Ttc #2

So happy for you Pompey! What would be your EDD based on ovulation?

There was a lot of talk at my in-laws house today about miscarriages and it just made me all nervous (we haven't told them yet, just DH's sister was talking about a friend and then DH's sister-in-law was commiserating since she's had several). I've never had one, and I do sort of "feel" pregnant, but still... Positive thoughts!

Sorry I missed your question before! I am not sure. I know I am just 14 DPO now, so I reckon the EDD based on that will be about 9 days later than my ticker shows, so around 24th Jan? But Dr's here purely go on LMP, so I doubt they will change my EDD, which is crazy as people ovulate at different times of the month and for me it was so late compared to most people with a similar cycle length to me. I have an appointment tomorrow, so I will see what she says.

I would honestly just count back 14 days from ovulation and give that as your date of LMP. That's what I'm going to do, though mine is only off by 3 days. 9 days is a BIG difference.

I have practically no symptoms too and I feel your pain/anxiety!

Hi all. Glad everyone is going well with their pregnancies and glad your having a great vacation rose!

I'm having a really weird cycle where I haven't had a true positive OPK and my temps are being really weird. I have a feeling I might have O'd cd 15 so 2 days ago but my temp went down (again) today so have no clue!! Can anyone help a little? I had a close to positive cd 14 but it never got darker just went back to a faint shadow.

I would honestly just count back 14 days from ovulation and give that as your date of LMP. That's what I'm going to do, though mine is only off by 3 days. 9 days is a BIG difference.

That's a really good idea, I didn't even think of that! Tuesday 19th April it is then 😊

Hi all. Glad everyone is going well with their pregnancies and glad your having a great vacation rose!

I'm having a really weird cycle where I haven't had a true positive OPK and my temps are being really weird. I have a feeling I might have O'd cd 15 so 2 days ago but my temp went down (again) today so have no clue!! Can anyone help a little? I had a close to positive cd 14 but it never got darker just went back to a faint shadow.

I'd say you haven't ovulated yet based on your chart and having no positive opk's yet. I know that's not ideal, but keep testing using opk's and increase the frequency around ovulation so you catch your surge. I had to do one every 3 or 4 hours , otherwise I'd have missed it!

Pompey your still very early and it's very normal not to have any symptoms at that point! Just enjoy your time of feeling well while you can :)

Baby doll I had a month like that the cycle I conceived. I didn't have a clear positive opk - usually I get 2 days of positives but this time I only had one almost positive and the next day it was negative again. I just kept BDing for a few more days until I knew I had Od. Going by your chart I'd say you probably haven't Od yet but maybe you'll have a rise tomorrow. Good luck :)

Babydoll I agree with the others that O probably hasn't happened yet. Break the OPKs out again and keep on BD'ing.

I hope you O soon baby doll!

Finally 12 weeks here.

How is everyone?

Woohoo, welcome to second tri hunni!

I think I might be starting to get some nausea today. It's mild, but I think this is how it started with DD, and then slammed me a day or two later. Happy/sad for it, lol. Happy because it makes you feel pregnant. Sad because it suuuuucks.

Made my first appointment to confirm pregnancy for this Thurs. I was kinda hoping to just have everything, including sonogram, done on the first appointment and was gonna try to make that for 7 weeks. But nope. They won't schedule the sonogram until after confirming preg I guess. Hopefully I can make that appt right after finishing this one.

Yay hunni I'm jealous, wish I was 12 weeks!! Few weeks to go yet.

Slammerkin that's exciting. They scan at 12-13 weeks routinely here so I'm hoping I'll get my appointment through in the next couple of weeks.

I forget, how far along were you when you got the first scan Rose? Here we get one around 8 week and another at 11-13 weeks. This experience will be quite different for me. Last time I was with a free-standing birth center - only midwives, but this time I'm going with a physicians/midwives collaborative practice and I'm sure it will be much more standardized/medicalized. Will birth in a hospital this time, which will be HUGELY different from the non-medical birth center.

hey all! glad to hear our newest bfp owners are doing well with little to no bad symptoms. hopefully it stays that way!

babydoll-i agree with everyone else. id keep on bding just in case. you havent had a significant temp rise yet either so that makes me think no o yet too....however comparing it to your last chart your temps when up pretty gradually after the positive opk. regardless though you covered your bases so far in terms of bding just keep it up and keep testing. hoping it comes soon!

as for me not really doing too terribly yet with symptoms. i cant remember when the nausea hit me with dd but hasnt yet with this one thankfully. sometimes im wondering if im pregnant at all and then before i go to bed i take off my bra and im like oh shiiiit yep still pregnant. them darn things hurt! that and i just dont want to get up off the couch...ever...i lack any energy at all....i try to go for walks after dinner but its been rainy and instead i snuggle under a blanket and feel guilty lol. next week i have my first scan. i am very excited! hope everyone else is doing great!

so somehow i missed this page completely. slammerkin-sorry you are beginning to feel nausea i hope it stays away! good luck with your first doc app!

congrats on entering second trimester hunni! we all wish we were there too lol. whens your next scan?

rose-you did your first scan privately right? like not on the regular doc schedule? its interesting that you say for you it would normally be at 12 weeks cause thats when i had my first one with dd was too but this time it will be at 8 weeks. im not complaining but its just weird how it would change. i have same doctor and all. oh well. you will get another in a few weeks yay!

Can't wait for you to have your scan Shaele!! And your ticker has baby actually starting to look like a baby - I'm jealous, lol.

Glad to hear everyone is doing OK!

I really hope you get an +OPK and temp rise soon and join us in getting your BFP, Babydoll :)

Sorry the nausea has kicked in now slammerkin! I know what you mean in that it's both good and bad!

Shale , I wondered where you were! Glad you're not suffering too much with symptoms and so exciting for your first scan next week.

hunni - congrats on making it to 12 weeks :happydance:

AFM - saw GP today and told him my LMP as 19th April. Based on that/date of conception, I am 4 weeks today. Still no real symptoms, but I did take another test thing morning and the line came up darker than the one on Friday, so that's made me feel a bit better. He upped my thyroid medication straight away which I was relieved about. I have a blood test on the 3rd June to check my levels. Also called the midwife team to inform them I'm pregnant, but was told they won't be in contact until around 6/7 weeks earliest. Dr today told me I would be classed as a high risk due to the thyroid and will have consultant care. I was high risk last pregnancy too but for a different reason, so no change there! Need to amend ticker. Revised due date is 24th Jan.

Yes it was a private reassurance scan, last week so I was just under 8 weeks :) was just to check all was ok before we came away

Well I've been mia for a while, but woah!

A huge congrats to all the new bfps! That's so awesome for you ladies!

Pompey did you end up taking soy iso?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->