all over the place.

Shaele - sorry your numbers are still low. I am pleased you had some ewcm though, always a good sign!

AFM - I was convinced I'd start AF today and have been wearing a pad all day to catch it... but nothing. Boobs aren't sore today. I'm convinced it'll be tomorrow. I am temping this month for the first ever time and FF put my ovulation day the same day I got my +OPK. Last month, I didn't temp and FF put my ovulation day the day after my +OPK. I think this means my luteal phase was 8 days last month and not 7. So therefore, I feel tomorrow will be AF today , seeing as a thermal shift is more concrete than OPK's alone. Hope all that makes sense, it does to me!
Also I took my temp this evening, it was shockingly low at 35.78c!! This is lower than all my temps even in the beginning part of the cycle. I know I can't count this, but it must mean something I'd imagine?!

pompey- don't temp during the day or even after getting out of bed. My temp was the other day really high at like 36.77 C and then after i got up and went to the bathroom i just did it again out of curiousity and it was like 35.2 something C.. so yeah now it makes sense to do it in the morning before anything else. ;) well maybe your LP is getting a bit longer ^^ FX that AF doesnt ever come ^^

pompey- don't temp during the day or even after getting out of bed. My temp was the other day really high at like 36.77 C and then after i got up and went to the bathroom i just did it again out of curiousity and it was like 35.2 something C.. so yeah now it makes sense to do it in the morning before anything else. ;) well maybe your LP is getting a bit longer ^^ FX that AF doesnt ever come ^^

That's good to know, thanks.

I'm very interested in seeing tomorrow mornings temp. If it is still low or falls more, AF will definitely be coming I'd imagine. If it's back up again, I'll be very happy as at least that'll mean my luteal phase has lengthened if nothing else. Fingers crossed!

Pompey I'm no charting expert...but couldn't a drop in temp be an implantation dip as well?

Pompey I'm no charting expert...but couldn't a drop in temp be an implantation dip as well?

It COULD be...

It'll either be AF which is on the way tomorrow or possibly , possibly an implantation dip. I SOOOOO hope it's that but I'm afraid after 20 months TTC , I am convinced AF is coming :(

Plus as this is my first month charting, I have nothing to compare it too. I am refusing to read into it or get excited , as it will likely end in disappointment.

Gotcha. I get it completely.

I've gotten two evap lines the last two day (6dpo and 7dpo), but I don't want to read too much into it either. One test was an Answer brand that came in my box of opks, the other is a Walmart 88 cent-er (first signal I believe), but I've gotten colored evap lines with the 88 cent one so I'm sure it's nothing, especially since it's so early. A couple days ago I was convinced I was pregnant, but now I'm not so sure. It's not the tests or anything, it's more of an instinct.

Temps taken during the day don't mean anything, sometimes I used to do it out of boredom and curiosity but it depends on what you're doing at the time, where you are etc. so don't worry about the low evening temp :)

I am starting to feel like I want to test but I am going to make myself wait until AF is late, if it doesn't arrive as expected. My boobs have been sore the last few days especially yesterday, much more than normal. I'm feeling kind of excited about that but I didn't really get it with pregnancy 1 so maybe it's just hormones.

Pompey-seeing your charts seems like you did get your AF so I'm sorry that she came lots of :hugs: for you.. I was hoping that at least maybe your lp got longer.. hopefully next month will be it. :dust:

Rose-hahah I know what you mean. Although this time I am going to test early just so I know AF is coming and then I can just think about next cycle. Although I haven't really been obsessing as much this month so thank god. Even all my symptoms, I am accepting that they are just pms related so actually expecting to get my AF but I have all these pregnancy tests. So it doesn't hurt ^^
I hope you get that bfp!! FX you do :)

Mod19-I'm sorry your having such a hard time with the tests. It sucks when you can't even rely on hpt.. hopefully they will change into actual bfps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->