Ttc #2

Lovely pic BSelck! You all have such lovely bumps :) congratulations on getting to V-Day!

Slammerkin I am struggling with clothes now too. Almost everything seems uncomfy except for my pj bottoms and I can't go out in them :haha: my long tops/dresses just don't fit right anymore so I'm struggling to find things to wear with leggings. I have one comfy pair of maternity jeans and the others just don't fit the same :(

Can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by now. Only 9 to go :D

Nice pic BSelck, and how nice you have cousins who will have babies around the same time as you! I'm jealous of your little belly. I am so huge.

Ahh, you're so close to the end Rose! It's crazy. Hang in there!

On top of the low back pain I tweaked my neck this morning. It's happened numerous times before I was pregnant. It's painful for a few days and I have limited range of motion. Ughhh. I can't wait to not be pregnant and to try and regain some semblance of fitness.

Are you all buying a maternity coat? I'm going to try to get by with what I have, plus layering, plus maybe stealing DH's coats. I don't want to spend money on a coat I'll wear only a few months.

Thanks guys!

Slammer- so funny you bring up the maternity coat- I actually just bought one! I would never have thought of it and def didn't need it my last pregnancy but it was in the maternity section when I was looking at tops and I went for it! It of course is stretchy material but doesn't look like it and is sooo comfy! It's not the thickest jacket so I can't wear it through out whole winter (Minnesota winters are long and freezing) but it's great for now.

My mom was just in town and bought a new car seat for my son at we needed as well as one of those warm winter covers for the infant car seat for the new baby so that was awesome and we are so grateful! I'm feeling more prepared each day! Are u guys feeling ready for #2 or nervous!?

I'm not getting a coat, but our winters are usually fairly mild so I should be able to get by with an existing coat which isn't zipped up. I had a maternity coat last time but had DS in March so I had a good few months of wear out of it. Unfortunately I got rid of it when we moved so I don't still have it.

To be honest BSelck I haven't really thought much about what life will be like once she is here! I am sure nearer the time it will sink in. I remember being like this last time - just really focusing on getting to the end and the birth. I guess with the second they sort of just have to fit in with the older one anyway.

Just doing a quick check in...had an appointment today

Tummy measuring 34 weeks...baby girl is now 5lbs and 14 oz so 2 more oz and she will be 6. Currently 1cm dilated and 50% effaced out so her time is coming.

Oh Hunni! So glad to see baby has stayed put! You're doing great! Keep us updated!

I've done basically nothing to prepare. I feel like there's not much to do, but maybe I'm not thinking clearly, lol. I have three sleepers - definitely not enough boy clothes, but I have someone that offered to swap clothes, so I need to go through DD's clothes and reach back out to her. I think I'll feel more pressure to get things ready when I hit 30 weeks.

I have no idea what life will be like once this baby comes, but since I'm not really enjoying being pregnant, I'm looking forward to him being here, just so I can stop being pregnant!

Hi ladies, so nice to hear from you all! I am glad on the whole everyone's pregnancies are going well :)

I am so pleased you made it to V day BSelck, what a great milestone especially after your last pregnancy with you son :)

Sorry you're still struggling with pregnancy slammerkin :( I am finding it's going quicker now though, hopefully that's the same for you too.

Not long to go at all now hunni and what a fantastic weight your little girlie is!

How is your husband now rose? Is he getting any more excited/involved now your due date is fast approaching?

AFM - pregnancy going really well so far. Blood pressure has stayed down, I passed the glucose tolerance test, baby is moving lots and on the whole I feel OK. I always get really tired between 4 and 6pm every single day for some reason, but it passes. I have been suffering with some anxiety, but that seems to have shifted a little bit.

We've got enough clothes for at least 6 months, I just need to sort through them. We've got the pushchair out and given it a good clean. I've bought a new breast pump, maternity towels, nipple cream..... a lot of stuff! I received a little bonus after being with my employers for 10 years so used that money to buy stuff we need. I just need to buy a carrier (am thinking an Ergo) and a new changing bag and I think we're set.

2 more months and I finish work! :happydance:

Thanks for asking Pompey. He seems ok about it. He's not excited but he doesn't seem to be funny about it either so I'm just going with it for now and hoping he will fall in love with her when she's born (I'm sure he will!!). Glad things are going well for you :)

Hunni that's so exciting! So glad baby has stayed put until now.

Well...had a repeat ultrasound to test my amniotic fluid and it had dropped down to a 4(so lower than yesterday). The doctor sent me over to the hospital immediately.

Ultrasound this morning showed no progress in her fluids going up despite me getting fluids overnight. They say if push come to shove I'll be holding her before I know it.

Oh, hunni, I'm sorry she may come early, but I hope they take good care of you and her.

Rose I'm sure your DH will fall in love with his baby girl right away.

Pompey, glad to hear you pregnancy is going well! You sound so prepared. You put me to shame, lol.

I'm having some braxton hicks contractions lately. No pain or anything.

We have a leak somewhere causing some water in the basement ceiling. So aggravated. We've had a water incident of some sort three years running now. At least with the last two incidents the causes were obvious. This one is a mystery so far. Grrrr.

I need opinions ladies since there is no tmi here lol. Is this spotting?

https://i64.tinypic.com/fx57ur.jpg

I am being readmitted into the hospital A'mouri heart rate took a dip on the monitor. I'm also 3cm dilated so they are giving me steroids for her lungs just in case

Just a minor update, yesterday I was having really bad contractions and baby heart rate went down to the 70s but went back up to normal once the contraction was over. This morning ultrasound showed her fluid has dropped back down to a 5. They said I could be heading towards an induction. Nothing was more scarier than seeing her rate drop like that.

I was just sitting here going through our thread we lost a lot of wonderful ladies throughout our journey.

I wonder how Vel is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->