Ttc #2

Aaaand my temp is low today, so I don't even know. Hoping it goes up tomorrow so I can officially confirm I O'd when I thought I did.

We happened to DTD again last night just for fun, so at least there's that, lol.

Spotting turned pink earlier now it's red. It's more of a light flow now. I am so confused! The red hasn't made it to my pad but there seemed to be quite a lot when I wiped. I'll be so gutted if it's AF and I didn't ovulate this month. I thought our timing was perfect and was quite hopeful this month :(

I'm sorry rose, I don't know what the explanation for that could be. You were 5 DPO, right?

Yes 5. The flow has now reduced and gone back to brown. A small clot came out earlier. I am so confused

Rose I wouldn't count yourself out yet! The fact that it stopped or turned brown could be a good sign! I still have hope for you! When would AF be due for you again?

And Slammerkin- with that temp drop do you think yesterday's high temp was wrong? And you haven't O'd yet? Or maybe today's drop isn't accurate? Does that ever happen in your other cycles?

Thank you :) it's pretty much stopped now! So odd. it's not due until next Saturday.

Well I'm pretty sure AF is here so onto cycle 2. I only had a 12 day leutial phase and 30 day cycle so it's changed a little since having ds. Not overly disappointed as I only had my IUD out 5 weeks ago and didn't have much of a breakthrough bleed after. So this month we will be TTC in full!

Slammerkin, I hope your temp goes back up and stays up!!
Good luck to all the ladies testing and O'ing soon!

Rose: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Babydoll007: I am sorry AF is here:( Good thing your spirits are up though!

I finally got a positive on my OPK today on CD14. I'm really happy to finally get a positive after testing for a week but that probably means O is not today then like I thought but rather tomorrow or day after? Was looking forward to taking a BD-break, I'm getting sore, but I guess this means another two days. Anyways I'm glad to see some kind of sign of O!

Well I'm confused - I had some brown spotting today. This is the second time I've had spotting this cycle and I've never had it before really. It seems to early for IB.

Rose- I'm glad that it cleared up for you! You never know it might have been IB and just was earlier than normal. But since it has stopped that's an even better sign!

kpnuts- I am hoping for you! sounds all good! when are you going to test?

slammerkin- sorry about the dip...i wonder what could have caused that...I am temping this month but it's my first time temping so I don't even know much about the entire process already let alone specifics. I am hoping it goes back up for you! At least you got all your bases covered!

babydoll- nuuuuuuuuu I was so sure that hpt was positive. I am sorry =( At least you are taking it pretty well. I am happy to see you have lots of excitement for your next cycle. I hope you stay with us!

Update for me I got my positive opk today like i predicted WOOOO!!! So that means O tomorrow. We bd'd this morning and then i took the test in the afternoon and told him it was positive. I said welp be prepared for another bd tonight and 3 times tomorrow. He just laughed. Guess I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend eh? haha. Trying to keep positive this will be our month but also trying not to get my hopes up too much. SO HARD.

Rose: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Babydoll007: I am sorry AF is here:( Good thing your spirits are up though!

I finally got a positive on my OPK today on CD14. I'm really happy to finally get a positive after testing for a week but that probably means O is not today then like I thought but rather tomorrow or day after? Was looking forward to taking a BD-break, I'm getting sore, but I guess this means another two days. Anyways I'm glad to see some kind of sign of O!

yay!!! high five for same day positive opk! I hear ya about wanting a break. Just 2 more days though! Happy you got your positive sign! It's almost as exciting as a bfp...almost...lol. Have fun and good luck this weekend!

Argh it is back again this morning. Still light, but it's a browny red colour. Temp is still high though.

Shaele; of course I'll stay! I'm feeling positive about this new cycle and DH can't wait to start BD lol

Oh no rose! Hopefully it's nothing but a bit from O and IB. The high temp is good though.

Yay shaele and Jennys for being about to O!

Temp was back up this morning, so Fertility Friend gave me my crosshairs. Woot! I had one other chart in recent months that had a dip on 2DPO, so I guess it's no big deal. About to order some FRERs online to use next weekend!

Thank you. It's pretty much stopped now so I hope that's the end of it. My cm is normally creamy at this time but there's not a lot there. So I suspect that either something hormonal is going on (which has never happened before) or maybe I've been lucky this month. Will just have to wait and see!

Afm,CD20....first question: how does the opk look? and second pic in spoiler: Is this considered to be good ewcm.

We dtd twice today and plan on doing so tonight. My cervix is high and i could barely reach it. I guess i may be having a late O. No way I can have these 2 combined and not be O'ing and having a few pains in the ovaries,

https://i65.tinypic.com/2m6vjw8.jpg
https://i63.tinypic.com/2yuxgr8.jpg

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
Well I'm confused - I had some brown spotting today. This is the second time I've had spotting this cycle and I've never had it before really. It seems to early for IB.

Rose- I'm glad that it cleared up for you! You never know it might have been IB and just was earlier than normal. But since it has stopped that's an even better sign!

kpnuts- I am hoping for you! sounds all good! when are you going to test?

slammerkin- sorry about the dip...i wonder what could have caused that...I am temping this month but it's my first time temping so I don't even know much about the entire process already let alone specifics. I am hoping it goes back up for you! At least you got all your bases covered!

babydoll- nuuuuuuuuu I was so sure that hpt was positive. I am sorry =( At least you are taking it pretty well. I am happy to see you have lots of excitement for your next cycle. I hope you stay with us!

Update for me I got my positive opk today like i predicted WOOOO!!! So that means O tomorrow. We bd'd this morning and then i took the test in the afternoon and told him it was positive. I said welp be prepared for !! bd tonight and 3 times tomorrow. He just laughed. Guess I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend eh? haha. Trying to keep positive this will be our month but also trying not to get my hopes up too much. SO HARD.

Hi shaele!!! I will do a test around Tuesday as that is when my period is due!!! Will let you know the result!!!

Only thing I'm worried about is confusing that with ewcm since we did dtd this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->