Ttc #2

Hi again!

Babydoll007: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm finally in O week. I actually started testing CD6 just to be sure I don't miss it. Last time I got pregnant we BD:d CD5 (!!) even though I had a 28-day cycle. I haven't had a positive test yet though, CD10 today, so I'll just keep testing and BD:ing until it comes. Busy week and then the dreaded wait begins. Anyone else about to start TWW?

Thanks Shaele. He was much better today and tonight so hopefully we all get some much needed sleep.
My ds puts most things in his mouth as well. I'm forever asking him what he has and almost prying his mouth open to see. He has gotten a lot better so hopefully he's starting to grow out of it.

I've had bad cramps and nausea today (actually vomited around 10am) but I'm more leaning that towards very little sleep and the cramps make me feel that I may be out. But I guess time will tell.

Is anyone else due to test this week?

Baby doll: the horrid thing about trying to symptom spot is that AF symptoms is so similar to Pregnancy symptoms but the best part is when your body proves your mind wrong and actually delivers a BFP!!! So Fx for you!! When are you testing or did I missed it?!

Jenny I'm on CD 15. I checked my fertility friend it said I ovulated on Jan. 31 :dohh: I don't believe that's accurate though...I checked my cervical mucous and it's not as clear as I remembered it to be last time I TTC and my body isn't yelling, "IM ovulating" like it usually do with the noticeable symptoms. I calculated it and I got i should be ovulating on CD 17 :shrug: I told myself I wouldnt stress this time around and do OPKs or Hpt BUT I think I made a mistake!!! I should've used Opks!! Just to be safe me and DH DTD every other day to cover our bases but the thought of not knowing and doing all this BD is tiring. I'll be testing on the 18th...

Heyyyy all can I join? I have a 3 year old son and 1 year old step son.

[/QUOTE]

Baby doll: the horrid thing about trying to symptom spot is that AF symptoms is so similar to Pregnancy symptoms but the best part is when your body proves your mind wrong and actually delivers a BFP!!! So Fx for you!! When are you testing or did I missed it?!

Jenny I'm on CD 15. I checked my fertility friend it said I ovulated on Jan. 31 :dohh: I don't believe that's accurate though...I checked my cervical mucous and it's not as clear as I remembered it to be last time I TTC and my body isn't yelling, "IM ovulating" like it usually do with the noticeable symptoms. I calculated it and I got i should be ovulating on CD 17 :shrug: I told myself I wouldnt stress this time around and do OPKs or Hpt BUT I think I made a mistake!!! I should've used Opks!! Just to be safe me and DH DTD every other day to cover our bases but the thought of not knowing and doing all this BD is tiring. I'll be testing on the 18th...[/QUOTE]

Nevergivingup: It's so hard not to stress about it. I planned to take it slow and not do OPK to start with and here I am testing twice a day:) Oh well, it's hard to tell from your body's signs so we need some help right?! My CM is giving me really mixed signals so right now I'm hoping for a clear positive on the OPK this week. I really get that the BD is tiring. We are only on our first cycle trying and so far I'm enjoying it but the frequency is definately different from our normal one...

Jenny:

We definitely need Opks!! :haha: it's great that you're enjoying BD!! I guess with me being in school everyday and with my 2 yr old demands I am swamped by time it's time to BD.....But I think we have one more week to BD and then it's TWW!!! :happydance: the trials of waiting begin...

Well here is an update from me...the last one is just now.

We was able to dtd Friday , Saturday and 3 times Sunday. Now to wait till AF so I can do my hsg.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1454370567471.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1454370567471.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
Jennys - I should O tomorrow, so I'll be in the TWW soon!

Shaele - I'm so glad to be out of that phase of everything going in the mouth! How old is she again? Now I just struggle with entertaining my daughter. 28 months and stuck inside due to cold, snowy weather - ugh! At least during the summer I would take her on walks and to playgrounds all the time. Oh, and her preference for Dada is really kind of getting old too. She's been obsessed with him for probably 6 months now. She wants him to do everything. The most annoying part is when she wakes from a nap, and I'm the only one around, she's super pissed that it's not him (even the times when it was ME who put her to sleep!). Tantrums always ensue. :dohh: :nope: :growlmad: :cry:

Slammerkin-you are so lucky she's out of that stage! mine just turned 18 mo today. She's beginning to pick up things and then hand them to me instead but sometimes she can be so stubborn and try to hide that she's chewing on something. I'm like do you think i'm dumb? Sorry Daddy is getting most of the attention from your daughter...that probably does sting...esp since i'm sure you do most of the hard work part he gets the happy playful fun toddler. Right now mine is definitely a momy's girl. It's like my hubby doesn't exist to her except when he gets her milk for her. I'm sure that can change but if it does I'm gonna be pissed lmao. I do almost EVERYTHING for her. So i get it slammerkin, i do. Also jealous you'll be in the tww soon...i hope you catch that egg tomorrow!!! I still have a few days to go...

babydoll-how are things! when are you going to test?

jennys-yay isn't the O week exciting? I'm in it too just...more towards the beginning of it. I'm due to O probably on the weekend. I'll begin testing tomorrow with opk. good luck!

nevergivingup-You are right about the AF symptoms mimicking pregnancy symptoms. It's like our bodies just want us to be confused and frustrated. Can't tell you how many times I've been like oh...i feel this way or i have this pain or did i just have a food aversion? and then bam AF the next day. Even when my dh and i weren't trying i would just instantly be like...what if the bcp didn't work this month...but i agree just keep bding that way you won't miss your chance in case your chart is off or if you made a mistake. I think you'll be ok if you do that! So don't stress (although i know easier said than done). There's only so much you can control. The rest is up to the powers that be. And you are doing everything you can by making sure you don't miss a chance. I get it's tiring too. I actually forewarn my husband the week is coming so he can mentally prepare himself as he says.

Hunni-hi and welcome!

As for me, I'm still stick. Daughter is all better so I'm hoping it doesn't last in me either...but hubby says he's getting sick now. Awesome timing of course. He said something that made me really happy today though...from work he text me saying he had a dream where he was holding our new second baby in one arm and our daughter in the other and that she was trying to touch the baby and play with her. He said it made him so happy to see and that he really hopes that it works out this month. It's always nice to hear your man actually voice that they want this baby just as much as you do yanno? So...*sigh* I really hope it works out too. I know I haven't been trying for nearly as long as some couples but it's still getting really old and disheartening.

Hey ladies!! Just checking in!!

Slammerkin my son just turned 1 so he is still in the "all about mommy" phase I will be pissed when and if he switches to all about daddy lol I'm home with him all day so that would sting lol

I'm happy that a few of you will be testing for O this week!!

Shaele I'm sorry you are still sick but OMG that is the cutest thing for your husband to say!! Tears!! Love that!

Hunni- I saw your OPK pics!! Do I think you ovulated on CD13 or CD14?

I just started OPKs today on CD 11 one cycle before I start trying- I had some clear blue digital left over OPKs from years ago but I also bought a cheaper box of Walgreens OPKs and they are duds! I had to call and let them know the time clock for the test to begin doesn't even show up! Ugh frustrating! Waste of money! Hopefully they will give me a refund or replacement box!

Can't wait for the HPTs to start with u guys soon!! Make sure u post pics!!

Hi ladies! I played around with figures for tomorrow on my chart and looks like I ovulated on Sunday which was my birthday. Would be pretty cool to say we conceived on my birthday :) fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, I am 7dpo so hoping this time next week the dreaded witch doesnt come!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you all xxxxxx

Hi all. So I caved and tested this morning at 9/10 DPO. I'm not sure what it was. At a glance it looked/looks bfn but if you look at it you can see a pink shadow. I'm not sure so I'll retest in a few days. I'll try to attach a photo for you all to have a look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies, I am 7dpo so hoping this time next week the dreaded witch doesnt come!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you all xxxxxx

Hi ladies! I played around with figures for tomorrow on my chart and looks like I ovulated on Sunday which was my birthday. Would be pretty cool to say we conceived on my birthday :) fingers crossed!

Slammerkin my son just turned 1 so he is still in the "all about mommy" phase I will be pissed when and if he switches to all about daddy lol I'm home with him all day so that would sting lol

Shaele I'm sorry you are still sick but OMG that is the cutest thing for your husband to say!! Tears!! Love that!

I just started OPKs today on CD 11 one cycle before I start trying- I had some clear blue digital left over OPKs from years ago but I also bought a cheaper box of Walgreens OPKs and they are duds! I had to call and let them know the time clock for the test to begin doesn't even show up! Ugh frustrating! Waste of money! Hopefully they will give me a refund or replacement box!

Well here is an update from me...the last one is just now.

We was able to dtd Friday , Saturday and 3 times Sunday. Now to wait till AF so I can do my hsg.

Hi all. So I caved and tested this morning at 9/10 DPO. I'm not sure what it was. At a glance it looked/looks bfn but if you look at it you can see a pink shadow. I'm not sure so I'll retest in a few days. I'll try to attach a photo for you all to have a look.

Welcome Kpnuts my fx for you!!! Next week is approaching quickly!

Welcome Rose: a Birthday BFP would be a great story to always tell the LO!!!

Bselck24: I would be upset as well...Bc in my mind I don't want to waste anytime testing esp. if I just woke up to use concentrated urine...these are sensitive times. Hope they refund you Bc I'll do the same thing and complain too.

Hunni: looks like you O'd on Cd 13&14!!! And How do y'all ever manage to BD 3 times in one day!!! WOWSERS!!!! And then 3 days back to back!! Go Hunni!!! Today is our DTD day....in need some DTD vibes!!!:dohh:

Babydoll: I too see a shadow!!! But 9 dpo was a bit early for me... At least you gotten a shadow I didn't get anything...so that's a great thing!! FX that next test time those lines will be glowing!!!

Shaele: I always heard dreams like those do come true!!! I had 2 about me holding our baby girl and I do believe it's going to happen. It's great to hear the hubbies talk so sweet and positive and just as excited as you!! The only down fall is....we hate to disappoint them...at least I know I do with my DH. And it's so much pressure once I involve him in it 100%. But dreams are good fortune so take his dream and keep that positivity that it's going to happen soon!! FX for you both!!

AFM: no idea when Ovulation will occur... But BD will continue at least until the 14th of February!!

To be fair, my DH does an awful lot for/with my DD. He used to be home with her 5 days a week before she started going to daycare 3 days. He's very hands on. She really only wants me when she's sick, or mad at him for saying no to her about something, lol. I don't take it too personally, but the tantrums are annoying!

Shaele - that such great reinforcement from your DH! awww

Excited for those of us in or entering TWW and for those getting ready to O!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20160202_130436.jpg
    IMG_20160202_130436.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8

Bselck-Thank you! that also stinks about the opk tests btw! i really hope they refund you or SOMETHING! that's just not cool. All of the tests were like that? ugh how annoying.

rose-omg that would be so awesome if you had conceived on your birthday! best birthday gift ever! Hoping for you!

kpnuts-7dpo you are halfway there you can do it! hoping AF stays faaaaar away for you!!!

babydoll-i totally see the shadow you are speaking of! SO EXCITING! I really hope that it's a positive but it looks like one to me! eeeep! Can't wait to see it darken in a few days!

nevergivingup-yes keep at it! no chance of missing the egg that way...
also i hope you are right about the dream thing...wouldn't want to disappoint him...or myself again heh...trying to stay positive! Thank you!

slammerkin-thank you! that's also great your husband is so involved. I'm jealous! I'm a stay at home mom so I do most everything which i understand that's why im staying home...to take care of her but it gets a little tedious i won't lie. but getting my husband to do stuff for her is like trying to nail jello to a tree. I ask him to feed her and he's like "i dunno how." that answer always makes me want to slap him cause before i had a baby i didn't know how either. i had to learn damnit! and so do you! grrr. but he does change diapers. and...oh hmm thats about it lmao. In other news... Did you get your positive opk today?

hunni-that looks positive to me! is this an opk? or did i miss that you were taking a hpt?

short and boring update for me i tested for ovulation today and as expected it was negative. onward to tomorrow! Good luck to you all ladies!

No OPKs for me...I temp, so I'll know tomorrow if I get my temp shift. Need to get one more BD in tonight! We seriously did it at 2 am last night because Ava wouldn't let him slip away before then. She just wanted to snuggle with him. Tirrred today.

Hunni: that looks positive to me!!! Is that an opk or hpt test?

Slammerkin: I know how you feel I drug my DH out the bed at 12:30am Bc I didn't want to miss my every other day regimen.

That Is opk we dtd this morning but I'm going to call this cycle a bust.

At least now I can get my hsg when my AF comes

Hunni why do you call it a bust? You covered your bases. When did your AF come on last month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->