Ttc #2

I'm so sorry Bselk. I was really hoping this one was going to be super sticky for you. I'm hoping and praying it doesn't take long for you to get another BFP and your doctors can give you something to help it stick.

Shaele, I'm sorry to hear about your DH's grandpa. 1 week before ds was born DH's grandpa passed and it wasn't very nice so I know how you feel with wanting to wait to tell them but it did give my mil and DH something to focus on.

Afm; AF is finally leaving. This has been the longest AF I've had in ages - maybe years. So hoping it's a good sign! Getting ready to start temping again and trying to shake ds rash.

So sorry BSelck :( I hope you recover quickly and its third time lucky for you. Will they do any tests to find out what happened?

Baby doll hoping this is your month :D

Hey guys thanks for staying positive for me but it's definitely a miscarriage :( bleeding is still heavy and dark red today with clots :( was really upset last night but doing a little better today- I guess God doesn't agree that now is our time. In my head, I wanted to have another baby now while I'm a stay at home mom with my son. But now I'm going to start applying to jobs and help get us in a better financial situation. Not sure if I'm ready to TTC again - I want to ask my dr for an ultrasound to check to see how thick my uterine lining is- not sure when to ask or when would be the best time to check that but we will see.

My DH is completely turned off from TTC right away again as he believes that's why I miscarried this time. I have done a lot of research on that and it could be, but many ppl go on to healthy pregnancys right away so there is no proof of needeing to wait. We are going on vacation May 18th- May 31st and while I was so excited to be there with friends and family- now I find myself very down about going because I can't announce a pregnancy :cry: I'm a very positive person, but this mc hurts :(

May take a few days off of bnb but I will be back! Talk to you ladies soon!

:hugs: take some time for yourself and your family, so that you can recover. I'm so sorry this is happening to you again. Life is just so unfair sometimes.

I'm so so so sorry BSelck! It's just not fair.

I'm also sorry to hear about those of you with sick relatives. It's hard getting older and starting to lose loved ones.

I think I have a BFP! Or a small FP? Lol. It was much clearer in person but I think you can see it in the pic too. What do y'all think? 11 DPO.

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u488/slangofoil/Other/IMG_20160507_092002.jpg

Omg slam!! Looks like we have another bfp!!

I see it clearly on my phone....go get an frer lol

looks like a bfp to me slammerkin! hope to see it get darker!

I just had a feeling to check back in and I find Slammerkin with a BFP!! Omg amazing news! I must have felt the good vibes!! :happydance:

Yes slammerkin I can definitely see it!! Congrats :D

Eeeek 12 DPO! :happydance: :cloud9:

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u488/slangofoil/Other/IMG_20160508_084856.jpg

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u488/slangofoil/Other/IMG_20160508_085125.jpg

YESSSSSSSS and a digi is good for 12 dpo!!! Congrats!!!

Just had my scan, measuring perfectly for dates and HB was strong :D
I'm off on holiday later, may not have Internet access so take care x

great news and great scan rose! hope you enjoy your vacation!

my sonogram got pushed back a week because i am week earlier than they originally thought. so i go 24th instead of 17th. disappointing i have to wait but im sure it will be worth the extra baking time to see a bit more on the screen. hope everyone had a great weekend. we told each of our parents yesterday and they were all excited. my parents were like really? really? im like no im lying? lol. then to make it even more awkward my dad slaps dh on back saying good job i knew you could do it again. and im like what? lol ugh parents....anyway hope you all are doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->