Ttc #2

Look at that line Shaele!!! No doubting your pregnant with that one! These husbands of ours can be so insensitive sometimes. I'm so happy for you!

Bselk; I'm glad I could help to make you feel more positive about the tests and glad you got some new ones that were more sensitive. Congrats! I love seeing those "Yes +" or "Pregnant" on the digital ones. But the lines are super exciting to see change as well.

Thank you all who have had a look at my chart. It's nice to have others perspective on it and the "scheduling" lol hoping I can join you ladies with a BFP so that we all can be in the same due date thread!

FX for you Babydoll that you get your BFP!!! I do believe you're next seeming that this thread is very BFP positive!! This is our lucky thread!!! And you're up next!!! Positive vibes for you!!!

so many bfps!! congrats ladies!!

Hunni, which one is Ramzi? I did Chinese they said last year if I concieved jan-March I'll have a boy now it's saying a girl :wacko:

Ramzi is the ones who go by where the placenta is in your ultrasound picture. You can submit to them on their website. I paid like 5$ for it and got my results the next day

thanks babydoll! i hope you get your bfp too! you are right....our dhs can be insensitive at times but he definitely believes me now. hes taking me out to dinner tonight without dd (shes staying with grandma) to celebrate. have you been feeling any symptoms?

how is everyone else doing?

also hunni and nevergivingup what is this ramzi you are speaking of? a guess of what the sex will be? what did yours say hunni?

Ramzi predicted Me a girl . they go by an early ultrasound between 8-10 weeks

Hunni Thanks!! I'll check it out!! I just want something to say boy but I'll take what God gives me of course and be thankful!!!

Shaele: it's gender predictions....what are you hoping for?

Shaele my DH didn't believe me at first last time because the test line was lighter than the control. I didn't even bother showing him this time as he just took my word for it :haha: enjoy your dinner, that's thoughtful of him. Dinner without a toddler in tow is certainly a great treat.

I'm good - starting to feel more confident in this pregnancy (although I still can't wait until my US in 2 weeks to check all is ok), boobs still hurt, I'm really tired today and also felt quite sick this morning. Cm has become more watery like it was when I was pregnant the first time.

Who is in the TWw and what are your test dates?

thats neat! do you want a girl hunni?

nevergivingup- and you want a boy? i hope you both get what you wish. i dont mind which i get so much this time around. for my first i really really wanted a girl and fortunately got her! having another girl would be ok because we know what to expect but having a boy would mean i get one of each and best of both worlds...soooooo...i know its cliche but as long as its healthy im happy.

rose- thank you! i never should have showed dh the test. i should have just told him like you did yours. would have saved a lot frustration lol. it will be nice to go to dinner without a toddler lol. im looking forward to it. shes not that bad but shes loud. she literally yells HI! to all the waitresses regardless if they are even close to us. its funny and cute at first but gets old lol. and of course she tries to grab everything. hope grandma can keep up with her when we go!
glad your pregnancy is going well. theres a lot i forget that happens from when i was first pregnant. cant wait to hear updates from when you go for your first u/s!

Shaele enjoy your dinner! The first time I was pregnant DH read the instructions so even though it was a faint positive he knew it was real. Then when it started to sink in for him and he was getting into the pregnancy I m/c and then when I got my BFP with ds, DH thought I was over reacting by even thinking I was pregnant but when I tested there was no mistaking it.

I'm trying not to symptom spot so I'm disregarding anything I'm feeling as either normal or something else. But I'm really trying not to think about any of it.

hi there ^^ wow so much has happened since i was gone.

almost everyone got pregnant XD

maybe i should leave more often :rofl: COngrats to all you ladies ^^ babydoll i bet you will join them soon too :) FX you caught that egg :)

Hey Velathria I have missed you, and was wondering how you are. Are you taking a break?

Baby doll keeping everything crossed for you - this seems to be a lucky thread this month :) not long to go until testing now!!

Babydoll - hopefully you're next with a BFP and then me!

Velathria - how are you??

CD16 here and no temp rise yet. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day. We BD at 3:30 am Sunday morning and again that night. I keep forgetting to do OPKs, so I don't have any indication if I'm getting close to O other than EWCM. Really hoping this is the BFP cycle!

Yeah me and DF have decided to just ntnp... i have gotten to stressed about the whole thing. I was cranky and moody most of the time and our sex life wasn't that amazing anymore either, also CP couldn't find out what was wrong so according to her I am perfectly healthy. So now we are waiting for a gyno appt but that might take at least 3 months.. so through this waiting we are just gonna take it easy. ^^

Anyway I am so relaxed now. It's so nice. And I'm more stalking and just reading mostly. But I'm glad its all going well for all of you ^^

I might also take this time to get to know my body more yet I keep forgetting to take my temps but also I am worried to know when I ovulate because I might stress over it again. .. :(

Velathria hi! I've been thinking of you! I don't think it's a bad thing you've switched to NTNP! I mean look at Rose! The minute she relaxed with her reflexology she became pregnant! Loving having all of you ladies in this lucky thread for support! :hugs:

Morning ladies,

@Sha: i actually would not mind a girl since i want my tubes tied after this one

Well ladies just left my u/s. Seems like I will no longer be with you all, both my babies Heart stopped. Last u/s revealed I was pregnant with twins and both had HB but u/s today revealed I'm miscarrying again so that leaves me at 5 known m/c's altogether. Guess it just wasn't my time yet.

Good luck to all you ladies, and HAPPY & HEALTHY 9 months to all the expecting mommies!!!

Congrats to you all!!! :kiss:

I'll join you all again sooner or later or rather when God says it's my time.

Til next time my angel babies

nevergivingup-omg no =_( im so very sorry to hear this. *hug* that is tough to handle i cant imagine what you are going through. twins no less...there are just no words i can say. i am so saddened to hear this news =/ you will get your chance i just know it.

velathria-i am glad to see you back! ntnp is a good approach so you can relax more. i hope it works for you.

slammerkin-looks like another repeat later than average o cycle! fun lol. i know how you feel waiting on that temp rise to come. i had a few late o cycles myself and they just were annoying and frustrating. just keep bding and im sure youll catch that eggie! baby dust to you!

babydoll-thank you! dinner was great. also i think its a great idea not to symptom spot. best not to dwell on symptoms. i know every time i did i would wonder if i was actually feeling them or if i was because i wanted to and they werent real at all. the mind likes to play tricks i think! baby dust to you and hoping this is your month!

afm-tomorrow i have my first doc app. mostly talk...but i will get to find out my actual due date. ff says jan 1st, while other things say dec. 28. so will be interesting to see which is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->