Ttc #2

Oh no Slammerkin I bet you were starving!! Lucky your DD was good, my DS would have been going mad haha

Hunni, I knew it was going to be a different kind of experience, and was interested to see. But soooo looonnnng. Sheesh. Each song lasted at least ten minutes and I have no idea how long the sermon went on. And the shouting, haha. I just wish I had been more prepared and come later. I used to be Catholic and we're in and out in less than an hour!

Yeah in the south we always joke about the differences between "white" churches and "black" churches. I have never seen it not be true lol.

hey girls thought i'd drop by again.. Haven't been on in awhile .. i see almost everyone on here is pregnant.. Congrats everyone <3

AFM it's looking up a bit. Finally got my ultrasound appt for my ovaries :) hopefully they will finally be able to find something to help.

Can you guys look at my chart and explain to my what the weird drop could be that i had? it looks like another ovulation happened but thats not possible. Never seen that .. weirdly my cycle is longer this time which i'm happy about :)

hey girls thought i'd drop by again.. Haven't been on in awhile .. i see almost everyone on here is pregnant.. Congrats everyone <3

AFM it's looking up a bit. Finally got my ultrasound appt for my ovaries :) hopefully they will finally be able to find something to help.

Can you guys look at my chart and explain to my what the weird drop could be that i had? it looks like another ovulation happened but thats not possible. Never seen that .. weirdly my cycle is longer this time which i'm happy about :)

Hi & welcome back!

Don't want to get your hopes up... But I'd say that COULD be an implantation dip. Did you DTD around your fertile time? When I got pregnant with this bean, I had a two day implantation dip below my cover line around 7 DPO. I also had AF type cramps at the same time. When is AF due??

Hey Velathria :) glad you've got an appointment! I was going to say the same about the implantation dip. Or is there anything else that could have influenced your temps for those days eg was it colder than usual in your bedroom, did you wake earlier or have disturbed sleep etc?

Hi Velathria! I was thinking of you recently. Not sure on the temp drop. Maybe something like rose said - random cold bedroom or poor sleep.

Na I thought that too but it's been extremely hot for a while here.. don't have a cold and it hasn't been cold either... been dying in this heat xD

I don't know what else it could be ... this morning I got another low one though.. have only been having slight twinges and like ovulation pain but that's it.
But with that temp drop today makes me think that AF is on the way.. and well technically going by my last few months I am waaay past AF but I have been having only luteal phases of 8 or 9 days... maybe it's just a progestrone drop? And yes we dtd around ovulation so Def got that covered ;)

I guess if my cycle is back to normal then I should have my AF in 2 days. So I'll wait till then and see what happens. ^^ and sadly my hopes are super up.. wish they weren't *cry*

Girl, I'd be testing already, lol. But no harm in waiting either.

I am super scared to test.. cause it'll probably just be another bfn.. just because I want it badly and I'm having the typical AF cramps now so the witch is probably right around the corner... :(

Can I peek in here??

TTC #2 after natural MC at 5+5 on May 2nd.
Haven't had AF yet and normally have 25 day cycles. Believe I'm currently CD28 with HPT BFN.
Had bleeding with mild af like cramps for an hour on CD23 with light pink cm for a couple days after.
Getting frustrated and down heartened. DD is now 6 and I don't want the age gap to be any more massive than it is.

Anyone similar? X

Boo Velathria, looks like the witch got you. So sorry hon! :hugs:

Welcome My_Story! Sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage! I don't know much about how cycles regulate after a miscarriage, but it's possible you're pregnant but just not enough HCG to show up on a test yet. Fingers crossed for you!

My first ultrasound is tomorrow! Excited/scared. Hoping everything turns out well and we get to see a healthy baby in there.

Yeah story of my life.. I keep saying it's probably not gonna happen anymore... why do I even still hope and try... it's ridiculous... if they don't fund anything in the ultrasound then I'm done.. I am so annoyed.. :(

Slammerkin that's so exciting hope all goes well!

Velathria massive :hugs: I was beginning to feel like that towards the end too. You will get there, although it doesn't feel like it right now.

HEY LADIES!!! I'm back!!

Slammer- I can't wait to hear about your scan!

Velathria- I was wondering how you were!! Don't get down, it will happen! We're always thinking of you!!

MyStory- Welcome!! This group is our lucky group! I've also just suffered a miscarriage in May (actually 2 back to back) so I'm right there with ya girl!

How is everyone else!!?

As for me, I just got back from vacation yesterday and we had a GREAT time! Tons of family time, a bachelor/bachelorette party, a wedding, a Vegas trip, beach time, pool time, lots of drinks and catching up with a bunch of friends!

So this morning I realized my fertility friend app said I was on CD30 and I have 28 day cycles, so even though we weren't supposed to get pregnant this month...

This is what I got this morning...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
Omg BSelck I was seriously just thinking about you this morning and wondering how you were! Glad to see you back and congrats!!

Wow Bselch what fantastic news! You really are a fertile myrtle! I so so so hope this one sticks!

Sorry Vel about AF. Please please don't give up. It will happen. Keep the faith. I know how hard it is. I took me 21 months to conceive this one and it was really hard at times.

Welcome My_Story! This really is a lucky thread!!

Bselck,
Congrats lovely!! :dust:
I hope this one is sticky and wishing you h&h 9 months!! :flower:

This group does definitely seem to be lucky!! There's lots of little babies growing and bfp left right and centre! Me next please!!

CD 29 with no signs of AF other than mild cramping that I've had for about a week or so now. Cervix has been high hard and closed with creamy cm for about 4 days now. Haven't tested today but yesterday was bfn.

Good luck my story :D

BSelck I am so happy for you!! A Holiday was just what you needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->