ttc #3 buddies wanted

Congratulations Mattsgirl!:happydance:

Still no positive opk:wacko: today's test was very light as well so I'm officially going crazy now haha. I'm wondering if by chance that day I didn't test or bd was the day I would of got a positive or if I missed my surge, I'm on cd23 so I definitely should of gotten a positive by now. I did get my bbt thermometer in the mail so even if I missed my surge, I'm pretty excited to see what my body is up to now a days.

It is possible that it was that day you didn't test. That happened to me last cycle. Super frustrating.

Do you always have a faint line on ovulation tests or is that usually the start of a build up to a positive?

Some people will always have a second line i think it has to be a positive result to mean your pregnant x

Sorry I read your post wrong I thought you meant if your using the opk as a pregnancy test. Some people always have a second line but if it's getting darker then your positive could be getting near good luck x

CD16 and just had a one off spout of spotting. Haven't ovulated yet that I know of. I never spot in between periods. Thoughts? :shrug:

CD16 and just had a one off spout of spotting. Haven't ovulated yet that I know of. I never spot in between periods. Thoughts? :shrug:

That's really strange could you have ovulated early? Hoping it's a good sign for you

That's really strange could you have ovulated early? Hoping it's a good sign for you

Hmmm, not sure. Only temping currently and I've been really vigilant with it but haven't that I know of. It's so random, it's never happened before but I'm hoping maybe it's ovulation spotting (just Googled it lol) or maybe IB!

Yes I do usually have a faint line throughout my cycle then it builds up to a positive, the night before I missed that one opk it was pretty dark but not positive yet so I think I probably missed my surge, I'll take an opk for the next few days but I may just start using hpt's now. Not feeling very hopeful this cycle though:shrug:

Had that spotting last night and a mass temperature spike this morning! Hoping! :D

Sounds really good amour! Sounds like either way you won't have the same problem as last time!

Hope the temp spike is a good sign for you xamour!

Abii, if that one day is the only day around the time you didn't bd, you should be covered. ;) Good luck!

As for me, finally a positive opk! :happydance: This morning it was almost positive, but I was having really sharp ovary pain this evening, and I had a feeling, so I took a test.

I thought I grabbed red dye tests but apparently I had a blonde moment and got the blue dye. Even still, I think I got a faint positive today! I'm going to take another test later or in the am

Been looking at the test for a few minutes and decided to do an edit on one of the original pictures I took right after taking the test and I pulled a line but idk if I trust it. I'm not crazy though right, there's a line there?:wacko:

Attachments

• 214a18eb-bec5-464d-92c0-aa695be3cd8d.jpg
    214a18eb-bec5-464d-92c0-aa695be3cd8d.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
  • KlQeHzM.png
    KlQeHzM.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 9
Ok I think I've attached a photo of my OPKs for the last couple of days, obviously number 4 is the most recent! What do you think??
Getting ready to O? I know it isn't positive yet but it's getting darker!! The first 3 have really squinty lines that probably don't show in the pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
Sorry abii but I can't really see anything. That doesn't mean it isn't there though! I hope it is! Maybe test again tomorrow?

I think I might see something really faint. Hoping it gets darker Abii

I caved which is not like me and did a hpt yesterday afternoon.

So here's yesterday's test...

IMG_20160417_140322433_HDR.jpg

(Sorry my phone camera is making my recent photos look a little blurry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->