ttc #3 buddies wanted

CD20, no O as of yet. But clear, watery CM? That's a good sign, right?? :D

Thank you ladies, if you want to see progress pics of my tests you can follow my journal, that journal will also become my preg journal once we get passed this teetering stage(click my ticker and it'll take you there):):flower:
Amour- yes I think so! I've had quite an increase in cm since about a week ago, sometimes I feel like its af so I always check lol. Hope this is a good sign for you:flower:

wouldluvabub what cd are you on?

I have the clear cm right now too. But I think this is normal for me before AF. :(

I know it is early but.. I did a test today. Stark white :bfn: :( I know what everyone is going to say, you aren't out until AF shows... but I just didn't really think it was my month from the get go. I can survive.

Not even a fun evap to guess over. These tests are good. Lol sigh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
So what do you think.. I had some dark OPKs but never a positive.. They have gone back to almost blank. I've had a bit of fertile CM the last 3 days and this morning I've had a temp dip. Do you think it's about to tell me I ovulated and I just missed the surge with my OPKs? We have not BDed anywhere near as much as id have liked (only twice this cycle:shrug:)but DH has been working away :dohh: I was thinking seen as it thought I'd O on Sunday we could get some in over the weekend now he is home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2
Discovered something interesting tonight. I went back through my pink pad app and when I got that very faint BFP with #2 it was Sunday and AF was due Wednesday. Apparently I didn't test as early as I thought. This weekend would be the same thing, test Sunday and AF due Wednesday.

Today's opk and yesterday was the same am confused because I don't ovulated to day 19 normally and am on cd9
image.jpg

Ladies... :( I caved today because I remembered AF now usually comes a day early on Tuesday... :bfn: I was building myself up for this for days, I have no idea why I'm so upset but I literally cried. I know everyone says you aren't out until she shows but unless it's another ectopic, it's on to May.

:hugs: it can get tough at times but it will happen for you hopefully very soon x

So sorry breakingdawn. :hugs:

Mel, it looks positive to me. If I were you, I'd bd just in case. My body does that sometimes; gives me a bit of a fake out with dark tests a week before I actually O.

Wouldluvabub: I know they can be addictive both opk's and hpt. Have you ever used digital opk's? I was sceptical about them because heard some bad reviews but I used them only one cycle and they were good for me, I know everyone is different though, I just found it easier knowing with a smiley face rather than me trying to guess the line.

Mel: Thank you :flower:

Mattsgirl: Gosh that's awful, it must of been so difficult for you as well :hugs: does your sister have other children?
I was going to leave it until next Wednesday to ring midwife but I was then thinking what if they are pretty booked up and I should of rung sooner, so I rang today and I'm waiting for the midwife that will be dealing with me to ring tomorrow when she's in.

Breakingdawn: :hugs: you're not out until AF shows her ugly face. Each earlier pregnancy symptoms can be different for each pregnancy, I was for sure AF was on the way for me this time with the feelings I was getting. I'll have my fx for you, lots of baby :dust:

Mouse: Thank you for the update on first post :D

At that time she didn't. It was her first pregnancy. She ended up having another miscarraige a couple months later. But now she has a wonderful little boy who is almost a year and a half.

I find it funny that we try to stay calm and be patient with thing but then we can't help ourselves and do it earlier.

Congrats Abii! Can't wait ti see the line get darker!

Good job trying to stay positive breaking dawn! I know how hard it can be.

Sorry I forgot to reply back. :blush:

Sad that your sister went through another miscarriage but so pleased that she got her rainbow baby :D

Hope are feeling?

What do you guys think of my chart? Does it look like i may have O'd this weekend?? I know I won't know until these next few days pass if my temps stay higher. I don't know that I trust yesterday's temp because my DH turned the fan on and I woke up pretty cold so even though it was 36.0 it may have been higher. I never got a positive OPK though :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2
OMG!! After posting before I went to the loo and thought I'll just do an OPK for the sake of it and BAM!! IT'S POSITIVE!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
Yay for the positve opks ladies :happydance:

Breaking :hugs:

Has anyone used these one step plus ovulation tests? I got another positive today but it's way to early for Me

Yep, that is a positive OPK. FX for you. Thank you ladies. I will get through this. It is just hard.. and PMS hormones help ZERO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->