ttc #3 buddies wanted

Sorry breakingdawn when is af due?

Yay for the positive opk mouse and babynewbie :happydance:

AF is due Tuesday, spotting has commenced as of today. Ready to get it over with.

Hey ladies how is everyone?? Cd 8 here waiting on my opks to arrive and then I will be a poas addict again :haha: where is everyone else in there cycle?x

Seems as though I got a few false positive hpt's, af is here right on time. Not sure what we will do this cycle.

So sorry abii! Hopefully you guys can figure out what you want to do quickly!

Waiting for my hcg level to finish dropping to 0. I've been doing opks becuse I ran out of hpts so once those go negative I can actually watch for O. But we're bding at least every other day just in case my O is mixed in with the current hcg.

I am on CD3.. AF is finally cutting me some slack. She should be gone in 2-3 days and then we can get this June party started! Whoop!

So sorry abii!

5 dpo for me. Just waiting . . . :coffee: I"ll probably test on Monday.

So I never got a positive OPK but fertility friend has put me at 4DPO. My OPK today was basically blank.. Just the slightest hint of a line. Do you think I should keep using OPKs or assume I've ovulated already?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1
Wouldluvabub I'd still use opk's for a few more days just to be sure:thumbup:

Sorry Abii. :(

Wouldluvabub.. I might keep checking a few days if I were you, just to be safe.

FX for you mouse!

Nothing much to report here... CD4 so.. tumbleweeds. :haha: AF should be gone by Sunday though so.. YAY! I am ready to keep the June party started!

Welcome Cadenna913:flower:

Afm: Thank you ladies:flow: I'm taking it surprisingly well but I'm still unsure of what we will do this cycle, part of me wants to keep at it since we've been trying for so long but I'm also torn because I feel hopeless, like it wont happen so whats the point yaknow? sigh..I have one more round of clomid that just expired 3 days ago, not sure if I'll use it but I'd hate to waste it at the same time. Decisions decisions:wacko: keeping my fx'd for all of us that we can pull out some father's day bfp's!:dust:

Hi Cadenna! :hi:

I know what you mean abii. This is my 3rd round on Clomid, and it's like if fertility drugs won't get me pregnant, nothing will. I had a really sad moment yesterday, because I started feeling some cramps, and I usually do at 6-7dpo when AF is inevitable. With my second pregnancy, I conceived on the 2nd round of femara, so what's up with clomid? It seems like it'll never happen. Like the beginning of the end since we're only doing 3 more cycles of clomid before we stop trying for good.
But . . .everything happens for a reason, and I just have to breathe and give it to God.

:hugs: to everyone waiting and waiting and trying not to lose hope. :hugs:

A father's day BFP would be awesome since DD #2 was born ON Father's Day! That would be really really interesting.

:bfn: for me on 9dpo. I really had to take a moment and grieve this one because I had been so hopeful for this month. I know I'm not out until af shows, but the signs are there.
Now I have to update my gyno about my cycle length (31, 40, and probably 32 days) so she can decide to up my clomid for the next three months.

I'm starting to contemplate the possibly of it not happening for us. Maybe we were meant to only have 2, and that would be okay. But I want to close this chapter in my life knowing we gave it our all.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I am really sorry mouse :hugs: I hope af stays away xx

I'm so not convinced I've ovulated :cry: my temps are still pretty low and I just keep getting EWCM which I feel is a sign my body is trying to ovulate.. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
Unless the temps are wrong.. I would be more inclined to say it looks like you did not. :(

:hugs: mouse I am in the same boat. Really want a third but perfectly happy with the 2 we have :)
This is round one of clomid for me.. So anxious to confirm O.. I am cd12 right now time to get bd'ing.. Still negative OPKs tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->