ttc #3 buddies wanted

FX for you. :) I've seen so many bfps lately I won't be surprised to see yours! Haha! I'm use to the BFN now.

On to cycle 3 for me. Fingers crossed for everyone in the tww right now! :dust:

Good luck babynewbie am sorry af got you

I know how you feel breaking I arrogantly thought I would get pregnant fast as it happened first time round with my first two but that hasn't been the case infact it's been hard with long cycles and chemicals etc, and then I've watched others on here who have been trying along time and have had losses etc and it's made me realise how hard this journey is but we will all hopefully get there it will just take some longer than others. Why you not feeling good about this month?? x

I always worry about ovulating from my bad side. I had high hopes because on CD12 I had a LOT of left sided pain, which is my good side. But then CD13 it switched to my right side, of course killing all my positive thoughts, lol. :(

Yay for tww breakingdawn, keeping my fx'd.

I'm still waiting for my positive opk, still getting low fertility on the advanced opks:coffee:

Finally, CD1 for me; she was taking her sweet time getting here. :haha: In the middle of my vacation. :dohh:

How is everyone getting along? I am just twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww. Having some odd clear CM today so I am going to do another OPK just to make sure there is not a second surge going on. Around 3PDO.

Sorry af came mouse :hugs:

Cd 21 also twiddling my thumbs as opk still negative :growlmad:

I normally have cramps and ewcm and haven't had any of that yet I guess I will just have to wait and see

I'm sorry mouse:hugs:

Keeping my fx'd for ou Mel:flow:

Afm- Cd14 and I finally got a high fertility smiley today, now just waiting for a peak:coffee:

Ladies does this look near positive am testing 3 times a day and down to my last test now:growlmad: normally my test line is darker than control line when positive so not sure!!

image.jpg

Mine look like that and the next day I usually get the darker than the control line test.

Thanks I hope so because tomorrow is my last test

Well today's test was negative so maybe yesterday's test is as dark as it's going to get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->