Ttc #2

OH no Hunni! I was hoping the shots would do the trick! Did you stay at 1cm with your son for a while or did you progress quickly? Can they give you a cerclage?

I see the doctor Tuesday, but they advised me to just go ahead and pack her bags/mines just in case. With my son I was 2 cm and at 36+3 I went into full labor being 4 cm with full blown contractions. She is a good weight. Tuesday she weighed in at 3lbs and 8ozs so there is that. The doctor explained that I may just be one of those women who are not meant to carry to 40 weeks:nope: I feel blessed to have made it this far honestly. I was getting them painful ass shots for nothing lol.

But dont worry B! They may work for you, and hey I am not in full labor yet so they may be the reason she makes it to at least 37w.

Sorry to hear that Hunni! Glad she is a good weight already though. And hopefully she will stay baking a little longer :hugs:

Thanks Hunni!!

Hopefully they may just put you on bed rest for the next few weeks and keep an eye on you?

If you had to stay in the hospital, what would your son do!?

Broke down last night and had a good cry. I'm just so uncomfortable already and though I get through the day fine, by the evening I have no patience and DD drives me crazy. I don't remember being this uncomfortable so early with her. I hate having a huge belly that gets so in the way and makes everything hard. I can't hold DD for more than a minute because it hurts my back or belly too much. I just want this to be over so I can look forward to never being pregnant again. Of course I am thankful for this baby and all that, but I'm not enjoying pregnancy. :(

Aww Slammer I'm sorry!!

I too am having early back pain already (which I didnt have with my son) and I get so exhausted very quickly! I can hold and walk with my son for a few minutes at a time!!

But this will prob be my last pregnancy too so I'm trying to soak it up and be thankful for every minute just like you!! You got this girl! Stay positive!!

Slammerkin I feel similarly! I am already so big and uncomfortable. My belly feels stretched, I feel gross after eating anything because there's no room in there. I wake at least 3 times a night just to pee!! today at work I felt like one side of my pelvis was going numb just from sitting on my chair. I cannot wait to be able to eat sensibly and go for walks after she is here and try to get back to a comfortable weight. I just feel so big and flumpy at the moment!

Yes, sometimes my belly feels like it's going to explode! Arrrgg. And I got a charlie horse (calf muscle seized up) in the night last night. No fun. At least I'm working from home today and tomorrow.

I must say ladies, I am feeling pretty good still! I definitely feel bigger but can still fit in stretchy non-maternity stuff. I reckon I'll explode in size near the end.

I also had calf muscle cramp the night before last. It was SO bloody painful. My daughter and I still bed share and I didn't want to wake her , so I was writhering around in pain for what seemed like ages.

The pregnancy is definitely starting to go quicker now, which is a relief. The first 12 weeks dragged like anything, but now each week seems to be going quicker than the last.

Broke down last night and had a good cry. I'm just so uncomfortable already and though I get through the day fine, by the evening I have no patience and DD drives me crazy. I don't remember being this uncomfortable so early with her. I hate having a huge belly that gets so in the way and makes everything hard. I can't hold DD for more than a minute because it hurts my back or belly too much. I just want this to be over so I can look forward to never being pregnant again. Of course I am thankful for this baby and all that, but I'm not enjoying pregnancy. :(

That sounds tough :hugs: Just concentrate on the end goal as much as you can!

I keep getting calf cramps in the night too!! How weird that lots of us are having it. I have to jump out of bed and put all my weight on it to make it stop. Not a nice way to wake up in the middle of the night.

Thankfully I was alone in bed when I got the calf cramp. I was writhing around and moaning like I was being murdered, lol!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in with some good news-

I am 5 days away from 23 weeks, when I had my son. So thank God I had a cervical length check today which allowed for a transvaginal scan as well as a quick regular sonogram on baby! I was so nervous and anxiety ridden this morning that I was nauseous and had convinced myself it was a sign of preterm labor! Nope! Everything looks great! Cervix is still long and closed, my fluid is at 17cm (which they said normal is 8-20 so I def have enough fluid and nothing is leaking!) Heartbeat was 157bpm, and we got some more pictures!

Baby is head down again and when she had me push (while checking my cervical length they have you push to see how your cervix reacts to pressure and if it shortens) his head was right up against it! So crazy to see how something so big will soon be going down that little tunnel!!

The doctor in the end was happy with my appointment and Results and said I should be pregnant for much longer! It was so good to hear and such a relief!

Hunni- how are you doing? Still dilated at 1cm?

Any ladies in Florida! Please be careful and stay safe! Sending my prayers!

Talk to you all soon! I will try and post a new baby pic from today's scan later on!!

That's great news BSelck, must be a huge relief! :D

Yes thinking of anyone who lives in Florida it must be a very scary time. Stay safe :hugs:

We just got planning permission for our extension so hoping to start in a few weeks. I am so excited to start see our extra living space taking shape!! Although it's going to be a chaotic few months.

So glad to hear it looks like you'll carry this baby longer BSelck!

Rose - great news on the planning permission!

Today's my bday and tomorrow is DD's - we're having a party for her tomorrow. It's Peppa Pig themed and she's super excited. :)

I had an appointment yesterday and it was a quick one, just measured my belly and heard the heartbeat.

Thanks Rose! And congrats on the planned extension!

Slammer- happy birthday! And same to your DD!! Have a great time tomorrow at her party!

Thanks girls :) happy birthday to you and your LO slammer! Hope you have a great time :) my son is mad on Peppa pig too! Nick Jr. Have just released a channel here which is only Peppa pig. It's brilliant when I need to keep DS occupied.

What's new ladies??

I got some maternity leggings from Motherhood over the weekend. Oh praise the lord. I was feeling too constricted even in the loose yoga pants I wore with DD. I also got maternity underwear. The freedom of movement! I've given up wearing a bra too. Basically I just can't stand any feeling of constriction from chest to groin! Thankfully my girls are small enough to conceal any excess jiggling with layering and scarves. :)

I'm having on and off back pain that is very annoying, and DD is going through a very frustrating potty regression. Losing my mind about it, but such is life.

Hey Slammer!

Doing well over here! Hit my Vday today! (I know my ticker is a little off) so that was super exciting!! I'm one week more pregnant than I have ever been!!

I'm with you on the uncomfortably you of pants and bras! I refuse to buy new bras so I have been resorting to sports bras quite a bit as for me if I wear no support they hurt even worse! I've been wearing maternity jeans and leggings for a bit as well just so much more comfy!

I have my 24 weeks scan this Thursday and I've still been getting my progesterone shots so that's been going good.

I threw my cousin her baby shower on Saturday and she's having a girl so it was so much fun decorating and celebrating! I'll attach a pic I have of me and my two prego cousins! It's me on the left at 24 weeks, my cousin in the middle at 31 weeks, and my other cousin on the right at almost 20 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe