Ttc #2

Just popping in checking on everyone!

@Shaele: I had my hsg done CD 8 on 3/1..I o'd cd 13/14 on 3/7 and got a pos hpt on 3/22...so I got pregnant a few days after my hsg. I think it helps. Mm y tubes were clear but I think it cleared out some cobwebs. Mines was painful as hell I even had clots and bleeding afterwards like my period started over but on CD 13 I got the biggest blob of ewcm I ever seen.

Thanks Velathria! Got another evap this morning so hopefully they turn into a bfp, but who knows. Gonna try a 3rd brand tonight or tomorrow and see what happens there

hunni- Hey there ^^ how is everything going? How you feeling? this hsg seems amazing.. I've already heard a few now on a few threads that got it done and BOOM they were pregnant XD
Shaele hopefully that will happen with you too ^^

Mod- yay for testing :) got my fingers crossed that you get a real dark bfp :) let us know how it goes tomorrow. :)

@Vel: I am going fine....sick haha. This m/s is brand new to me I have never dealt with it. With my son I only threw up once , but this one...the past 3 days...ugh haha. I have my dating scan in 3 days...how are you?

hahah i know what you mean i never had much MS either.. i got a bit queasy but nothing much. hopefully this time around i won't get it either XD

Doing good.. Actually pretty relaxed this cycle if it doesnt happen then i'm not too sad i think. i'll be getting my blood results hopefully tomorrow so i'll see what they say about my hormones. :)

hopefully your hormones are good....but i knew what it felt like to actually wantedv something to be wrong so i could have an answer other than unexplained infertility

Good luck for the blood results Velathria :)

2 days until AF is due for me. I have had sore BBs for a few days and some twinges/cramping yesterday and I'm quite tired. Trying to fight the urge to test now and keep being relaxed but it's getting harder :haha:

Rose xD I know that feeling. Especially when we think that we could be pregnant.. I actually wanted to test today but then this morning my temp plummeted so I think I am out.. hopefully next cycle will be better.
Hopefully the reflexology worked. ^^ if you get pregnant then I'll make an appt as soon as possible xD

Hunni-thx ^^ I know right? I want her to find something just so i know why it hasn't worked.. but she told me it could be my body still going back to normal from the stupid iud.. but still at least if they find something I'll know why ^^

They told me to call again at 10 because they aren't here yet.

Ladies I just tested - I suddenly couldn't resist anymore haha - and think I got a really faint positive :D it's hard to photograph but the second line is definitely there and is coloured. So excited!! Hope it sticks

I've uploaded a pic but it's rubbish - it's much pinker in real life. Hopefully I'll have a clearer one tomorrow :)
Good luck to those of you still waiting, thinking of each and every one of you :D thank you sooo much for all your support over the last 7 months xx

@Vel: Birth control ain't nothing but the devil

@Rose: congrats!

Thank you hunni. I agree - the drs said my fertility should return to normal straight after my implant removal and I would likely.get pregnant straight away but it's taken 7 months

Omg rose! Fantastic news congrats!!! I think reflexology places are going to get a boom in business lol. Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months! *hug*

Thank you Shaele :) yes I know, I'm very impressed - think I'll have to take some flowers over for her tomorrow!

Wow Rose, amazing!! Congratulations!!!

I'm sold on reflexology now, got an unexpected afternoon to myself, so going to do some research :)

Thank you Pompey. I would definitely recommend at least trying it. I have noticed positive changes this cycle like better ewcm, no mid-cycle bleeding, more stable temps etc so I am certain that it has made a difference. I have only had 4 sessions. It's not something I would normally have tried but it was recommended to me by someone else who had been trying a year and then got pregnant 6 weeks after starting it, so I am sure I'm not the only one who has had success with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->