Ttc #2

No temp shift today, grrrrr. Need to keep BDing I guess, but I'm really ready to be done, lol. I mean I've enjoyed it, but I'm ready to stop now!

No temp shift today, grrrrr. Need to keep BDing I guess, but I'm really ready to be done, lol. I mean I've enjoyed it, but I'm ready to stop now!

Lol totally get it! Who was the lady who had sex three days in a row then three times in one day!!? Damn!! Haha congrats!

I think it's just the knowing your done with the crucial part- getting to the TWW (although it sucks) is when u at least know you've done all you could and its in Gods hands now!

Hunni- I wouldn't say you're out!? I'm not familiar with that brand of OPK but it looks promising!

Slammer kin- I know nothing about temps or what they should be, but wishing you get the temp change you want!!

Keep DTD girls!! :happydance:

I am tired too. It was nice not having to go to bed and know I needed to persuade DH last night :haha:

BSelck, it's funny - people post about OPKs and I don't really know anything about how to use those, lol. For temping, the progesterone released after ovulation causes your body temp to be higher, so your temp will go up the day after you ovulate and stay high until AF comes.

I am tired too. It was nice not having to go to bed and know I needed to persuade DH last night :haha:

Lol!! Glad to know I'm not the only one getting tired of BD!!! My DH is ENJOYING IT THOUGH!!!!! :wacko:

I'm ready for two week wait too!!!

AFM: tmi: I can't hold my urine!!! I peed on myself this morning trying to wait to use the restroom.
My stomach is Bloated!!! And usually I can suck it in but It won't stay in!!
S&S if 2 wk wait...maybe....????

Maybe I can take a break from BD.....?????

Sorry about the temp Slammerkin! I hear you, I'm ready BD:ing to be over too, and we only do it every other day. But we've got a couple of times left at least.

A question for you ladies. TMI warning! Today after BD I didn't have any semen coming out. I have never experienced this before with anyone and don't know what to think. Did he fake it? I really don't think so cause we're both excited about this and he ws really in a mood today but there was litterally nothing, and still nothing 4 hour later. Have anyone experienced this? I don't want to ask him about it just yet cause it would be like an accusation that he faked it. Just hoping this time "counts" since we're going for every other day.

How recently did you BD before that? Was he dehydrated? Maybe it was just stickier than normal so it didn't run out. I do find that it comes out more on some occasions than others

How long did you lay there? The last couple nights when we did it during the night nothing came out in the morning, but that was a long time for it to absorb.

I don't think he was dehydrated. He always drinks alot of water.

It was during the day so I just layed in bed maybe 5 min after and then got up and showered and went about my day as usual. I'm pretty sure nothing came out in the shower since I was looking for it. What's also weird is I haven't had any CM in my underwear all day since which I have had all other days this cycle and should since O is coming up. Oh well, we just have to get at it again tomorrow or day after that...

Slammerkin-i'm sure temp shift is coming soon! but think of all the bd-ing you got in thinking it was today! opks are really easy to use. it's just like taking a hpt by peeing on the stick but you start to use them just a few days before you are suppose to ovulate...every day at the same time until you get a positive. I use the digital ones where it's either a smiley face for positive or empty circle for negative. I would get too confused with having to interpret line colors. Anyway when it's positive then you are going to ovulate within the next 24-36 hours so you can really plan your bd-ing. They are usually used together with temping so you can verify using your temp that you actually did ovulate when the test said you would. i like them but they aren't for everyone. And if just temping works for you then so be it!

jennys-sometimes if my husband and i have been bd-ing a lot more than normal or he has been using his hand...then he doesn't produce a lot at all So then it just gets absorbed. I don't think it's anything to worry about though especially if this doesn't usually happen for you. All it takes is one and every other day sounds just fine! Those little swimmers last a pretty long time inside too.

rose-yay for tww! Take a breather now and enjoy those 2 very long weeks lol.

hunni-i agree with nevergivingup and Bselck! don't count yourself out until AF comes =) you did everything you could have!

Nevergivingup-i think thats a a common thing around women especially those who have had children. Hope it means you are in your tww though!

Another negative opk for me! Probably will happen this weekend. We shall see....

I think OPKs will be too much of an annoyance for me. But I know other people feel the same about temping! Lol. I really like to see my temp chart though. It satisfies the bit of OCD in me. :)

Got my temp shift this morning, woo! Kinda strange because I took my temp around 2:30 when I randomly woke and it was still low, and then again at 5:15 when I woke again and it had spiked. Interesting!

We definitely did all we could this cycle, so we'll see what happens. We BD'd six times in my fertile window.

Slammerkin thank you!! So why do people always get upset if their temp dips? I just looked at your chart and it's crazy that a "high" temp is only .4 higher than your lows!! I totally understand the OCD part of wanting to know your cycle and track it with that!

I just went out and bought another box of OPKs and when I came back and told my hubby it was $40 he was really upset and said "that's ridiculous, we don't even need those."

Our son was a surprise so he feels like like we will just get pregnant easily for #2 if we're actually trying. And I guess he's right, I should at least try for 6 months or so before spending money on OPKs. It's just with my first husband, we tried for a year each time before I fell pregnant (which sadly both resulted in miscarriages), and so I think in the back of my mind I am thinking "oh we're going to try for a baby, ok let me get all of the supplies and get ready and prepare for the long haul" ya know?

I'm going to return them as I am currently a stay at home mom with our son and we don't have the extra money to spend, however it kind of makes me nervous without them! I told him fine, just be prepared to have sex every other day mid cycle- he had no complaints lol. Maybe no OPKs will make my TWW more exciting and suspenseful!?

Here is today's.

I had o pains all day yesterday none today we have been dtd since cd12 and its now cd 18...we are exhausted and honestly can't do it anymore lol. So I think I would have gotten my positive yesterday .

AF coming won't bother me because I can get my hsg when it comes.

Really thinking of investing in a clear blue fertility monitor

Attachments

• IMG_20160204_135810.jpg
    IMG_20160204_135810.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
Bselck-yes opks are expensive. I never tell my husband how much they can cost. But I always rationalize that if you know approximately when you ovulate the most you'll have to use is around 4 each month. I buy a 20 pack that costs $36 and that will last me 5 months so for me that's not too bad. Like slammerkin and her temping the opks help me with ocd tendencies lol.

Question for all...anyone ever try coconut oil has a sperm friendly lube? I heard it's a cheaper form of preseed...and smells great too ;)

Can you get them cheaper on Amazon? I only pay about £5 for 20/30, usually they come with a couple of cheap hpts Aswell :)

BSelck24 - Can't you get your OPK:s online? I bought 40 OPK and 20 HPT for 20 on amazon. I don't know if they are the same quality though. I haven't gotten a positive yet and my O is due tomorrow...

Shaele - No, I've never tried coconut oil but I know it works wonders for almost everything so I wouldn't be surprised!

BSelck people hate to see a temp drop as they near the end of the TWW because it can mean AF is about to start. If you're pregnant then your temps will remain high because of all the progesterone. But yeah, usually the temp shift to look for is only .2 higher than the previous six temps! But you really need three consecutive high temps to fully confirm O.

Shaele, never tried coconut oil, but if you've heard good things then try it!

Hunni - I know that feeling! I need a break from BD! I'm actually quite surprised that I'm not sore from doing it so much more than usual, haha.

Ya that's true! I should try ordering them through Amazon! I will give my cycle a couple of months to regulate and then I will order them from there!

So glad I can understand the temping now! I can watch your chart and actually understand!

Hunni that looks like a strong dark OPK! I would say you had great timing this month!

Well I'm confused - I had some brown spotting today. This is the second time I've had spotting this cycle and I've never had it before really. It seems to early for IB.

Hi ladies!!! I'm 9dpo so hopefully everything will be good. Haven't any symptoms as such apart from my boobs twinge very now and then but they are not sore or tender. With my last pregnancy I didn't have any signs or symptoms just the missed period so I could be the same as last time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->