Ttc #2

Fertility friend predicts based on all your fertile signs and symptoms, it is very clever. I would definitely recommend it :)

Am I the only one who feels like they jinx themselves with symptom spotting lol.?

Rose: Thanks, I'm gonna try it!

Hunni12: No you're not the only one feeling like you're jinxing! I'm not symtom spotting yet but I feel like I'm jinxing it whenever I think about how I would tell my husband and family or think about a possible due date. I even deliberately try to not focus on this cycle and instead plan for coming cycles. I'm thinking that if I'm not expecting it to happen this cycle it just might. Logical right?:)

Shalae: I use an app called life and its telling me I should have ovulated last friday but since I got a positive on my OPK on friday and an even darker line on saturday I'm thinking I must have ovulated later. I've been having light cramps and feeling my left ovary since thursday and still do so that is not helping either. Last cycle I had cramps for almost entire time between ovulation and AF (that's why I thought I was pregnant). Does fertility friend actually predict based on the CM input or just lenght of cycle? Cause I think mine is just based on last cycle.

It doesn't matter this cycle, it's more for coming cycles to be able have a better idea of when to BD.

jennys-yes like rose said it takes everything into account. So you can enter cm consistencies, temps, days you BD, results of opks, they have a list of symptoms you can click on for each day. For the first cycle or so it doesn't know much if anything about you yet so it's going to give you a day based on average (and by what you enter your cycle lengths usually are) that it thinks you will ovulate....but the more information you put into it the more accurate it becomes and will change the o day according to your own personal information if need be. For instance this month it thought i was going to O on 20th...but i put in my info and after my 3rd high temp day it changed the predicted o day to the day after i got my positive opk (which was 18th instead).

slammerkin-I know what you mean! I get nervous every month now trying and I did same thing as you with first baby. It was like oh if it happens awesome if not oh well. Wish i could get that mentality back! Trying to go to sleep at night i feel like i've had 10 cups of coffee as i lay there over thinking and worrying.

hunni and jennys-wow i thought i was the only one who thinks that way! i am so glad i'm not haha. always feel like i need to not think about symptoms or else it magically just makes me not pregnant that month. i mean obviously that's not even possible so if i want to symptom spot go ahead but i dunno. somehow thinking if i ignore things i have a better chance!

Ew. Never had this before....what do I even classify it as?

https://i65.tinypic.com/2yy2y6p.jpg

Oh ladies I feel like I'm going insane. Been so irritable lately. My hubby gets me so mad and usually it's for no reason or something trivial when I look back on it. And I want to cry all the time. I assume it's just the raise in progesterone. But I swear these damn hormones are going to kill me.

Aww sorry Shaele! I'm usually pretty cranky before AF too, but I must be too distracted thinking about potentially being pregnant to feel too much annoyance with DH this time. Heh. But I do get annoyed at the littlest things and it's so hard to talk yourself down in the moment. He ALWAYS leaves his dirty tea bags in the sink after pouring out his cup, and it drives my craaazzzyy because it leaves a dirty spot behind once I come along and take it out. Like, this is clearly a silly simple thing, but I'll get enraged about it periodically!

Here's maybe a story from last night to make you feel better. I haven't even yet asked my husband for the details on exactly HOW HE LET THIS HAPPEN without noticing, but.... He was putting DD to bed and somehow didn't realize that she got gotten hold of the Desitin diaper rash cream (which I really NEVER use - I had only pulled it out of the depths of a drawer last night to try since DD has this rash that has been persistent for weeks). Anyway, I don't know what exactly happened, but I hear them come out of the room and go to the bathroom and he's telling her not to put her fingers in her eyes, so I go investigate... She has Desitin ALL OVER her face, eyes, hair, hands, and jammies. Like...WTF?? How did this happen?? I'm all in a panic about it getting in her eyes or if she ate any of it!!

Let me tell you - that crap does NOT come off easily! Makeup wipes did a pretty good job on her face and hands, but it took a bath last night AND this morning, a failed attempt with her mild shampoo, my regular shampoo, and finally MULTIPLE rounds of Dawn dishsoap to get it all out of her hair. :dohh: :nope: :wacko: :growlmad:

Haha Slammerkin :haha:
My DH is always doing annoying things like that. Men can be so frustrating!! I am really irritable at the moment, I wish I wasn't but I just can't help myself

Shalae: I'm sorry you're feeling bad. This TWW-limbo is not easy! And I think DH can never fully understand what we go through.

Slammerkin: Haha, i can totally see the scanario. That could happen om my husbands watch any day of the week!

I've started using fertility friend now and added this cycles data and it moved my O-date one day. Thanks for the tip ladies!

Hi ladies! CD7 for me today. Starting to get ready for my fertile window. Last cycle I didn't get my pos OPK until cd 18, how likely is that to change? I was thinking I'd start OPK's cd 10 and do them twice per day from cd 14 but I'm now not sure. Also, does anyone get ewcm at the end of AF? I had 2 full bleed days and 2 spotting days and with the spotting had a bit of ewcm. I'm assuming it's just estrogen but am curious. Also been having watery cm to the point where I put on a liner yesterday because I was changing panties every hour from them being soaked.

I normally O around Cd18/19 so start OPKS around cd12-14. However if I get fertile cm before, then I would start the OPKs early just in case. Good luck :)

Okay ...another question. Sorry but I never seen this before..we dtd last night but this cannot be sperm so what the heck is it. Got this after a bm..

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ynqx5l.jpg

Think it's probably sperm mixed with cm! I don't normally check my cm until the following afternoon after evening BD because I always end up with strange things like this haha.
I'm due AF tomorrow - small temp drop today but it's still up so only time will tell. Starting to feel Hopeful, this morning I made my son scrambled egg and the smell of the butter turned my stomach. I'm also very bloated and keep craving unhealthy foods like chips, chocolate and McDonald's more than normal this week! However my son has a cough and says he feels a bit sick today so I could well have the same bug.
This time last cycle my cm had dried up but its still quite creamy/wet so that's interesting.
Still quite hesitant because of the strange bleeding earlier in my TWW so maybe something hormonal is going on and that's causing the symptoms. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

That's the thing I had been stuff like it before dtd it is just weied

Aww sorry Shaele! I'm usually pretty cranky before AF too, but I must be too distracted thinking about potentially being pregnant to feel too much annoyance with DH this time. Heh. But I do get annoyed at the littlest things and it's so hard to talk yourself down in the moment. He ALWAYS leaves his dirty tea bags in the sink after pouring out his cup, and it drives my craaazzzyy because it leaves a dirty spot behind once I come along and take it out. Like, this is clearly a silly simple thing, but I'll get enraged about it periodically!

Here's maybe a story from last night to make you feel better. I haven't even yet asked my husband for the details on exactly HOW HE LET THIS HAPPEN without noticing, but.... He was putting DD to bed and somehow didn't realize that she got gotten hold of the Desitin diaper rash cream (which I really NEVER use - I had only pulled it out of the depths of a drawer last night to try since DD has this rash that has been persistent for weeks). Anyway, I don't know what exactly happened, but I hear them come out of the room and go to the bathroom and he's telling her not to put her fingers in her eyes, so I go investigate... She has Desitin ALL OVER her face, eyes, hair, hands, and jammies. Like...WTF?? How did this happen?? I'm all in a panic about it getting in her eyes or if she ate any of it!!

Let me tell you - that crap does NOT come off easily! Makeup wipes did a pretty good job on her face and hands, but it took a bath last night AND this morning, a failed attempt with her mild shampoo, my regular shampoo, and finally MULTIPLE rounds of Dawn dishsoap to get it all out of her hair. :dohh: :nope: :wacko: :growlmad:

Thanks slammerkin. I am sorry you had to deal with desitin issue! i know it is very hard to come off. which i guess is the point but not when you don't want it there!!! And yeah my husband would definitely have let something like that happen. Absolutely oblivious to surroundings. I think it must be a guy thing. I see it happen time and time again and I'm always baffled. We have a 2 story house and when things have to go upstairs we set them on the bottom step so we bring it up with us when we go up. HE NEVER BRINGS ANYTHING UP. And when I ask him why he says "i didn't see it." I'm like how did you not see it! you had to literally step over it and not trip on the damn thing!!! ugh.

babydoll- when do you normally ovulate? i can't remember if you mentioned before im sorry. if you normally o before cd18 then i would probably guess it might be a few to one day earlier this time? this month might have been just an exception. that is if you have a pretty regular cycle too. in any case starting your opk's at cd10 will definitely catch it.

hunni-that looks like left over unabsorbed semen fluid. even if my dh and i bd the night before if he does a lot there will still be some of his gift left behind the next day when i wipe. always a blast....:nope:

kpnuts-hey hows it going? did you get to take a hpt?

Thanks rose and Shaele, I usually O between cd16-20 but I could still be regulating after having the IUD removed.

Looks like I won't be testing on Sunday - AF just arrived early :( so gutted, I really thought this might be our month.
To make matters worse it arrived when I had just arrived at a meal out, and everyone kept asking when I'm going to have another baby. I wish people wouldn't ask unless they actually know what's going on because I have to sit there and say I don't know when it's all I want :(
I am feeling really disheartened with the whole thing and like its never going to happen. It took 6 months with my son and I remember feeling like this then, and it did happen eventually, but I never thought it would take this long the second time around. I was sure I'd be at least 2/3 months pregnant by now

Looks like I won't be testing on Sunday - AF just arrived early :( so gutted, I really thought this might be our month.
To make matters worse it arrived when I had just arrived at a meal out, and everyone kept asking when I'm going to have another baby. I wish people wouldn't ask unless they actually know what's going on because I have to sit there and say I don't know when it's all I want :(
I am feeling really disheartened with the whole thing and like its never going to happen. It took 6 months with my son and I remember feeling like this then, and it did happen eventually, but I never thought it would take this long the second time around. I was sure I'd be at least 2/3 months pregnant by now

I am so sorry rose...i know exactly what you are feeling as I've been trying for 6 months now too. And thought it wouldn't take as long. I also know what you mean about people being all up in your pro-creating business. My parents, especially my mom keeps hinting about it being time for another baby. My mother in laws friends keep telling me its time to give my daughter a sibling. My friends keep saying oh it looks like it's time for another baby (because my daughter was being really nice and gentle with one of our friends baby). I wish i could just scream at them that WELL I'M TRYING DAMNIT! I'm doing all that i can and I'm really frustrated that i can't give her a sibling!!!! I freaking know that it's "time" for another baby. UGH! And it's like really none of their business. I feel your frustration and sadness. *hugs* i know it's hard...trust me i knoooooow....somehow we manage to get excited again for the next cycle. I hope you stay with us as you try again!

Thanks Shelly, you summarised exactly how I feel!! Damn nosey people. At the moment I am surrounded by people who are either pregnant or who have just had babies. All the time I am getting conscious of the age gap between DS and the second and people are going 'you need to think of the age gap!' How about mind your own bloody business!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->