Ttc #2

ok everyone...so i tested and results are inconclusive lol. i spent a majority of the morning squinting at the test and i see a line but i don't know if it's an indent or evap. it's sooooooo light...i just don't know. dd test was an obvious line no question about it. this one not at all. it looks like an evap line that disappears once it's dry but i rechecked it 2 hours later and it's still there. ill post some pics...although they are just garbage. it's a real squinter for sure...

excuse dh the pieces of dh beard that also bombed the pic. he must have shaved this morning...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 9
I can definitely see something Shaele :D hopefully you'll get a darker one tomorrow!!

Photo bombed beard :haha: why do men do that, my husband is always leaving his hairs all over the sink and once they were even making the soap hairy :haha:

I see what you're talking about Shaele, but I'm no expert in lines/evaps, etc. Hoping this becomes a true line tomorrow!

thanks rose and slammerkin. i probably will skip testing tomorrow and try again friday. af due saturday so....should be determining test by then i hope. also lol at your dh slammer. love the list!

Rose- your husbands to-do list had me cracking up!! Such a good man lol

Babydoll- even if it's an early O, it sounds like you have your bases covered!!

Shaele!! I can CLEARLY see that line!! Omg omg omg! I don't know anything about evaps, but I KNOW that is a line and that has to mean something right!!? I am soooooo excited for you!! I just knew from your chart!!

In the pregnancy test forum there is a thread to charts that ended up leading to BFP's- and I noticed that everyone who got a BFP had sex the day before O. So I'm bummed that I think I ended up Oing on the 7th since the last day we DTD was the 5th (I thought I was to O on the 6th)

No symptoms for me but I will be testing again tomorrow or Friday if I can hold out and AF doesn't show up!

Thank you bselck! I'm not getting too excited yet....not until I see a dark line that can't be questioned. I'm still so nervous. I was hoping I'd have my answer by now but still waiting. Ugh lol. I'm still hoping for your bfp soon too! No symptoms doesn't mean no bfp!

Morning all....so I caved and took a test. I couldn't sleep. Boobs were sore last night. I needed to satisfy curiosity. The line is definitely darker than yesterday's but it's still faint. Pictures suck because my camera wasn't cooperating but I tried. Hopefully you can see it. Still not calling it a bfp cause its neither big or fat but hoping it continues to darken...

Attachments

• 20160421_071011.jpg
    20160421_071011.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160421_070700.jpg
    20160421_070700.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
Shaele; WooHoo!!!! That line looks very promising! I can see it without zooming in on my phone.

Fx Bselk! Hoping to hear good news really soon.

Didn't get to BD today as DH was way too tired and was only home and awake for an hour today before going back to work but I'm sure I've already O'd so shouldn't matter too much. I'm still not convinced I O'd cd 14 but I'm sure we will see when/if AF comes. I almost always only have a 12 day LP.

Good luck Babydoll - hope you caught it this time!

CD12 here and no fertile CM yet, ugh. Hoping it shows up later today. I usually have EWCM starting CD10. Really would rather not repeat the delayed O cycle I had in Feb. That was super annoying. We BD last night, though I kind of feel like it was a "wasted" effort if I'm not fertile yet, lol. My body seems to insist on waiting for a Wednesday to O - how weird is that? Last three cycles I've O'd on a Wednesday!

thank you slammerkin and babydoll! im still in shock. hope its a sticky bean. fingers crossed for you both!...well for you all of course!

how is everyone else doing?

Shaele! Amazing!!!!! It's there girl!! Believe in it!!

Babydoll- that's great you have another clear way of tracking your O... By tracking the length of your LP!

Slammer- that is so funny!! My O came on a Thursday again this cycle so I'm on the Thursday train lol

As for me, I THINK I too have my BFP! I last tested on Sunday and Monday at 10 and 11dpo and held out until today when AF should've arrived. The problem is, the line is so faint for 14dpo that I'm not sure what to think. The pictures are hard to see, but tell me if you think it's the start of a BFP or a chemical possibly?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
Here's a slightly different view...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
i see something bselck! i hope it gets darker! would be great to have same bfp day!

Thanks Shaele!! I would love to be your same day BFP/ bump buddy!! Lol I guess I could have been off on my O but only by a day or two so for a line that light at 14dpo I don't know? Im off to google light BFPs on 14dpo!! Haha

Thanks Shaele!! I would love to be your same day BFP/ bump buddy!! Lol I guess I could have been off on my O but only by a day or two so for a line that light at 14dpo I don't know? Im off to google light BFPs on 14dpo!! Haha

you might have implanted later than normal too

Shaele - congratulations! Deffo see a little progression! Just before your HSG too! Please send me some baby dust!

BSelck - I deffo see a line, a faint one, but a line nonetheless - congratulations to you too!

My goodness, 3 BFPs recently!! How exciting!

As for me - well I am CD12 and took an OPK today. Now bearing in mind I normally ovulate on CD21, I was amazed when I saw a faint line on the test this afternoon. Normally my OPKs at this stage are absolutely stark white, with no hint of anything. Today's was a definite line, not a squinter or possible line. Nowhere near a positive though. But I wonder what is going on? Could it be the soy?? Could my body be gearing up to ovulate? Or am I still another 10 days away, in which case why is there is faint line? So many questions!! However, my cm is creamy and not fertile at all. God knows!

Congratulations Shaele and BSelck look forward to seeing your darker tests shortly :)

thank you rose and pompey! i am looking forward to seeing it get darker too. im trying to be respectful and cautious of the positive but i am so excited i cant help myself. i didnt think id see another positive hpt. i was getting really down. ill probably keep testing throughout the weekend. af due saturday so if i miss that and sunday then ill call and make doc app monday. want to make sure im actually late first. and im really scared of a miscarriage. 12 weeks seems so far away to be in the clear...and you arent even technically safe then just a lesser chance. oh ill try to stay positive for once lol.

pompey- i wish you lots of luck and of course tons of dust your way! have you noticed any improvements with taking the soy yet? i am sorry you are having confusion with the opks. might be the soy causing some thing to cause you to o earlier. maybe you have to wait a cycle to get adjusted to this new product. i would bd just in case! i have everything crossed for you! and you have no idea how relieved i am that it happened right before the hsg test lol. im hoping it stays sticky so i dont have to do it still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->