Ttc #2

Hey everyone!! Scan in 3 more days :)

And cheesestake!! Omg

Haha Shaele- good description! It's just delicious! Unfortunately my body is just not craving any meat at the moment! :shrug:

Rose- so glad you had a great scan and have an official due date!

Hunni! I feel like you're so far along!! I feel like my days are going by so slow but then when I look at all the other tickers in out thread they're going by so fast! Lol make sure you update us on your scan in a few days!

This is the week I need to get through mentally so as long as all goes well I will be telling my parents next week! We fly out on Tuesday!

B your tests look great!

I just cannot believe in a few weeks I'll be at the half way mark

BSelck at first it seemed to go so slowly, but from about 8 weeks the time has just flown. We have quite a lot going on at the moment so I think that helps.

Oh I'm a steak and provolone ONLY kinda gal. Also, the fries had too much seasoning on them. Yuck!

Glad your scan went well rose!

Crazy you're so close to half way hunni!

Ugh, it's been Daniel Tiger all morning so far for DD. But I did so much with her yesterday and it really exhausted me. Playgrounds, shopping, library, sidewalk chalk, sprinkler (it was 95 degrees), bath, laundry. By bedtime I was losing my shit because I just wanted the day to be over.

We are having a lazy day today too. we went to a family bbq yesterday so got home late and DS was really tired, so he had a long nap earlier and I managed to get some housework done. Now we are just watching tv and DS is making a den out of blankets! Shame DH is working today but he really annoyed me last night so I am kind of glad that he's not here :haha:

Hi girls! Sorry I've not posted in forever, but I stalk every single day and am completely up to date with you all!

I am living the sound of a cheese steak! My mouth is watering as I type!

I am so glad your scan went well rose. I'm so excited and nervous for mine. I think it'll be mid July, so another 4 weeks yet, but we're going on holiday for 2 weeks in Friday so the time should go quickly. Sounds like a nice lazy , chilled day you're having today :) my husband also worked today, but he's home now and we're about to go for a Toby Carvery. So hungry!

Slammerkin - phew, you're day sounded exhausting and in that heat as well! What's Daniel tiger?

Bselck - I am SO glad your tests are continuing to get darker and you got the 3+ on he digital. It's look good so far!

Hunni - I feel your pregnancy is flying by!

OMG I've been cracking up at 'ovulation shit' !!! My husband didn't really ask any questions at all, but he vaguely knew what I was doing!

AFM - pregnancy going swimmingly well, almost too well which is still making me nervous. I have sore boobs and every now and then I feel a bit nauseous and have vivid dreams, but apart from that I feel no different thAn I did pre pregnancy. Had booking appt with midwife yesterday and she was lovely but couldn't reassure me. My main worry is a MMC or blighted ovum, but she just said it can happen but the chances are low, which I knew anyway. I tried getting an early scan as I was having a few twinges when my left Fallopian tube would be and I started worrying about an ectopic. But they won't see you unless you have bright red blood or severe pain and I am definitely not going to tell a fib as I feel that would just not be right. So I'm going to go on hols, try and forget about it and hope for the best at my 12 week scan.

Cheesesteak does sound good. I've looked at making it my self but I doubt it'd be as satisfactory as buying one.

Slammer, that does sound like an exhausting day even for someone that's not pregnant. Fx you can have a relaxing day.

Pompey, hopefully you can relax and enjoy your holiday. Could you get a private scan to put your mind at ease? I know that's my biggest fear after going through a mc in the past.

Afm, going by my temp shift today looks like I O'd cd 15 but will need a few more high temps before ff gives me crosshairs. I still haven't had a true pos OPK but the closest was on cd 14. And with the slight cramping I had cd 15 it all makes sense for that day. Fx in 10 days AF doesn't arrive and I get my BFP and can join all you ladies!

Pompey I would definitely recommend a private scan if you can get one. Mine was £80 which seems quite a lot for a 5 minute scan but it meant I went on holiday feeling reassured. After that I began to feel more pregnant and in the last week or two my stomach feels harder at the bottom, yesterday I think I might have felt a few tiny kicks :D hope you have a lovely holiday!

Baby doll good luck :) chart looks good!!

Pompey - Daniel Tiger is a kids cartoon, based on the old Mister Rogers Neighborhood shows that I grew up on. You probably don't know what Mister Rogers is either, lol! Anyway both are supposed to be more about teaching kids about emotions and growing up - more educational than just entertainment. But it's mostly just entertainment at this age for DD!

Definitely a good amount of TV yesterday, but we also went to a baby shower so got away from the house for a while.

Nausea and exhaustion still going on 'round here. Sore, swollen boobs too. Have cut DD down to only one nursing session a day and would like to end it entirely soonish.

Hoping I hear the heartbeat at next week's appointment. If I can hold out that long I'll tell work after that. It's getting annoying trying to conceal this tubby belly.

Oh ladies so glad that you have all had some relaxing days after a busy weekend!!

I leave for California tomorrow with my kids to visit family for a week and I'm super excited for the help watching the kids from my parents because I've been starting to feel a bit nauseous and worn out all day!

I was going to tell my parents about the baby when we got there in a Father's Day card- BUT... Yesterday my mom called to tell me that my cousin is 12 weeks pregnant!! I am sooo excited for here because they've been TTC #1 for a year and experienced 1 mc along the way so she def deserves it!!

So... I looked over at my DH and he was like yea- go ahead and tell her lol so I said, well I'm pregnant too! She was excited and positive but of course became her worry wart self with "don't lift your son too much" "are you getting enough rest!?" "Put yourself on bed rest" lol I get what's she's saying but I told her I'm going to live life and take things one day at a time :)

I'm really "feeling" pregnant now and I'm starting to get excited!

Pompey- so good to hear from you! I'm proud you're holding out for your 12 week scan and keeping yourself busy! I know our minds can mess with us and even when we're felling good we think something can be wrong! Lol

Babydoll- I can't wait to check in with you in 10 days and see your BFP!

Slammer- how exciting you get to hear the heartbeat next week! I want to hear all about it!

Talk to you all soon!! :hugs:

Well I just hope I get to hear the HB. I don't really know if they'll try yet. This appt will be with an ob/gyn, and it's the one I saw for my annual exam in the fall, and didn't really like. So meh.

I'm already feeling shortness of breath - like a weight on my chest. I don't recall if I felt that so early with DD.

Hey there ladies ^^ how is everyone? All you pregnant ladies xD hope everything is going good. :hugs:

So gonna have my ovary and uterus scan tomorrow but spend the night in the hospital yesterday because a cyst ruptured on my ovary but they just gave me painmeds and said that I should wait and see what the scan tomorrow says... still really sore and nauseous from last night but feel atleast Human again. That was such a horrible pain. Never want to go through that again. DH had to carry me to the car because I couldn't walk and thank god my mother in law lives right across the road. She stayed with our son so we didn't have to wake him.. but I'm telling you that hospital sucked... you wouldn't wanna be dying or anything. They left us sitting in the waiting room for hours and then finally they bring us in and I couldn't understand what the doc was asking me. He literally was the dirtiest person I've ever seen and he was wearing a trench coat in this heat in the room. And then he prescribed me something for a UTI and constipation even though he said they were for my nausea and my pain.. WTF?! Thank god this scan is going to be at a different hospital.. ridiculous..

I was severely annoyed and Still in pain..

But can't wait to see how the scan goes tomorrow.

That sounds horrible Velathria sorry to hear you're having such a terrible time. Hope you feel better soon and that the scan provides useful info x

So I am team :pink:!!!!! I am so happy. Baby was measuring fine and all.

I cannot believe I got my girl!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160614_091200.jpg
    IMG_20160614_091200.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
Yeah hopefully the scan will help that I can finally join you all in the pregnancy forum :)

Oh man, sounds like a rough time Velathria! I hope your scan goes well and that you can get back to TTC and get your BFP soooooon!

Big CONGRATS on your girl hunni!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->