Ttc #2

Shaele I felt very nervous at first but I am now trying to be more positive and enjoy things :) this will probably be my last pregnancy if all goes well so whilst I am wishing it away quickly so first Tri is out the way, I am also trying to make the most of every moment.

Thanks Pompey! Thanks Rose! I'm going to TRY to wait to test again on Saturday so hopefully I can see something darker... But let's be real- I'll prob retest tomorrow lol

Shaele it's so funny that we all thought how great the HSG test would be for you, but the whole time you did not want to do it! You must have prayed, wished, dreamed so hard to not do that HSG that you got pregnant the cycle right before it!! Amazing!

Oh wow Bselk I definitely see a line!!!
A massive congratulations to Shaele and your self!!! Fx you both have really sticky ones that stay in until full term!

Bselk, yes 14 dpo can still be early for a strong positive. Your implant day and what your original hcg levels were can affect it. Example if you implanted 8 dpo and your hcg level before implant is 2 and it doubles every 2 days, at 10 dpo it'd be 4, 12 dpo 6, 14 dpo 8, etc. most sensitive tests are from hcg levels of 10 so it could still be early for you.

I hope this makes sense and gives you a bit more hope.

Afm, my temp went up this morning and FF changed my O date to what my OPK and I said. I only wish we had of BD more (cd17 & 18).

Oh wow Bselk I definitely see a line!!!
A massive congratulations to Shaele and your self!!! Fx you both have really sticky ones that stay in until full term!

Bselk, yes 14 dpo can still be early for a strong positive. Your implant day and what your original hcg levels were can affect it. Example if you implanted 8 dpo and your hcg level before implant is 2 and it doubles every 2 days, at 10 dpo it'd be 4, 12 dpo 6, 14 dpo 8, etc. most sensitive tests are from hcg levels of 10 so it could still be early for you.

I hope this makes sense and gives you a bit more hope.

Afm, my temp went up this morning and FF changed my O date to what my OPK and I said. I only wish we had of BD more (cd17 & 18).

Babydoll thank you for the reassurance!!! I needed to hear that! I also found out that the first response "rapid result" has a higher HCG detection of 50 or 100- so I went out tonight and bought the regular FRER which can detect as low as 25 and will test with that one in the morning just in case it makes a difference! I knew not to get those curve handle ones as everyone recently have been having issues with those... But I didn't know the "rapid results" test was different! This one says not to test until day if missed period, but that it gives you a result in 1 minute.

I mean I know we are all POAS addicts but I would rather find out days ahead of time and wait 10 min for results then wait until missed AF just to get my results in a minute!! Lol I found all of this info today of course, after I bought them!!

Keep us updated on your cycle, I personally feel like you BD plenty!! It's looking good!!

Baby doll your BD pattern is the same as mine the month I conceived :) so I'm sure it's plenty! Good luck x

Bselck, can't wait to see if you get a stronger line today! Update us right away!

I can't wait for O to happen over here. I think I had a bit of EWCM yesterday, so we had a quickie last night despite me being TIRED and not really being into it. I don't really like doing it like that, but I figured we should because I'm not sure how much opportunity we'll have this weekend.

Other than that, so frigging happy it's Friday. I've felt so tired all week and am just ready to be done with work. Looking forward to bed time tonight and sleeping in a bit tomorrow.

good morning everyone!!

rose-this will be your last pregnancy? awww....well make sure you don't get rid of any baby stuff until you are absolutely positive! just attic it for now ;) i'm glad you were able to make peace with your body and are less nervous. i'm trying to do that. stress is no good for any reason.

bselck-UPDATES. NOW. lol. and yes omg right before my hsg test. I did pray and hope and wish on every flickering light in the sky that i wouldnt have to go through it. it's so weird how things work out sometimes. my friend told me my body had to be threatened! and that test certainly was a threat to me lol. glad you picked up some more sensitive tests. now lets see them ;)

babydoll-thank you! yanno i showed my dh the test from yesterday and he's all like i don't think you are pregnant. the line is too faint. so i explained to him how these tests work and he's still all unsure (so annoying). but im glad to have you all who know what to look for and actually did see the line get darker! also i looked at your chart and your bd schedule looks good! my doc said bd every other day is ideal so i think you'll be just fine! glad ff also changed o day to a more reasonable one. sending baby dust your way!

slammerkin-lol! quickie is ok! every bd counts ;) glad you are excited for this month...hoping you catch that egg! hope you have a great weekend and get lots of rest too!

afm- i'm starting to get all those stereotypical pregnancy symptoms (at least i think they are stereotypical). leg cramps, sore throat, exhausted, sore boobs, things taste different. i also took another test this morning and i doubt dh will think i'm not pregnant any more. what do you think? baby dust to you all. <3

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
Shaele yassssssssss!! Amazing lines! The husbands don't understand! Mine said the same thing last cycle with my first faint line "well you're not pregnant enough yet"... What!? Lol so this time I did not show him, just told him.

So last night I went out to get the less sensitive FRERs and was so careful to not get the curved handles that I got digital ones! Ugh! But I decided to test one out and I got this!!...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I think it loaded too big so that's why it turned on its side but I got my BFP! Tomorrow I will use the other line test just so we can try and check for the ever obsessing progression we all love lol. I'm so happy and I'm just praying this one sticks!! I'm not telling anyone this time except my hubby, best friend and one of my husbands do workers who is TTC with me.

Don't know what I would have done without this thread!! :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
omg omg bselck congrats!!!!! knew i saw something on the first test you showed! we are totally bump buddies now. hoping we both have sticky beans. good call to keep the news quiet for now. im doing the same.

Thanks Shaele! Yea we are!! Can't wait!!

Sorry I think it loaded too big so that's why it turned on its side but I got my BFP! Tomorrow I will use the other line test just so we can try and check for the ever obsessing progression we all love lol. I'm so happy and I'm just praying this one sticks!! I'm not telling anyone this time except my hubby, best friend and one of my husbands do workers who is TTC with me.

Don't know what I would have done without this thread!! :hugs:

good morning everyone!!

rose-this will be your last pregnancy? awww....well make sure you don't get rid of any baby stuff until you are absolutely positive! just attic it for now ;) i'm glad you were able to make peace with your body and are less nervous. i'm trying to do that. stress is no good for any reason.

bselck-UPDATES. NOW. lol. and yes omg right before my hsg test. I did pray and hope and wish on every flickering light in the sky that i wouldnt have to go through it. it's so weird how things work out sometimes. my friend told me my body had to be threatened! and that test certainly was a threat to me lol. glad you picked up some more sensitive tests. now lets see them ;)

babydoll-thank you! yanno i showed my dh the test from yesterday and he's all like i don't think you are pregnant. the line is too faint. so i explained to him how these tests work and he's still all unsure (so annoying). but im glad to have you all who know what to look for and actually did see the line get darker! also i looked at your chart and your bd schedule looks good! my doc said bd every other day is ideal so i think you'll be just fine! glad ff also changed o day to a more reasonable one. sending baby dust your way!

slammerkin-lol! quickie is ok! every bd counts ;) glad you are excited for this month...hoping you catch that egg! hope you have a great weekend and get lots of rest too!

afm- i'm starting to get all those stereotypical pregnancy symptoms (at least i think they are stereotypical). leg cramps, sore throat, exhausted, sore boobs, things taste different. i also took another test this morning and i doubt dh will think i'm not pregnant any more. what do you think? baby dust to you all. <3

CONGRATS BSELK AND SHAELE!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU LADIES!!!!! :bfp:

So excited and happy for you both Shaele and BSelck!!

Man, I really hope I get my own BFP in a couple weeks so I can join you.

So excited and happy for you both Shaele and BSelck!!

Man, I really hope I get my own BFP in a couple weeks so I can join you.

Thanks ladies! Slammer I can't wait for that BFP!

thanks again everyone! and yes slammer i hope to see that bfp for you!

bselck we are only one day apart thats insane lol.

Shaele I love it!! Everything happens for a reason! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

i am so happy that a few of us are going to be due around the same time :) I hope you guys who are ovulating/have recently ovulated will have similar news in a week or two as well!! :D

Rose! I'm going to join your Christmas babies thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->