ttc #3 buddies wanted

Wouldluvabub: I know can't believe it, obviously I'll have to go off what midwives etc say which will be 21st but I know it's not.

I total understand what you're feeling like, I was the same before and during 2013 before I conceived my last, I felt horrible for feeling like that because it wasn't like I didn't already have a child and I know like my sister had trouble conceiving any child and had been trying for around 6 years until she finally had a baby boy last April. I felt guilty for feeling like that but I just couldn't help it.

Did your opk's get any darker? I'll have my fx for you this cycle :dust:

Yesterday morning there was basically no line again so I continued to test throughout the day and they got darker in the evening but not as dark as the one from the day before. This mornings is getting darker again so I'll test again this arvo and see. Hopefully this picture works. This is my darker one from the other day with my test from this morning on the bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Wouldluvabub: I know can't believe it, obviously I'll have to go off what midwives etc say which will be 21st but I know it's not.

I total understand what you're feeling like, I was the same before and during 2013 before I conceived my last, I felt horrible for feeling like that because it wasn't like I didn't already have a child and I know like my sister had trouble conceiving any child and had been trying for around 6 years until she finally had a baby boy last April. I felt guilty for feeling like that but I just couldn't help it.

Yesterday morning there was basically no line again so I continued to test throughout the day and they got darker in the evening but not as dark as the one from the day before. This mornings is getting darker again so I'll test again this arvo and see. Hopefully this picture works. This is my darker one from the other day with my test from this morning on the bottom.

They do say that most women have higher surge in the afternoons, so fx that you get a darker test this afternoon. What cycle day are you on now?

They do say that most women have higher surge in the afternoons, so fx that you get a darker test this afternoon. What cycle day are you on now?

I'm CD16. My last cycle was 34 days so fertility friend is predicting I will O this Sunday on CD20. This arvos test was the same darkness as the one this morning. Hopefully these OPKs give me a positive in the next few days and I get a nice temp hike to confirm it!

I'm CD16. My last cycle was 34 days so fertility friend is predicting I will O this Sunday on CD20. This arvos test was the same darkness as the one this morning. Hopefully these OPKs give me a positive in the next few days and I get a nice temp hike to confirm it!

Hopefully Friday or Saturday will be a positive then, good if it's similar length cycle as last cycle. I'm always pleased when getting close cycle lengths as I had really long irregular cycles in the past.

Hopefully Friday or Saturday will be a positive then, good if it's similar length cycle as last cycle. I'm always pleased when getting close cycle lengths as I had really long irregular cycles in the past.

Yes, me too. When trying for our first I had horribly irregular cycles so I'll be happy if they are similar lengths. I was hoping that maybe this one would be a bit shorter but I'm fine with the same length. Just hoping it's not longer! This is my first time using OPKs as I hated the guessing game first time around. I am becoming a bit addicted though ha ha! I was like surely 50 OPKs will do me for a while, here I am a few days in and I've already used like 15 ha ha!

Just been catching up congratulations Jessicasmum :happydance:

Mattsgirl: :thumbup: on the ticker, are you going of last AF until your 1st scan?

I went with my last AF. If I went by when I O'd then Due date would be the 26th. But I had to be induced with both previous babies because my body dilated without going into labour. Which sounds like a good thing but being dilated to a 6 for 2 weeks is VERY painful. You don't realize how much you use those muscles for every day life until you have a 6 cm hole in it and you scream every time you roll over or have to stand up. So I'm not gonna tell my doctor when I O'd so if I need to be induced again it will be sooner rather than later.

Breaking Dawn my back has been killing me since 7 dpo when I think implantation was. So that's a good sign!

Gosh that sounds awful :( fx that they induce you earlier rather than later if it comes to it.

So sounds like we will either be same edd or a day apart at most. Are you telling people yet?

Yay Bump buddies!! We told our immediate family. Pretty much the people we would tell anyway if we have a miscarriage. But are waiting until after first ultrasound to tell everybody else. I've been blessed to never had to experience a misscarriage but I watched my sister go through it and it was horrible. So don't want to have to tell the world if we did.

Oh gosh Abii! Then those are great lines for 8 dpo hehehe! FXed they keep getting darker.

No me neither. Bet that was the most horrible thing for your sister :(

We aren't telling anyone this time until after the 12 week scan, I wanted to wait with my last but I caved after 2 days of finding out and told everyone on my dad's birthday. I'm definitely sticking to it this time though.

Have you phoned your doctor or any one yet to make an appointment? I'm waiting until next Wednesday to phone direct to the coumunity midwives rather than going to my gp first.

It really was a horrible situation. We were both pregnant only 3 weeks apart. We both had an ultrasound on the same day (the day after christmas), mine came back good and clear and hers didn't. Then they botched the first D&C and they had to do it again a month later. It was just completely terrible. :cry:

Yea I called on Monday. I have an appointment with a nurse to do paperwork and blood work on May 10th, then an actual appointment on May 23rd with a doctor.

FXed wouldluvabub that you get you positive in the next couple days. I always got my positives around 5 pm. For some reason earlier in the day is always negative.

I hope you ladies are having a good day today. I am feeling just down. Definitely PMS. :sad: I forgot just how tiring TTC can be. I was going to test Saturday but I am not sure I want to now.. I am so torn between the disappointment of seeing a BFN or the disappointment of seeing spotting the following week in preparation for AF Wednesday. Goodness. I need a pick me up.

Wouldluvabub: I know they can be addictive both opk's and hpt. Have you ever used digital opk's? I was sceptical about them because heard some bad reviews but I used them only one cycle and they were good for me, I know everyone is different though, I just found it easier knowing with a smiley face rather than me trying to guess the line.

Mel: Thank you :flower:

Mattsgirl: Gosh that's awful, it must of been so difficult for you as well :hugs: does your sister have other children?
I was going to leave it until next Wednesday to ring midwife but I was then thinking what if they are pretty booked up and I should of rung sooner, so I rang today and I'm waiting for the midwife that will be dealing with me to ring tomorrow when she's in.

Breakingdawn: :hugs: you're not out until AF shows her ugly face. Each earlier pregnancy symptoms can be different for each pregnancy, I was for sure AF was on the way for me this time with the feelings I was getting. I'll have my fx for you, lots of baby :dust:

Mouse: Thank you for the update on first post :D

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well:flower:
I finally got a faint positive that I don't have to squint so hard to see lol so I'm pretty happy:happydance: cramps have died now but my back is still killing me, also got a slight case of nausea this morning:thumbup::dohh: anyway here's my test at 9dpo:cloud9:
19.jpg

18.jpg
I hope everyone has a lovely day:hugs:

Congrats Abii!! I am still having some mild back pain but not nearly as bad as a couple of days ago. On and off cramps. Still feel like all signs pointing to AF.

Congrats Abii!! I am still having some mild back pain but not nearly as bad as a couple of days ago. On and off cramps. Still feel like all signs pointing to AF.

Thank you:flower: and hey you never know, with my second daughter I felt out and had a bunch of pms symptoms then BAM bfp, so don't lose hope, you're not out til the :witch: shows her ugly face(fx'd that she doesn't):hugs:

Nice positive words to remember, thank you. :) Sometimes it is so hard to stay positive during all this TTC stuff, it can get very exhausting! But you are right, I have no real idea what is going on right now on the inside of my body. I'll know for sure soon.

Nice positive words to remember, thank you. :) Sometimes it is so hard to stay positive during all this TTC stuff, it can get very exhausting! But you are right, I have no real idea what is going on right now on the inside of my body. I'll know for sure soon.

That's the spirit, keep your head up hun

Wouldluvabub: I know they can be addictive both opk's and hpt. Have you ever used digital opk's? I was sceptical about them because heard some bad reviews but I used them only one cycle and they were good for me, I know everyone is different though, I just found it easier knowing with a smiley face rather than me trying to guess the line.

Mel: Thank you :flower:

Mattsgirl: Gosh that's awful, it must of been so difficult for you as well :hugs: does your sister have other children?
I was going to leave it until next Wednesday to ring midwife but I was then thinking what if they are pretty booked up and I should of rung sooner, so I rang today and I'm waiting for the midwife that will be dealing with me to ring tomorrow when she's in.

Breakingdawn: :hugs: you're not out until AF shows her ugly face. Each earlier pregnancy symptoms can be different for each pregnancy, I was for sure AF was on the way for me this time with the feelings I was getting. I'll have my fx for you, lots of baby :dust:

Mouse: Thank you for the update on first post :D

At that time she didn't. It was her first pregnancy. She ended up having another miscarraige a couple months later. But now she has a wonderful little boy who is almost a year and a half.

I find it funny that we try to stay calm and be patient with thing but then we can't help ourselves and do it earlier.

Congrats Abii! Can't wait ti see the line get darker!

Good job trying to stay positive breaking dawn! I know how hard it can be.

Thanks ladies. Your encouragement means a lot! <3 So while at Chickfila tonight my back started hurting again so bad and by the time we got home I had awful cramps. AF is a week away so I'm not sure what's going on. It comes in waves. One minute I'll feel fine and the next minute I'll have severe back pain and cramps follow about 30 minutes to an hour later. No fun!!

Congrats Abii! :wohoo: :dance: :happydance:

:hugs: breakingdawn. Ttc is a hard and frustrating journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->