ttc #3 buddies wanted

Someone send me BFP dust. :haha: Testing Saturday but expecting a definite BFN.

Thank you ladies:hugs::flower: I'm still trying not to get my hopes up though, good thing I have work tonight haha.

Congratulations jessicasmum!!!:happydance:

Sending tons of baby and bfp dust breaking dawn:hugs::dust:

Big congrats jessicasmum! :wohoo: :dance: :happydance: (late December or early January?)

Good luck breaking dawn! :dust:

Hope your line gets darker Abii!

I am having horrible back pain today!! UGH! This was my #1 issue with I got my BFP with #2... I had back pain in the middle of my 2ww that lasted clear into the first trimester. I know this can be a huge PMS sign too, although a little early, but not reading into anything.

I am having horrible back pain today!! UGH! This was my #1 issue with I got my BFP with #2... I had back pain in the middle of my 2ww that lasted clear into the first trimester. I know this can be a huge PMS sign too, although a little early, but not reading into anything.
I'm having horrible back pain and cramps! hopefully it's a good sign:flower:

It is weird, it is in one spot.. almost like when I had that sciatica pain during pregnancy. I can literally poke the one spot with my finger and it is just KILLING me on my right side. This sucks! Unless it means a BFP, in which case, I will gladly take it! BTW, if I have to close this pop up on this website one more time every time I go to a thread or try and reply, I am going to freak out. :growlmad:

Thank you ladies :flower:

Mouse: late December, going off my last AF which was 16th March they'll put me at 21st December but I'm thinking going off opk's etc that it will either be 25th or 26th December.

Mattsgirl: :thumbup: on the ticker, are you going of last AF until your 1st scan?

I woke up this morning feeling exactly like the mornings when AF starts. LOTS of back pain and cramps, mild headache, gassy. Problem is, AF is still 8 days away. Um, what now? Please don't let this be a random early AF. My cycles are normally 28 days spot on but being I am 35 now, I am always paranoid about early menopause. Hypochondriac much? :haha:

Christmas baby Jessicasmum!!!

Anyone feel like it's not going to happen?? I want to be positive but I just don't feel like it will happen... I don't know why! I'm starting to get jealous of friends getting pregnant and I know it's totally stupid because we JUST started trying but I feel like I have this negative cloud hanging over me!

Wouldluvabub: I know can't believe it, obviously I'll have to go off what midwives etc say which will be 21st but I know it's not.

I total understand what you're feeling like, I was the same before and during 2013 before I conceived my last, I felt horrible for feeling like that because it wasn't like I didn't already have a child and I know like my sister had trouble conceiving any child and had been trying for around 6 years until she finally had a baby boy last April. I felt guilty for feeling like that but I just couldn't help it.

Did your opk's get any darker? I'll have my fx for you this cycle :dust:

Mattsgirl: :thumbup: on the ticker, are you going of last AF until your 1st scan?

I went with my last AF. If I went by when I O'd then Due date would be the 26th. But I had to be induced with both previous babies because my body dilated without going into labour. Which sounds like a good thing but being dilated to a 6 for 2 weeks is VERY painful. You don't realize how much you use those muscles for every day life until you have a 6 cm hole in it and you scream every time you roll over or have to stand up. So I'm not gonna tell my doctor when I O'd so if I need to be induced again it will be sooner rather than later.

Breaking Dawn my back has been killing me since 7 dpo when I think implantation was. So that's a good sign!

The cramps are subsiding but I still have back pain. It feels reminiscent of he sciatica pain I had when I was last pregnant. It's like one sore spot in my back I can poke. Sometimes it radiates. :(

Christmas baby Jessicasmum!!!

Anyone feel like it's not going to happen?? I want to be positive but I just don't feel like it will happen... I don't know why! I'm starting to get jealous of friends getting pregnant and I know it's totally stupid because we JUST started trying but I feel like I have this negative cloud hanging over me!

I felt the exact same way last cycle. It was our first month off of birth control and my friend were due for af at the same time and she told me she was pregnant and I wasn't. For some reason I was sooo jealous, even though it was only our first month.

I went with my last AF. If I went by when I O'd then Due date would be the 26th. But I had to be induced with both previous babies because my body dilated without going into labour. Which sounds like a good thing but being dilated to a 6 for 2 weeks is VERY painful. You don't realize how much you use those muscles for every day life until you have a 6 cm hole in it and you scream every time you roll over or have to stand up. So I'm not gonna tell my doctor when I O'd so if I need to be induced again it will be sooner rather than later.

Breaking Dawn my back has been killing me since 7 dpo when I think implantation was. So that's a good sign!

Gosh that sounds awful :( fx that they induce you earlier rather than later if it comes to it.

So sounds like we will either be same edd or a day apart at most. Are you telling people yet?

I think I figured out why my tests are so faint..I'm only 8dpo today:dohh: now I feel silly cause I used all the ones I had(a cb, a frer and an equate frer:dohh:) except my IC's lol. There's still a super faint line though so I'm staying hopeful, just hope its not a chemical.

Gosh that sounds awful :( fx that they induce you earlier rather than later if it comes to it.

So sounds like we will either be same edd or a day apart at most. Are you telling people yet?

Yay Bump buddies!! We told our immediate family. Pretty much the people we would tell anyway if we have a miscarriage. But are waiting until after first ultrasound to tell everybody else. I've been blessed to never had to experience a misscarriage but I watched my sister go through it and it was horrible. So don't want to have to tell the world if we did.

Oh gosh Abii! Then those are great lines for 8 dpo hehehe! FXed they keep getting darker.

Yay Bump buddies!! We told our immediate family. Pretty much the people we would tell anyway if we have a miscarriage. But are waiting until after first ultrasound to tell everybody else. I've been blessed to never had to experience a misscarriage but I watched my sister go through it and it was horrible. So don't want to have to tell the world if we did.

Oh gosh Abii! Then those are great lines for 8 dpo hehehe! FXed they keep getting darker.

No me neither. Bet that was the most horrible thing for your sister :(

We aren't telling anyone this time until after the 12 week scan, I wanted to wait with my last but I caved after 2 days of finding out and told everyone on my dad's birthday. I'm definitely sticking to it this time though.

Have you phoned your doctor or any one yet to make an appointment? I'm waiting until next Wednesday to phone direct to the coumunity midwives rather than going to my gp first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->