ttc #3 buddies wanted

Mrscletus I love your new picture it made me laugh :haha:

FINALLY got my positive OPK today!! CD26 :happydance: this one feels good. I'm really hopeful for this cycle!! Bring on the TWW!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Whoop!!! Get that egg girl!!!!

CD9! Finally testing for O today. Jumping on the BD train tonight I guess and we will do our every other day ritual until it is time and then hopefully get two back to back days. That would be way more than we did for #2!

CD9! Whoop! :dance: Right on track so far... FX

Attachments

• cd9.jpg
    cd9.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
I'm so sorry mouse:hugs: I know that feeling very well. We decided to give it our all this cycle and use my last round of clomid so if it doesn't work this time we will also go on a break. Keeping my fx'd that you get your bfp:flow:

Yay wouldluvabub & breakingdawn! fx'd you guys catch the eggies this month:spermy:

Afm: I'm on cd7 today and decided to switch it up and take clomid on days 5-9 so I'm on my third day atm. I also realized that I was only taking 75mg so I upped it to 100 and will take 100mg tomorrow and the last day, hope I didn't screw it up too bad:shrug: we're going to try to do smep this cycle but with our work schedules I'm not sure if it will go well so we will see, not feeling very hopeful..hope everyone else is doing well:flower:

So.. I HAVE to share this. A good friend of mine (who is tiny) had a baby girl very early this morning. Her baby... weighs 10lbs and 9oz!!!! :shock: She had that baby vaginally... no tears.. nothing. :saywhat:

Hope you catch that egg, wouldluvabub and breakingdawn!

Wow, that's a big baby. Some women can do it, though. All bodies are designed differently. My body knew it couldn't push a baby out, not even a little one like mine, so my cervix didn't even bother dilating. :haha:

So.. I HAVE to share this. A good friend of mine (who is tiny) had a baby girl very early this morning. Her baby... weighs 10lbs and 9oz!!!! :shock: She had that baby vaginally... no tears.. nothing. :saywhat:

:shock: Wow what a super mama! My DS was 9lb 8oz and his birth was hard work and full of problems, and I am not even slightly small myself :haha:

Selfish vent post: My OPK is very near positive today. I imagine it will be positive again at CD12 this month. I am feeling a fair amount of right sided pain (again) this month. :( It makes me not even want to bother anymore. So frustrating. :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_6501.jpg
    IMG_6501.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Go luck Abii! Clomid did wonders for my friend who was TTC two years! I think she got pregnant her second month on Clomid! Not sure how long you have been using it though?

AFM: CD12 here and a LOT more O cramping. A lot coming from my good side now. It is safe to say I have NO idea what side it is coming from now. We did the BD last night. I have a good feeling my OPK will be positive today. I am not sure I can get him to do the next 3+ days in a row so I really need to pick carefully. So frustrating because I am not sure if I will get 3 days of pos. OPKs like last time or not!! Advice?

Well ladies, the test line showed up well before the control line. I am so nervous!

Attachments

• cd12.jpg
    cd12.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
This is my second cycle on clomid, but I only took 50mg last cycle I upped it to 100 this time so hopefully. I think what we are going to do is bd when I get home from work and then later before I leave have him do his thing in a softcup and just put it up before I go, it sucks because we only have Monday's off together and the rest of the week I have to leave like 30 mins after he gets home so there's just not enough time to bd:( on top of that I don't get back home until 11-12pm sometimes even 1am, so I guess were trying AI this month too, might as well pull out all the tricks we can.
Keeping my fx'd that this is your month mouse and breakingdawn:flower::hugs:

P.s. My first daughter was 9lbs 12oz and I only needed 2 stitches and I have a friend who had a 10lb 14oz baby without any meds:shock: I took epo during the end of my pregnancy though so I think it helped alot.

Here is a comparison of my OPKs. CD13 this morning and tonight.. I know the first two have dried so it is hard to tell, and it could be that this test did not have as much dye as the others. But the test line did not show up WAY before the control line, like my previous two. So I am hoping this means my surge is on the way OUT. I will test tomorrow around noon to see if it is lighter. We did manage to squeeze in a quick BD tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_6647.jpg
    IMG_6647.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
2ww.....?? I think so!

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpg
    IMG_6652.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
It certainly looks like your in the tww breakingdawn good luck

cd 19 for me opks started getting darker but not positive but now clear again so still waiting :nope:

Normally 30 days but last cycle was 34

Yay for TWW breaking!

Mel my OPKs go light and dark all the time. No progression really. Just one day they are positive but they could have been blank the day before.

AFM- 5 DPO today. Just waiting it out. Feeling pretty good about this cycle! Hopefully that's a good thing as I've not been positive about previous cycles! I really can't wait to have a baby bump again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->