Ttc #2

Yay for you almost getting ready to test!

It's 5am here and I haven't been to sleep. I have become obsessed with watching live pregnancy tests on YouTube lol

Lol hunni I didn't even know that was a thing! And so sorry you are going through all this without a partner's support, but I'm sure you will rock it in the end!

Babydoll best of luck this cycle. Test day will be here soon!

I still feel so un-pregnant. No symptoms. Is feeling horny a symptom? I wanted it BAD yesterday but DD didn't cooperate with a nap. Did it today and I was SO into it, lol.

12w 6d

Attachments

• IMG_20160521_140652.jpg
    IMG_20160521_140652.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
Probably slammer!! I was more in to it than usual yesterday too :haha: got DS to bed early.

Aw that's a lovely clear pic hunni!

Love the scan pic hunni! Such a cute baby already!

Slammerkin, it's probably from the increased blood flow going around (especially in that area). I was always horny when pregnant lol.

I can't quite remember and it's easier to ask than to go back through, but curious to see when everyone got their BFP'S - I'm trying to find the average dpo in here and then decide if I test at 10dpo or hold off another day or two lol

I got a faint line at 11 DPO. I forgot to test with FMU at 10 DPO and SMU was stark white.

Slam: trust me it's normal lol

@Doll: I tested 3 days after AF was due but that's because I thought she was coming

I'm officially 13w and in the second tri!!

Here is my journal I started https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...hunnis-baking-2-my-journey-single-mother.html

sorry ive been so scarce around here. been busy. thank you all for your helpful tidbits about potty training. i will have to do more research on how to approach it better but i also think i can wait a bit more as she isnt even 2 yet.

babydoll-i think i got a super faint positive at 11dpo. fingers crossed you get yours!

hunni-so sorry you are going at this alone but you definitely are much better off without that guy. what a perfect scan you got! definitely frame worthy...baby looks beautiful. yay!

slammerkin-totally normal...id get so bad id start dreaming of sex and even orgasm from it...a fricking dream...what am i a 13 year old boy???

afm dh's grandpa passed away as expected. we knew it wouldnt be long. we probably will be headed upstate ny for the services next week or the week after..depends on when the rest of the family decides. hard to read how dh is feeling. hes not an emotional person at all. in fact ive only seen him cry at our wedding and when i said yes to his proposal. hes really got just one facial expression which if you didnt know him looks a little like he wants you dead lol. but he calls that his "neutral" face. anyway so thats that. he took a week off work to help me do some spring cleaning. we've stored up a lot of things in our spare room over the years which needs to be cleared out for the new baby...but we need to find room for that stuff to move to so that means our basement needs to get organized...its like a domino effect. fun. looking forward to tuesday though! first scan yayyyy.

hope everyone is doing well!

babydoll - I am really hoping this is your lucky cycle! In answer to your question, I got my BFP at 11 DPO. Good luck!

Shaele - sorry to hear about your dh's nan :hugs: The way you describe your DH emotions sounds exactly like my husband. He is also very unemotional. I , on the other hand, am completely different! Definitely wait re the potty training. 2 is very young and unless she is showing signs, I wouldn't bother. But that's just my opinion.

slammer - LOL at being horny! I do think that is a symptom, yay!!

hunni - sounds like your ex is being a total knob. I am sorry you're having to go through all this alone and you are suffering with anxiety :hugs: On the plus, great scan!

rose - your pregnancy seems to be ticking along so quickly!

AFM - nothing really to report. I am still 4 weeks pregnant. Feels like I have been 4 weeks forever! Obviously after adjusting my ticker to reflect late ovulation meant I have not got to 5 weeks yet despite finding out I'm pregnant what seems like ages ago. Roll on Tuesday when I can officially be 5 weeks. I took another clear blue digi today and it came up with pregnant 2-3, so that has made me feel a bit better. Had sore boobs all day yesterday, but they've eased off now. I know I should just be greatful symptoms are staying away so far, but after how long it took me to get here, I just can't help being a worry wort. I have my first midwife apt on 11th June.

Shaele, I'm sorry to hear that about your husbands grandpa. I had that domino effect with clearing out a room with ds and will have it again with the next one.

Pompey; I had that with ds. I'm sure in a few weeks it'll feel like your pregnancy is going by.

Thank you all for reminding me of when you got your BFP'S. It seems that 11dpo is the average in here.

I'm really starting to feel the need to test now. I'm thinking that maybe I do one tomorrow at 9 dpo just to get it out of my system and then either another at 11 dpo and/or another if AF doesn't show at 13 dpo. Even though I've kind of been symptom spotting, I don't really have any. I've had tender nipples for 2 days and today I've had an un-quench able thirst despite me consuming well over 4 L of fluids.

OMG! POAS addiction is REAL!!

I was just going through my stash and found 40 OPK's and 33 HPT's :haha: But in my defense, I was sent the wrong pack. I was supposed to get 60 OPK's and 20 HPT's. :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
Hehe! You should be set! Of course the cycle I got preg was also the cycle I ordered a bunch of cheapie HPTs, lol.

Looks like you are set doll!

Sorry for your loss shae!!

Soo this is from my scan....i could have had my potty shot, but no bean crossed his/her legs...i wonder when i go in on the 14th will that be the same problem. Tech guessed girl since she didnt see none on this shot, butttttt i still think boy.:cry:

The last pic is when bean just went upside down so couldnt even get a nub shot :dohh:

Attachments

• BABY DUNKLIN_0005.jpg
    BABY DUNKLIN_0005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY DUNKLIN_0006.jpg
    BABY DUNKLIN_0006.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY DUNKLIN_0015.jpg
    BABY DUNKLIN_0015.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Oh man, I'd be so mad if baby didn't cooperate to determine sex. I need to know!

We tried shaking my tummy and everything so that side shot with the crossed legs was as close as we got.

I'm just ready to know lol

Haha, I am desperate to know too!! I can't wait.

Shaele I'm sorry :hugs: my husband is the same, he hardly ever cries. He doesn't like to talk about things that upset him either.

I am really struggling with nausea today - the last couple of days it has been worse. We arrived home early this morning and with no food in the house, my ms was a nightmare. I am at work now, crunching on a packet of polos and counting down the minutes until home time!! I am soo tired.

So are all you ladies finding out gender ??

We didn't with Anabella as I just loved the surprise and was able to wait lol. My husband wanted to find out, but I got my way. This time , he is adamant we find out. I would still prefer not too, but can see the merits in knowing earlier to be better prepared - we have kept all clothes from Anabella so I guess it would be good to know whether to keep them or start over with boy clothes.

Yes I will be. I am way too impatient to wait and it will be good to know what clothes to buy :)

I kind of wanted it to be a surprise with DD, but DH wanted to know, so I gave in. Now I definitely want to know with this one. It's nice to know. Though I did worry all along that she'd come out a boy by surprise. It happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->