Ttc #2

Babydoll- yay for your O coming!

As for me, I went out to buy my last pregnancy tests today... The infamous week estimator digis!!

Last cycle, I took one at 5 + 1 weeks and got a 1-2 weeks. I was upset but read it was because I didn't use FMU. So the next day I did the other one straight away and still got the 1-2 weeks :( the very next day I started bleeding.

So today at 5 + 1 weeks I again took a weeks estimator hoping for a 2-3 weeks. I got a 3+ with afternoon urine!! I am beyond excited and this is definitely keeping me positive and believing this baby will be coming home with me!! Stick baby stick!! Just wanted to share my joy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
Baby doll good luck :D

BSelck that's great! I never had a 3+ with a digi, I got a 2-3 at about 4-5 weeks. So I think it's a very good sign that you have a 3+ Already :)

yay bselck i think thats a great sign! i am so excited for you! and yes it is becoming real now...doc let me see and hear the heart beat...isnt that the best sound? lol.

I hope I get to hear the HB again at my 10-week appt! No ultrasound then, but hopefully with doppler. Time is dragging until then!

I'm on CD7 and have so much EWCM!! TMI but df keeps wanting to touch as he thinks I'm in the mood but really is just my body gearing up to O! He's not used to so much EWCM AF only left 2 days ago. I usually ovulate around CD11 as my cycles are 25 days long. Did OPK this evening and it's not far off being positive... I'd say a few days...

Attachments

• IMAG0533.jpg
    IMAG0533.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
I found that time dragged from around 5 weeks until about week 10 - now it seems to be flying by! I can't believe my scan is tomorrow :)

Yay BSelk!! That 3+ has to be a really good sign!! Have everything crossed for you!

MyStory, good luck. Are you temping this cycle?

Afm; feeling a little discouraged as we will miss 2 days of BD due to conflicting work schedules with DH and I. I'm on with missing 1 but 2 makes me nervous! Fx I don't O until Sunday or Monday so it won't matter too much lol. I got a new thermometer last night and I told DH that I needed a new one his reply
DH: "don't you have enough ovulation shit?"
Me: but I need a new thermometer.
DH: so what are they a one time use or something?
Me: (laughing) no mine has just disappeared and is 3 years old.
DH: oh ok then.

Ugh these men really have no idea do they? Lol

Haha Babydoll that made my night!! Guys are just so along for the ride!

Rose I can't wait to hear how your scan goes tomorrow!

Shaele- (and Slammer) and whoever else is pregnant in our thread- I think it's time to change your title from TTC to pregnant!

Haha baby doll! Men. I don't even bother asking mine if I want to buy something like a thermometer, he would probably be freaked out if he found out how much 'ovulation shit' I own :haha:

Thank you BSelck :)

Thought you'd all like a laugh.

Rose, I wouldn't normally tell him but he was asking why I HAD to go out lol

Okay, I've come to the conclusion my df must secretly be a woman! He's actively encouraging me to buy more ttc/ovulation stuff!!
Even stole my phone to have a browse around BnB last night as he was curious what I was so interested in! :haha:

I love his little quirks! :cloud9:

"Ovulation shit" - LOL. I've shown my charts to DH a few times and he found it mildly interesting.

Just changed my profile to "pregnant" BSelck - didn't even notice or think of it before!

I was craving a cheese steak, and there was a food truck outside my work where I could get one. But onions ended up on my "meat and cheese only" cheese steak. Sad day for a pregnant woman. Tried my best to pick them out. Waaaaaa.

What is a cheese steak?

Scan went well this afternoon, measuring 12+6 so new due date is 17th Dec :)

only the epitome of American deliciousness....though as I try to think how to describe it I'm having slight difficulty. ive just always known it seems lol. it's not like steak like you would think like a t-bone or something...its....like thin sliced beef...but not like roast beef...to be honest i really dont know how to describe the beef on it. whenever we need to describe it we just say cheese steak steak and we just all know lol. maybe someone else can help elaborate on that. its usually sautéed with onions and bell peppers topped off with gooey yummy cheese....(the traditional "Philly cheese steak" would use cheese whiz but I'm sure you wouldn't know what that is either lol...ummm canned cheese lol) im not a personal fan of cheese whiz but other places will use sliced American cheese or provolone or cheddar....all that stuffed into a sub roll. add ketchup and done =) other places have expanded and have other toppings like mushrooms and a California one includes lettuce and tomato. hope that helps...also glad your scan went well!!!!

Mm it sounds like a minute steak sandwich. Sounds delicious!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->