Ttc #2

YAY ROSE Congrats !!! <3 Healthy 9 months ^^ i'm def gonna see how much it is here and hopefully try it out ^^

I think for me its been stress that has also been getting in between it :) maybe it will help. :)

I've just started bleeding so looks like it wasn't meant to be :(

Haven't had time to check in recent days, but just got all caught up...

Nooo Rose - I'm so sorry. What a blow to get that BFP and then start bleeding. :hugs: I was catching up on the older posts and kept seeing your signature and being confused...come to the end of the thread and :cry:.

Pompey, sorry to hear you had another short LP! Boooo.

Velathria I hope you get good results from your blood tests...and that the thrush clears up. I had a yeast infection some months back and hated it! I think I was overloading on sugar at the time too, so that's definitely a factor.

AFM, CD3 and excited to try again this cycle. Should O next weekend. Really hoping this is THE ONE. I guess I'll be taking some pregnancy tests with me to Ireland...I would be getting my period halfway through our trip if it comes - or getting a BFP. I have considered not taking tests, but I'd regret it if AF didn't show and I didn't have a test with me.

Shaele - hoping the HSG clears you out and you get a BFP right away. When is it scheduled for again?

Hunni - glad to hear things are progressing nicely. So strange the way nausea hits differently with different people and different pregnancies. I was constantly nauseated with DD, though didn't actually throw up many times (I fought it down like a champ, lol). I'd looooove to not be as sick next time. I really hated the first half of pregnancy with her. Third tri was actually when I felt the best.

The story gets even more weird - the bleeding has pretty much stopped and I just got a positive 1/2 on a clear blue digi. At the moment im just really hoping it was a bit of breakthrough bleeding and it will all be ok. I am quite worried though as I never had any bleeding with DS.

rose i bet its ok. :) maybe it was just a bit of spotting :) Just try to take it easy ^^

AFM so just got my AF so i am out and i also found out when i put my temps into another app that i ovulated on CD 17 so my luteal phase is only 9 days long.. i don't like that.. Is that too short for a LP?

Omg I have missed so much!!

Slammer- how fun to test in Ireland!! Vacations= baby making success!!

Mod!- did that faint positive turn darker!!? So excited! Congrats!

Rose!- congrats!! A little bleeding is scary but you have your BFP! So stay strong and I'm sure it was just a one time thing :hugs:

Thinking of all of you even if I didn't get to respond to all of you!

AFM, not much new here, just been busy and kind of not noticing the TWW as much! Then at night, once the kids are asleep I find the TWW dragging as I begin thinking about each and every potential symptom!! Lol

Velathria- I'm trying to think of the symptoms this time around but they're a little different than last month! I still am feeling left side ovarian twinges, but don't really have sore boobs and I'm not starving like I felt I was last TWW! I've had on and off nausea (which is weird for me) and then that one day of really bad nausea (which is when I think I ovulated?) so I'm somewhere between 4-6dpo. I think I want to test on the 18th!! How are you feeling?

oh rose i hope that it is just breakthrough bleeding....stay positive and take it easy...

slammer-thanks...i have to wait until next cycle to schedule the hsg. has to be within the first 10 days of your cycle after af is gone. im 2dpo today so still have a ways to wait. i wish you luck this cycle and hope af doesnt spoil vacation!

velathria-sorry af showed up =/ i am not sure if 9 days is too short or not. when do you get your blood test results?

Thanks so much ladies :)

Velathria 9 days is on the short side but as you missed a few temps this month and it's your first go I wouldn't worry too much, as the app may be a few days out. Once you have a couple of charts the app should get used to your fertile signs and you should be able to notice them better too.

Good luck BSelck - hope the rest of your TWW goes nice and quickly :)

Velathria - I agree - get a good solid cycle of temps this time and you'll have a better idea.

Rose - everything crossed for you that this is a sticky BFP after all!

Omg I have missed so much!!

Slammer- how fun to test in Ireland!! Vacations= baby making success!!

Mod!- did that faint positive turn darker!!? So excited! Congrats!

Rose!- congrats!! A little bleeding is scary but you have your BFP! So stay strong and I'm sure it was just a one time thing :hugs:

Thinking of all of you even if I didn't get to respond to all of you!

AFM, not much new here, just been busy and kind of not noticing the TWW as much! Then at night, once the kids are asleep I find the TWW dragging as I begin thinking about each and every potential symptom!! Lol

Velathria- I'm trying to think of the symptoms this time around but they're a little different than last month! I still am feeling left side ovarian twinges, but don't really have sore boobs and I'm not starving like I felt I was last TWW! I've had on and off nausea (which is weird for me) and then that one day of really bad nausea (which is when I think I ovulated?) so I'm somewhere between 4-6dpo. I think I want to test on the 18th!! How are you feeling?

Heeyyy!! :) yeah i know what you mean :rofl: i go through that too...

Well i'm ok i guess.. just got my AF so i am out again this month, nothing new -.- but atleast i saw that coming seeing my temp drop yesterday and then some more today.. Hopefully your symptoms are a sign that you are preggers again :) Good luck :)

thanks ladies :) i hope next month will be better. It sucks stupid witch got me again but i expected it this time.. We didn't bd enough and not at the right time.. This time i will def be more religious with my temps. :)

Rose - I am so glad the bleeding didn't result in an early mc. I knew how nercous and cautious you must be, but I guess spotting early on is pretty normal. It must have worried you seeing as you didn't have it in your first pregnancy.

Bselck - Fingers and toes crossed all these signs are early pregnancy signs again and you have your BFP!

Velathria - A luteal phase shorter than 10 days is consider short. However, dont worry yet. Spend this month charting, temping and understanding your body which will hopefully result in a BFP and if it doesn't, at least you will have a better idea of what is actually happening. I've learnt so much about my body by paying more attention to what's going on and I've found it very interesting.

Slammerkin - I hope you get some Irish luck this month and conceive!

As for me - I am OK. CD3 for me today and my LP ended up being 8 days last month which is pretty rubbish! I was really down Sunday when AF started , but I feel better now. It's been a painful AF this time, with more noticeable cramping and sore boobs.

I've decided to try Soya Isoflavones this month. I am not sure if it's the right thing to do, but after reading countless success stories both on this forum and other forums, I've decided it;s worth a shot. I know my problem isnt ovulating (SI are supposed to help you ovulate) but I've read it can help strengthen ovulation, potentially bring it forward and a more mature follicle could help increase progesterone, which could result in a BFP. I've nothing to lose and if it messes up my cycles or if it doesn't work after 3 cycles, I will move onto the next thing. I took 80mg this morning and will increase my dose until day 7, when you stop taking it.

OH shoot Velathria! I must have missed your AF post! Ugh! And the short LP is so annoying! Hopefully it's just a one time thing and will go back to normal next month!

Pompey- I think the soy is worth trying!! I too have seen so many ppl on here get their BFP with it!!

Sorry AF came :( hopefully the temping will help you and this will be your lucky month! :
Pompey I think when you've been doing the same thing for a while and it's not happening it's always good to try something new.

thanks guys.. ^^ i will def see this month how it goes with temping.. :) Will be making sure i temp everyday and then atleast FF should be able to give me my crosshairs this time around. :)
Pompey- Good idea with the SI. Maybe they will finally help with it all. :) let me know if it does. I don't have much a strong ovulation either.. I used to when i was young but now not anymore.. :( so if it works for you i might try it out :)

hey all just checking in see how everyone is doing

Hey Shaele!

Just symptom spotting over here in the TWW! Lol it has definitely been different then last month, so at first I thought I was out, but just today my boobs have become sore so that gives me hope. I have also had this weird nausea thing going on? I've never had this happen during the TWW and it has been for the past few days so definitely before implantation even would have occurred! I've read that this can happen from the increase in progesterone in our bodies after we ovulate. So it's been throwing me for a loop! And it usually starts in the afternoon and goes into the night (never in the morning when I wake up on an empty stomach) and it's like I eat and THEN get nauseous! So weird! I've had headaches in my eyebrows (like sinus headaches) over the past few days and today woke up with a sore throat I think from (sorry to be gross) my runny nose going down into my throat overnight.

I should be right around 7dpo today and starting yesterday I having been craving anything and everything chocolate!!

I'm going to start testing on Sunday! Wish me luck!

Forgot to update here after my scan baby heartbeat was 143 bpm and was measuring a day ahead so I am 7w 3d.

https://i68.tinypic.com/28anrra.jpg
--------------------------

So i decided to tell my "dad"...the man who has 4-5 children that he never took care of that he has another grandchild on the way. This was his response...i know i been in a relationship for 2 years and am a great mother so his response is irrelavnt. This is like the pot calling the kettle black when the pot pretty much burned out. We are happy and shocked, but happy and thankful to God. This just another person who never see this child a day in their life along with some other people.

His words in text were:

"Okay so you really think that is something to be proud of. I guess you did not learn a thing from the first time laying up with diferent men making babies. 2 kids 2 different daddies because you can't keep your legs close but if you like it I love it. goodnight and again thanks for the birthday wishes."

Omg Jackie what an awful thing for your dad to say! It sounds like he hasn't exactly taken responsibility for his own life so how can he say that to you. Take no notice and don't let him ruin the excitement for you. I'm sure he will come around and regret it in time.

BSelck sore boobs from about 7/8dpo was my first symptom! I don't really remember it with DS but they've been very uncomfortable and still are now. Hope it's a good sign for you too!

bselck-those are great symptoms! some are very similar it seems to last cycle so sounds very promising! and some are not similar but that doesnt mean anything bad of course. at least you are getting some signs at all =) hope you can make it to sunday to test...thats always the hard part for me.

hunni-great scan! im sorry your dad is saying hurtful things like that. we really deserve the support from everyone at this time. i know it sounds redundant but as long as you are happy thats all that matters. and you still have a very positive attitude so yay! this is your time to enjoy and celebrate so im glad the words of one person isnt changing that. stay strong and dont let it get to you.

afm 4dpo and nothing symptomwise to report. i really dont want to go for a hsg. my friend said maybe you have to threaten your body with it and then it will work properly lol. so im really hoping this is my cycle. even praying and im far from a religious person. and i know its out of my control now but i have to keep my mind occupied while i wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->