Ttc #2

Yay shaele and Jennys for being about to O!

Temp was back up this morning, so Fertility Friend gave me my crosshairs. Woot! I had one other chart in recent months that had a dip on 2DPO, so I guess it's no big deal. About to order some FRERs online to use next weekend!

yay slammerkin! i hope this is your month!

hunni-i agree with rose, they both look like the epitome of ideal fertility.

kpnuts-fingers crossed for tuesday then!

how is everyone else doing?

so as i mentioned previously in some of my posts i have begun testing this cycle just to make sure my opk's are correct...and friday (yesterday, the day i got my positive opk) i had a HUGE dip in temp. like almost 1 degree. I read dips could happen right before you O but only slight dips. This was not slight. i went from 97.5 to 96.6....this morning it went back up to 97.3. so...if i actually ovulated today it's suppose to show a rise in temp tomorrow right? i was just really surprised to see such a drastic dip. kinda freaking me out. gonna bd again tomorrow just to cover all bases...and then that's all i can do for this cycle.

I think you'll see your temp rise tomorrow Shaele. I haven't had that big of a dip before, but I wouldn't worry. It can be hard to see a pattern until after three high temps. Some of my charts are all over the place! :dust:

Well had some more ewcm this am and we bd off and on today been getting pains in my left ovary

Getting a bit more pain in my breasts and every now and then I have pains in my abdomen and keeping my fingers crossed it isn't my period!!

Good luck kp!!

Yeah I am pretty sure today is O day. Now I am having some major right side pain so bad I had to lay down. I think my O is late due to me getting sick recently.

Hopefully the timing was good, twice yesterday with ewcm and once this morning with ewcm.

Have just weighed myself and have lost 4lbs since I last weighed myself 3 weeks ago and haven't excerised or changed my diet!!!

Cd 4 for me today. Think AF is pretty much over now - just have slight brown spotting today and I'm really looking forward to BD again since we haven't for almost 2 weeks.

cd22 still blaring pos opk

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
I think you'll see your temp rise tomorrow Shaele. I haven't had that big of a dip before, but I wouldn't worry. It can be hard to see a pattern until after three high temps. Some of my charts are all over the place! :dust:

you were right slammerkin. i had my spike this morning...98.3 hope it stays high!

kpnuts-i lost around that much in the beginning of my first pregnancy too! then i lost even more after i found out i was pregnant. i remember thinking...aren't i suppose to be gaining? (not that i was complaining at all!!!) then i started gaining...like a normal person lol. so that could be a very good sign! =)

babydoll- i wish my periods were as short as yours. jealous.

hunni-how long has it read positive so far? i am not sure if you had mentioned when you first tested...or i just forget >.< sometimes positive opk stay for a few days depending on when you first got the reading...it could have been you caught it right at the beginning of the surge. and if you think you o'd yesterday trust your body and instinct. and some more bd-ing can't hurt =)

you were right slammerkin. i had my spike this morning...98.3 hope it stays high!

kpnuts-i lost around that much in the beginning of my first pregnancy too! then i lost even more after i found out i was pregnant. i remember thinking...aren't i suppose to be gaining? (not that i was complaining at all!!!) then i started gaining...like a normal person lol. so that could be a very good sign! =)

babydoll- i wish my periods were as short as yours. jealous.

hunni-how long has it read positive so far? i am not sure if you had mentioned when you first tested...or i just forget >.< sometimes positive opk stay for a few days depending on when you first got the reading...it could have been you caught it right at the beginning of the surge. and if you think you o'd yesterday trust your body and instinct. and some more bd-ing can't hurt =)

3 days lol...we tried dtd this morning but it was sore in ovary and uterus area I guess from the egg releasing yesterday. We been dtd for about a week and a half now lol. I'm tired

A week and a half? Good job hunni:) I am glad my week is up.

Shalae: I'm not sure how the temp thing works but I hope your spike means that you know when you O:ed. I sure wish I would know for sure what day to be able to have a better idea for the cycles to come.

Since I probably O:ed later than I thought we couldn't BD for as long as I would have liked. We were just burned out last night from BD:ing every day this week and now he's on a business trip so we're definately done for this cycle. I am a little bummed but happy to be in TWW.

Hunni- I feel like you have been ovulating for a year now!! Lol some people don't ovulate at all and you're over here getting positives for your whole cycle!! Lol jk

Kp!! Losing 4 pounds is always awesome, pregnant or not!!

So excited for Valentine's Day this week! We're celebrating on the Friday the 12th at a place call "The Capitol" where one of my husbands do-workers gave us a $150 gift card! It's a great steak house that we've never been to downtown so I'm really excited :) and not having to spend money on the dinner makes it even better! Do you guys have any plans this weekend for Valentines Day?

@Be: LOOOOL, I am on the floor haha. I am worn the hell out for this month. Only positive i would say I trust in the blaring on cd20 with lots of ewcm and cd21 was the first time i got real O pains so I am sure cd22 is 1 dpo. I am worried about a late O though because i was sick earlier in the month.

I have never been to a steakhouse so eat enough for me too lol. Congrats on someone giving you a giftcard...i love food so it would have been hard for me to give it away lol

I love steakhouses! There is one that we go to called Miller & Carter, it is one of our favourite restaurants the steak is amazing. I'm very jealous! We have been together 9 years so probably won't be doing much to celebrate Valentine's day - we went out quite a few times recently for my birthday etc so don't want to have to call on family to baby sit again. Maybe ill cook something nice :)

Woo for temp spike!

Man I did NOT lose any weight in pregnancy. I gained 8 lbs in the first 8 weeks. Gained 38 lbs overall, which might not sound like a lot, but I am 5'2" and starting weight was 108 lbs so it was a lot on me!

3 days lol...we tried dtd this morning but it was sore in ovary and uterus area I guess from the egg releasing yesterday. We been dtd for about a week and a half now lol. I'm tired

I'd be tired too hunni! We did 6 days straight and it was tiring, lol.

So excited for Valentine's Day this week! We're celebrating on the Friday the 12th at a place call "The Capitol" where one of my husbands do-workers gave us a $150 gift card! It's a great steak house that we've never been to downtown so I'm really excited :) and not having to spend money on the dinner makes it even better! Do you guys have any plans this weekend for Valentines Day?

Mmm, I love steak houses. I used to work at a really nice one, and we've done a good few special dates at various ones around here. Sadly we're probably not doing anything this year. DH will be working that night, and we don't have a regular babysitter to use, so it's just gonna be another day. We'll probably exchange cards and candy at least. We've been together 10 years.

6 DPO today! Can't decide if I wanna test on Valentine's day or wait until Monday when I'll actually be late (and when FF tells me to test). I waited til 12 DPO with my daughter and got a strong positive. I probably would have gotten a BFP earlier if I had POAS.

Hunni- thank goodness for ovary pains because I don't usually get a whole lot of ewcm so that's really the only way my body tells me when I ovulate. I love food too! Haha so I'm half excited for the food and the other half excited to not be the one making it! Lol

Slammer- you HAVE to test on Valentine's Day!! How amazing would that be to get a V-Day BFP!!

Rose- I totally get it! After 10 Valentines Days sometimes he best date night is to stay home!

Do you ladies work outside of the home!? If so, have a good, quick work week! Im a stay at home mom so this week is dragging for me! I want the wknd to be here already!

A week and a half? Good job hunni:) I am glad my week is up.

Shalae: I'm not sure how the temp thing works but I hope your spike means that you know when you O:ed. I sure wish I would know for sure what day to be able to have a better idea for the cycles to come.

Since I probably O:ed later than I thought we couldn't BD for as long as I would have liked. We were just burned out last night from BD:ing every day this week and now he's on a business trip so we're definately done for this cycle. I am a little bummed but happy to be in TWW.

I use a phone app called fertility friend and you just enter your info appropriately each day and it creates a chart for you. I think it's the same one slammerkin uses. I just got my cross lines today and it actually pin points the day you probably ovulated. Maybe give that a shot? They make it really simple for you to use and if you start to see a pattern maybe it can help with your future cycles too =)

hunni- i give you props! i hope it's time for your tww so you can have a break!

Bselck-awww that sounds like a wonderful time for you and the hubby! I hope you both enjoy it very much. steakhouses are definitely yummy. I doubt me and dh will be doing anything. We tried going out one year and it was mob central so we just preferred to stay in from then on. I am hoping since valentines day falls on a sunday this year that he surprises me and comes home from work early on friday with flowers from the city like he did last year.

slammerkin-yes please do test on sunday! we all want to know asap of the results too lol! btw I have found that temping every day has satisfied my urge to actually take a hpt....odd as that is. So this new routine in the morning has actually kept me from testing way too early and I like it! only 3dpo so i don't have much to go on but as of right now im not fighting myself to poas.

I'm so nervous and excited this time. Since we got preggo first try with DD (and only half-tried - I just noticed EWCM and was like "hey, have sex with me tonight if you wanna knock me up") it's more nerve-wracking this time to REALLY try. I'm more invested I guess now. But I will surely let y'all know!

3 DPO - not far behind me Shaele!

Hunni- thank goodness for ovary pains because I don't usually get a whole lot of ewcm so that's really the only way my body tells me when I ovulate. I love food too! Haha so I'm half excited for the food and the other half excited to not be the one making it! Lol

Slammer- you HAVE to test on Valentine's Day!! How amazing would that be to get a V-Day BFP!!

Rose- I totally get it! After 10 Valentines Days sometimes he best date night is to stay home!

Do you ladies work outside of the home!? If so, have a good, quick work week! Im a stay at home mom so this week is dragging for me! I want the wknd to be here already!

Yes I do work, it is good to be able to try and distract myself although I still find myself thinking about it all the time! Tomorrow is my whole day at work (I mostly work half days) so hopefully the day will go quickly :)

Shalae: I use an app called life and its telling me I should have ovulated last friday but since I got a positive on my OPK on friday and an even darker line on saturday I'm thinking I must have ovulated later. I've been having light cramps and feeling my left ovary since thursday and still do so that is not helping either. Last cycle I had cramps for almost entire time between ovulation and AF (that's why I thought I was pregnant). Does fertility friend actually predict based on the CM input or just lenght of cycle? Cause I think mine is just based on last cycle.

It doesn't matter this cycle, it's more for coming cycles to be able have a better idea of when to BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->