Ttc #2

Hahaha slammerkin, I remember I had that when I was pregnant with my son. My dh always said that I sounded like I was communicating with the aliens xD

LOL Velathria! Thankfully I've been alone in bed the last few nights, so I can burp and be miserable all on my own, hehe. At least I was able to sleep laying down last night. It was amazing.

@Vel: any update?

@slam: I hope you are feeling better!

@rose: i am kinda glad I did not try to BF as with her latch issues I probably would have ended up heartbroken.

afm, we are home now and baby is doing fine. Here is the parenting journal I made ladies: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nnis-journey-raising-my-two.html#post37878623

How is everyone else holding up?

Hey girls so I think the bfp was an evap cause I started spotting this morning so I'd say AF is right around the corner.

But gonna wait another month and see what happens and if it's another bfn then I'm going to get the ball rolling again on a fertility doc, I'm not trying for 6 months again just to wait 4 months again for the appt. So yeah ^^ it is over a year now and we had a mc so I think that is a good enough reason to make sure everything is alright.

I especially want to have my dh''s Sperm checked. It'll make me feel better when I know that he is all good and it's just me. Can't believe I would've been 22 weeks now already. I could be feeling my baby kick. It's so painful sometimes when I think about it.

I really feel like crying today.

Hope everything is OK with you guys ^^

I'm so sorry Velathria! I think that's a great plan to go another month and then see a fertility doctor. It will give you peace of mind that you're doing everything you can. :hug: I wish this was going easier for you.

Hunni, I hope she gets a good latch on her bottles soon. I'm sure it's harder for her to figure when she's not full term.

I am feeling a bit better, but now coughing up yucky stuff. Blegh.

I'm so sorry Velathria I really thought it was going to be a bfp! Fingers crossed for this month. I definitely think seeing a doctor would help, at least if you get the ball rolling you have something to work towards. I hope the next 1/2 weeks goes quickly for you so you can start trying again :hugs: CD1 is always the worst.

Sorry to hear You're ill Slammer it's so much harder when you're pregnant and already exhausted!!

aww im sorry velathria...i hope next time you get lucky. i fully support your plan to see a doctor...even if things are decided working perfectly it's best to have that peace of mind.

Hunni- hope DD is latching better! So happy you both are home!

Slammer- so sorry you're not feeling well but at least you have the bed to yourself for a few nights!!

Velathria- bummer about the evap! I just saw your test and it looked BFP to me! Ugh!! Yes keep trying but go see the dr and see what more you can do! You got this!! :hugs:

seems like the cold bug has got me too. congested and tired. this sucks. on a happier note we've started putting the nursery together. still have a ways to go but I was able to put away all the new clothes today into the dresser. dh put together crib yesterday. now just need a mattress and I can put the bedding on. its crazy how I feel such an urge to get this done. hope everyone else is doing well!

Good job getting stuff done Shaele! I still have plenty of things I want to do. I want to move DD to the larger spare room, but need to sell the queen size bed in there first and then get a new bed for her. I also want to get the carpets cleaned. Need to buy car seats too. I got an order of clothes from Carters over the weekend. Not much, but should hold us over for the first couple months.

Shaele I'm so jealous that your nursery is all sorted!! I finally got DH to put the wardrobe together at the weekend so I do now have a wardrobe of size sorted clothes :) also got the nappies ready in the drawer and baby's bag packed for the hospital. Now I need to do mine but I need to buy a few bits first like maternity pads etc. I am not buying the cot until baby is ready to move in to her own room as we have nowhere to store it at the moment. I have a rocking crib though :) just need to get some pretty bedding for it.

I have been feeling super tired the last couple of days and have a bit of a runny nose/thick throat. I think I might be coming down with a cold :(

Today I managed to take the dog and DS for a walk in the woods/round a lake without being completely over exhausted. It made a nice change to get out and get some fresh air without hating every minute of it!!

Hey ladies!! Glad you are all getting the nurseries together as most of you are getting really close to having baby!! My nursery has been set up for a while now because we just put it together when we moved to our new place and had everything from my son for this baby boy.

I'm getting so ready for Christmas! This is the first year we will have both of my step daughters in our house full time for the holidays so I feel like I can't stop shopping for them! Ahh it's addicting!

Feeling well here, just exhausted! Voted today! Hope everyone is doing great!

Glad everyone is doing well.

A'mouri was admitted into the hospital earlier today

She is still having latching/ feeding problems. I just feel so overwhelmed and stressed.

Oh, no, that's terrible. I assume she's not gaining weight well? I hope they can help resolve the issues.

Hope they can figure her latch issues soon and she can come home with you. Might she have a tongue tie or something similar?

Hey girls ^^ hunni I'm so sorry your having problems. Maybe she is still too weak from being born early... sometimes preemies have that. But hopefully they can resolve it and help the little cutie. :hugs:

OH no! So sorry Hunni! I agree with Velathria- it could just be a preemie thing that she needs to learn! Thinking of u guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->