Ttc #2

I am glad you finally got your crosshairs Slammerkin! Fingers crossed now for that BFP! I know the feeling of getting sick of BD, I am a little too :blush: Waiting to ovulate is a bit dull :coffee:

hunni - congrats on the scan :) Sorry you are now single :hugs:

Babydoll - have you tested again???

All other preggo ladies - I hope early pregnancy is being kind to you all!

I finally got my +OPK today :happydance: I shouldn't be surprised as CD21 seems to be the normal day I ovulate, but the time seems to have dragged so much from when AF finished. Obviously the soy has done naff all then! I am 99.9% sure I am not going to get a BFP this cycle, even though we BD at the right times. I am sure my thyroid has been impacting my cycles (at least I kinda hope as it's an answer), but seeing as my dose was only upped last Friday, there is not enough time for it to kick in to make a difference to this cycle. I hope I will see a difference either next cycle or the one after. I expect a temp jump tomorrow morning as I tend to ovulate the day I get my +OPK for some reason.

hey ladies!

babydoll- i think i see something...have you retested today? hoping for you!

hunni- wow what a great scan pic! i hope i get a good one in a few weeks

slammerkin-yay for crosshairs! now you can take a well deserved break. you get to pack instead hehe.

pompey-im really excited you got a positive opk! o ing is half the battle. stay positive...you are doing everything you can and at the right times! and not that i want you to have something wrong with your thyroid but i do hope that this fixes your short lp and gets you that bfp!

afm pregnancy going ok. no morning sickness yet but tmi...i have been getting diarrhea after i eat certain things. not sure if that is related to pregnancy because it didnt happen with dd and it fricking sucks....so staying away from the foods that cause it each time. sorry i know...gross. and speaking of dd shes driving me nuts tonight. i have to make this rather short because shes climbing on me like a jungle gym and biting me. and not a im mad and frustrated bite...more like i have a jaw let me see what i can do with it. and omg im just ready to flip out on her. must nip this new activity in the bud asap. luckily dh just came in the room with cookies and shes all over him now. ugh he ate them too fast shes back now. i must go put her to bed! goodnight all!

:haha: Shaele sounds like my son, he can be a little devil at times! Usually if he's tired or hungry. He had a massive tantrum at the shops yesterday and I ended up having to drag him around by one arm as he wouldn't walk and was screaming for sweets. Embarrassing!!

I am feeling quite sick and tired now. Struggling a bit. It's affecting my sleep at night too. I am also extremely bloated, I feel about 5 months pregnant!! I also have tummy trouble - one minute it's like yours and the next I can't go. I think it's all part of it. Early pregnancy sucks :(

Lovely scan pic hunni!

Pompey and slammer, hope you both caught the egg! :)

Just a quick update before we fly out! Typing this as we wait at the gate lol. I forgot to pack my thermometer!!! Arrgggghh. I did pack preg tests though. Prob won't post much while we're gone, but will be thinking of y'all.

@slam; good luck. Keep us posted on the tests lol.

@sha: my morning sickness hit me hard with vomiting at 6w. Still throwing up every morning.

Well this is me at only 2 1/2 months

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_151057.jpg
    IMG_20160501_151057.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
Hunni- what a great scan and wow that belly! Love it!!

Slammer- have so much fun!!!

Pompey- yay for FINALLY Oing!! Lol ... And the wait begins!!

Rose and Shaele- my son bites now when he feels like he needs help standing up! So my legs feel it! Ugh! Also I too am (TMI) experiencing diarrhea! I'm usually so constipated with pregnancy but yesterday I almost couldn't make it to an event due to my rumbling stomach and diarrhea! I'm thinking it may be related to some cake i ate (or let's be real, have been eating for a few days now) for my sons "homecoming from the NICU / 1st bday" celebration. He's 16 months old now, but yesterday was his due date and when he would have turned 1 lol. He came home from the NICU 2 days before his due date so we celebrated it all together with a blue smash cake lol

Also, hunni here's a pic of my bloated self at just over 5 weeks so don't feel bad!! I swear I'm living in black clothes and leggings at the moment lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies.

Hunni wow such an awesome scan pic and look at your belly! I hope you weren't trying to hide it from anyone until a certain time.

Glad everyone are doing well with all these pregnancies and I'm sorry most of you are having problems with your tummy. Hopefully it settles soon.

Pompey yay for a pos OPK!

Afm, I took a frer and it was bfn then AF hit while I was at work a day early nevertheless. I think my IC's have big indents/evaps but we will see. Onto cycle 5. I really didn't think it'd take this long especially because I'm only 24 and DH is 26 but here we are and hopefully it won't take much longer so that I can join everyone with a BFP :)

aww rose sorry ds gave you hard time at store. these kids certainly have their own minds now and want what they want! i have to be a little smarter and learn to write these posts after dd goes to sleep as shes now climbed up around my neck and is pulling on my hair. i am quick to lose my patience these days too due to the crazy hormones. hope you start feeling better soon! i know im dreading once the sickness starts for me.

slammerkin-hope you have a wonderful trip and come back with great news!

hunni and bselck-what wonderful baby bumps already! i heard second time around you show sooner because youre already stretched out lol. but thats ok! i feel bloated too and even some shirts arent fitting as nicely anymore already and i got scared but im glad im in good company. its like youre pregnant for the first time again cause everything is different! also wow bselck that was a long time ds was in hospital! obviously understandable but poor you having to wait so long to bring him home. definitely a good day to celebrate.

babydoll-sorry af got you again....that sucks. i know all about not thinking it would take as long as it did for me either. dd took one month and i was 27 then. took me 8 cycles this time and granted not as young as you but still thought it would be quick considering dd! i do hope you get your bfp soon!

afm dh and i are planning on telling our parents the news on mothers day which in the us is on may 8th. so yeah next week. anyway we probably will still tell my parents but im not sure about dh's mom. we just received bad news in that her dad (dh's grandpa) only has around a week or so to live. doctors have declared hes uncurable and hes opted to stop all treatments. so im just not sure if going hey im sorry about your dad but hey im pregnant so its all good right? i mean obviously id be more tactful but you get the idea. i just dunno yet if now would be the appropriate time. i mean maybe it would make her a little happier. they went to visit him this weekend to say their goodbyes. i feel so bad. my mother in law's brother just lost his wife and now soon his dad. and poor dh hes been upset about it too. we shall see what happens in the coming days.

Shaele sorry to hear that. It is difficult to tell people when others are very ill. I am sure you'll find a way to tell them. Maybe it will be something else for them to focus on, a sort of light in a dark place. A few of DHs family members are poorly at the moment including his dad and his grandads brother, both have terminal cancer. I really feel for DH because it must be awful knowing his dad is so ill. When we saw him yesterday he seemed ok though and we took them out for lunch and he managed to eat a lot, so it's nice to see him looking a bit better.

I am super bloated and look 5 months pregnant!! I am so uncomfortable.

So sorry about dh's grandpa Shaele- I know sometimes it is nice to hear the joy of a new life as one is nearing its end, but at the same time, emotions are so high and I understand not wanting to over do it by announcing.

We will be visiting our parents on May 18th so that's when we are delivering Mother's Day cards and gifts and that's when we hope to announce to family!

Hope everyone is doing well! Hoping these next few weeks go by quickly so I can get my 1st scan and go on vacation!

Hey ladies- it saddens me to say I am experiencing another miscarriage :cry: I cannot believe and it and to say I'm upset is an understatement. Bleeding started today and now I have to go in for beta checks tomorrow and Friday. I really wanted this Christmas baby, I really wanted to surprise my parents and friends (for once) but no, it was all taken away from me :cry: I'm so upset and besides my husband, I feel like here is the only place I can vent :cry:

Hey ladies- it saddens me to say I am experiencing another miscarriage :cry: I cannot believe and it and to say I'm upset is an understatement. Bleeding started today and now I have to go in for beta checks tomorrow and Friday. I really wanted this Christmas baby, I really wanted to surprise my parents and friends (for once) but no, it was all taken away from me :cry: I'm so upset and besides my husband, I feel like here is the only place I can vent :cry:

Oh bselck, I'm so sorry to hear this. But please try not to lose hope, it may turn out to be ok. I will be thinking of you and hoping and praying it turns out to just be some bleeding and nothing more than that xxx

oh bselck i am sooooo sorry *hugs* are you sure that its definitely a miscarriage and not like what rose experienced? i wish there was something i could do. i know how devastating this news is and cant imagine how you must be feeling. i hope everything is ok and its just a scare but if not i hope next cycle works out better for you. thinking of you..

Oh BSelck I hope that's not the case :( I though I was having a MC and as far as I know all is fine, so I hope the same happens for you. Thinking of you :hugs:

I'm so sorry B hopefully it is not a miscarriage

Hey guys thanks fir staying positive for me but it's definitely a miscarriage :( bleeding is heavy and dark red today with clots :( my stomach feels back to flat :( went in for my blood test today so that when I go in on Friday we can make sure the HCG is nearly all the way out.

Sorry love...can they figure what is causing these? Low levels?

Hey guys thanks fir staying positive for me but it's definitely a miscarriage :( bleeding is heavy and dark red today with clots :( my stomach feels back to flat :( went in for my blood test today so that when I go in on Friday we can make sure the HCG is nearly all the way out.

so sorry again...:cry::cry::cry: was really hoping it was just some spotting :hugs: chin up bselck....youll get your sticky bean i just know it. :hugs: take some time for yourself and try to get some well earned relaxation. thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->