Ttc #2

Oh and B I get the Makena shot as well...started at 16w

Hey hunni mine is Rosie Jones (Dunham). You may get loads of results as Jones is a very common name, so if you can't find me let me know.

Profile pic is me and hubby on holiday, I'm wearing white he's in a cap.

Hunni I'll send you a PM with my name and the link to my FB. Is it Closed or Secret? Any other groups like this that I've been in have been Secret (which is the safest option). If Secret I think we'll have to be FB friends in order for me to join. My profile pic is me and DD both wearing sunglasses.

I don't think you found me either cause I didn't get an invite lol.

wait I lied...it was just hidden among other stuff. found it lol. also hunni try adding England to the end of rose name. I did and I found her.

Great idea! My name is Vicky Nika.
I am sure you'll find me pretty quick, profile pic is a close up of me and Anabella, she is wearing a red top xx

OH Hunni good to know you get that progesterone makena shot too! It's hopefully to prevent ore term labor shaele!

Also Shaele- happy 20 weeks!! Half way there!!

Ughhh I was able to find everybody but Pompey and Rose..you two can add me Jacqulyn Dunklin it is a pic of me and rj

Hi ladies how are you all? I have had a mega nesting urge the last few days and have sorted out our bedroom, Alfie's room and the spare room. I've put all the baby clothes in a unit so feel a bit more prepared.

We have a box that Alfie can put toys in to when he wants to keep them for Baby. It's really cute to see him choosing things for her :D

Rose I love that! We're moving this upcoming weekend so at the moment I feel so scattered and the pregnant mind is going crazy in this clutter! But on the plus side I'm excited to get into our new house and organize and set up the new baby's room. I'm basically taking everything from my sons room right now (crib, dresser, rocker) and then Zack will be getting a twin bed and pretty much a new room so I'm excited for him too!

Hi ladies,

Not much to report on my end. After being physically attacked a few days by my son's cousins I have been laying low. Now I got a head cold with the worst headache

BSelck, how exciting! Hope the move goes well. I hope he likes his new room :)

Hunni that sounds terrible, what happened?! Hope you're ok.

hunni what happened? Hope youre ok .
BTW I just sent you a fb friend request :)

rose - sounds like you've been very productive nesting! And I love your son's name! I think Alfie and Alice go very well together. I was hoping to love a name beginning with A for this bean to complement Anabella, but we're really struggling.

We have Emilia for a girl at the moment and Jamie for a boy, but that may well change!

Bselck - good luck moving. It is such a stressful but also exciting time. Hope all goes well :)

hey all! Rose I'm glad you are starting to get that nesting urge early! later on when most start to feel that way it's pretty much like ugh i don't want to move myself let alone furniture or do decorating lol. I'm sure everything will come together just perfectly!

bselck ugh im so sorry you are moving during pregnancy. Although I know it's a very exciting time it's also waaaaay stressful. I moved into the house we are in now when i was 7mo pregnant with dd and it was insanely terrible. i know exactly what you mean about dealing with all the clutter...and i dunno about you but since i was off work by then i had to do most of the packing...thankfully i did none of the actual loading and moving but still....wasn't fun. i give you tons of kudos! good luck with it all!

hunni whoa your sons cousins attacked you? why would they do such a thing esp when you are pregnant? I'm really sorry to hear that! hope you are ok! feel better and rest up!

pompey awww those names will be just perfect! they don't have to necessarily start with the same letter as your dd to do that either. as long as you and dh like it then it's perfect.

as for me I am so so so so excited...tomorrow i go for my anatomy scan where i hopefully will also find out the gender of baby! i have been counting this day down for weeks now lol. i will update tomorrow as soon as i can with the results! other than that last week i developed intense back pain. so bad i couldn't get out of bed..dh had to help me and stay home to take care of me and dd. it's been so terrible. i went to doc for it on thursday and got diagnosed with sciatica. doc even said she had it when she was pregnant so she knows just how awful it feels. i can barely walk! i sit with a heating pad or ice pack on it and that's helped a lot. doc also prescribed tylenol with codeine for days where it's really bad. i try not to take them because it's a narcotic and i really don't want baby getting that. i am hoping it gets better soon. anyways hope everyone else is doing well! talk to you all tomorrow after ultrasound! *squeal* ^^

Pompey I love those names and think they go beautifully with your daughter's name. :)
Shaele good luck for the scan!! So excited for you. I am also suffering from sciatica, luckily it is usually better in the morning and then it gradually worstens during the day. In the evening I am usually very stiff and sore. I find that sleeping with a big V pillow between my legs helps a lot. I am sure that my new mattress is also helping me to sleep more comfortably, as since I've had it I have definitely felt better in the morning in all areas of my back! Luckily for me I haven't had it as bad as you yet - I hope it calms down for you and you won't have it like this for the rest of your pregnancy :(

Shaele - can't wait to hear about the anatomy scan!! It's 17 days until mine. I have an appt this week though so at least I'll get to hear the heartbeat again.

BSelck - I can't imagine moving house right now. We moved into our house when I was 5 weeks with DD and wanting to barf the whole time. That was enough for me. I kind of dread the thought of ever moving again, lol.

Rose - no nesting here yet, but I didn't really get it with DD. Definitely can't wait to find out the sex though so I can see if I even need to buy anything. I have so many girl clothes that I wouldn't need anything for a girl. I do feel a powerful need to declutter and get rid of a lot of crap. But motivation is low, lol.

I don't have consistent back pain, but too much bending over does tire me out and make me sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->