Ttc #2

To be honest mine has been like this since I was about 6 weeks - it was bloat which has recently turned to bump! It's bigger at different times of the day though

Cute bumps ladies!! I will try and take a pic this afternoon!

Hunni- so sorry for the migraines but glad you've gotten a prescription!

Rose- what an amazing spa day you have planned!!

As for me- I'm at home resting today while my hubby took the kids to the zoo!

It was lovely thanks BSelck :) it went too quickly though and we had a busy weekend so I don't feel relaxed anymore!!

I bet it was lovely to have some time to yourself while the kids were at the zoo!

We have just ordered a new bed - I'm so excited!! We went for a quite expensive mattress so I'm hoping it will be much more supportive than our current one and help reduce my back pain. It's coming at the beginning of August. We are getting a superking size too so there should be lots of room for pregnancy pillows and my growing bump!

A good mattress is amazing rose. Sadly DH and I disagree on what makes a good mattress, lol. He likes firm. I like soft. I win, hehe. King-size soft memory foam in "our" room - though I hardly sleep in that bed. Another memory foam in DD's room, which is where I usually sleep.

Luckily DH didn't care which bed we bought and wouldn't even try them out in the shop, so I got to pick! He literally could sleep on concrete, once he's laid down he's usually asleep within a couple of minutes. I on the other hand have been waking several times a night for months now, needing the toilet and uncomfortable. I am so excited for it to arrive! I also need to sort out all my clothes, put the ones away that I won't be wearing for a while now I'm getting bigger, so it's a good excuse to sort out the bedroom. I am waiting for DH to build some wardrobes in the bedroom as we just have a temporary canvas one for now - he is quiet with work for the next couple of weeks so I'm hoping he will have time to do it before the bed arrives :) I definitely want to get the bedroom sorted properly before baby arrives.

Rose- my DH hits the bed as it out!! For me, it takes me time to unwind and fall asleep... We have a comfortable bed but I'm going to get a pregnancy pillow soon as I just can't get comfortable! I thought I was nuts as I'm so early with no belly yet, but I just can't fall asleep!

Ugh, men. My DH can pass out immediately too, and sleeps without waking for hours. I think it's literally impossible for me to sleep for more than two hours straight without waking.

One of my knees is really bothering me when I sleep, but I haven't found a good position for it yet.

Here is A'mouri at 21 w 1d ...she is measuring 3 days ahead (gotta update my ticker) and now due on Thanksgiving Day!

Also she is measuring 1 pound already!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160719_125415.jpg
    IMG_20160719_125415.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Hunni- great scan pic and I love the name!!! ❤️❤️❤️

You guys, I got the call today.... its a boy!!!

Everything came back normal chromosomal wise and I couldn't be happier that my son will have a boy to play around with!!

I thought I would be disappointed that it's not a girl but I don't feel that way at all :happydance:

Did some thrift store shopping. Got DS some shorts and started on DD clothes.

Got this brand bassinet there as well for 20$ when on Google it prices for $100!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1469295451656.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1469295451656.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1
Hunni- the shopping is the best part! Great deals!! I meant to ask you if things had worked with your boyfriend or if you guys are still separated!?

We haven't spoken at all since may he still denies this as his baby lol

Around mid May I met the guy I currently talk to. He is amazing and accepts both of my kids. Had I still been fooling with my ex I would have never met him

Omg no way hunni!!

What a special man to meet you and fall in love while pregnant!! And live your DS!! Everything happens for a reason! I truly believe if I didn't meet my current husband (as a friend then), that I would've never left my ex-husband!

Everything happens for a reason!! Will you be buying anything new? Since you're having your second boy

Hunni I'm glad you're happy :) it is funny how things seem to work out for the better in the end.

Massive congrats on having a boy BSelck! I reckon I'll join you as I am 99% convinced we're having a boy this time!

Lovely name Hunni & great scan :)

Girls, my husband is another who will just pass out as soon as his head hits the pillow. It is so irritating!! He is such a great sleeper. I sometimes struggle to drop off.

I am sure I have a little bump already... my work trousers will not do up at all, yet they fit perfectly before I was pregnant. With my first I didn't show for ages!

Congrats on another boy BSelck!

Great pic hunni, and glad you're finding some great deals for little miss. And I hope things continue to go well with your new man. :)

I don't really want to buy more maternity pants. I'm getting by at work with those stretchy belly bands that hold your pants up even if they're unbuttoned, but even with that things are too tight by the end of the day. I just went full-time black yoga pants with DD, so I'll probably do that rather than trying to find nice maternity pants.

DH and I had a rare date night on Saturday and it was so nice! My mom watched DD. We went out for crabs and walked around a bit in the city. We even DTD that night, which was the first time in 9 weeks, yikes! It was quite good actually, lol. And I went to see Star Trek with my mom the next day, since DH isn't a trekkie, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->