Ttc #2

Oh yeah, I suggested the Secret Santa thing a few years ago. We always exchange lists of what everyone wants, and the adults (my sisters and I, and our spouses) were all kind of having a hard time coming up with things we wanted or needed, since, yaknow, we're adults and can buy things for ourselves now! One sister has no kids, one lives far away and has kids but doesn't make the effort to keep in touch, another sister lives closer, so it's only her kids I need to buy for, and they always have inexpensive things on their lists like small toys or books. DH usually picks a bottle of scotch as a present, and I pick something for myself as well. My present is already done for the year, lol. I wanted a new expensive handbag, so I got that as my bday/anniversary/Christmas present already, and I won't really get anything at Christmas time.

I do miss the magic of Christmas as a kid, but I still enjoy the season a lot. I'll do a tree and maybe a few other things. I want to buy some new ornaments/lights. I've been wanting to do white lights, with a red/gold theme, but DH likes the multicolored lights. However, he never helps with decorating the tree! So this year I'm doing what I want to do!

Velathria another temp rise :) so excited for you!

Slammerkin luckily my DH isn't bothered about decorations so I get to decide yay. I like white lights too but I did have multicoloured on the tree last year as I thought DS would like them and I couldn't find any white ones in the shop. I have no idea where our decorations are. Hopefully I can find them in the loft. We usually just have a small tree on a coffee table in the corner so the dog can't reach it! I'd like some outdoor lights too but that will have to be next year since it's going to be chaos outside soon due to the digging etc for the extension. Hopefully next Xmas everything will be done and I can finally get my proper decorations and a big tree for the extension :D

I am having a baby shower this afternoon. It's just going to be a little party at my house with games and snacks. My SILs have organised it for me :) unfortunately as its at my house I need to clean the house. DH has taken DS out for the day but I really can't find the motivation to get on and clean. Arghhhh. I have a few hours but at the moment I'm just sat doing nothing :haha:

I like the secret Santa thing too. I have such a big family and last year I spent 780 euro on Christmas presents just for my family.. it's crazy...

Thanks rose ^^ I had another temp rise today. .. it's going up. ^^ hopefully that's the rise to my bfp.. so wanna test tomorrow. Haha. .. but so scared :D

Just a quick update, baby had another heart decel today while being monitored. I came in because she wasn't moving much...well I am now being induced! Currently 5cm😊

good luck hunni!!!! I'm sure you both will do great. can't wait to hopefully see pics =D

WOHOO!! hunni!! good luck!! Can't wait to see pics :) I bet your so excited to see your baby.. :)

FX everything goes well and you are healthy and fit :hugs:

A'mouri arrived at 35+6 on 10/30/16 weighing in at 7lbs and quite long as well. I'm having a few complications after meaning I can't stop bleeding heavily so I could be heading to a transfusion, but as long as she is healthy.

Attachments

• IMG_20161030_071907.jpg
    IMG_20161030_071907.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Awwwwww so cute!!!! She looks wonderful :hugs: congrats :)

Hope the bleeding stops for you soon. :) and that you get to take her home soon. Did your family visit already?

Yes lol. Even the doctors and nurses wanted to come hold her

Omg I didn't come on for a few days and I've missed so much! I have read everything on Velathria and the great charts to everyone's Christmas plans!

But mostly I want to say congrats to you Hunni! Your baby is beautiful and I'm so happy she had such a great weight for 36 weeks!! Hope you heal yourself quickly and everything goes great for you and baby! :baby:

awww congrats hunni she is sooooo beautiful!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!! enjoy your new bundle!

Thank you ladies... I'm over the moon

Attachments

• IMG_20161030_210753.jpg
    IMG_20161030_210753.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww congratulations hunni she's gorgeous, fab weight for 35w too!! Imagine how big she might have been at 40!! glad she's doing well and hope you are too?

Hey girls so got a faint bfp yesterday but the thing is when I peed on it I had to leave the house quick and then I only saw the result later when we came home. Could I be an evap? Although got another bfp today but it's even harder to see. I'll try putting a pic down of the one from yesterday. It's blue the same color as the control line.

Here is the one from yesterday. The one from today just looks a bit fainter.

Attachments

• 2016-11-01 15.52.55.jpg
    2016-11-01 15.52.55.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Oh congrats Vel!! Maybe try a pink dye?

@rose we are doing okay. She is having trouble with feeding/latching onto bottles, but other than that she is perfect

I see it Velathria!! I haven't ever used blue tests only pink, but my early ones were very faint. Try again tomorrow? Good luck :D your chart certainly looks good still!

Hunni hope she gets the hang of it soon. It took us weeks to get DS to latch properly, and a good couple of months before breastfeeding really got established.

Oh yay ^^ thank god. I'm not going crazy.. I am still so unsure. Going to go see if I can find a frer tomorrow. They don't really sell them here. Wish me luck. ^^

Congrats hunni! She's lovely!

Velathria, all fingers crossed for you!!

I've come down with a weird cold. I was feeling a bit sick for a few days last week, but nothing major, but all of a sudden on Sunday night nasal congestion and sore throat hit. And a weird thing was happening where every time I tried to lay down I felt like I needed to burp, but I couldn't burp until I sat upright. I ended up having to sleep propped upright for the last two nights. Hoping tonight goes better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->