ttc #3 buddies wanted

Very well put Tasha! Definitely give yourself time to grieve. I couldn't agree more

Hey guys. CD13 for me. Started OPKs yesterday, both clearly negative (not surprised). Had a shit weekend with my little 2 year old S falling off the couch and breaking his collar bone. I had my first appointment this week for the process of me getting braces! And currently I'm feeling like utter crap with tonsillitis. Doc has given me some antibiotics. Need to start getting busy this weekend! Positive thinking about this cycle!! When I picture my future self I can't decide if I'd like a boy or a girl bubba so now my heads started to picture boy girl twins ha ha!! Crazy lady alert!!

Sorry you have had a hard week wudluvabub I hope your little one is ok. As much as I love my babies I could bit imagine twins i would never leave the house lol.
Can anyone of you ladies who tempt tell me where to get a basal thermometer? My local chemist had no idea what I meant so only other place I can get one would be Amazon or Ebay

Hope you feel better soon wouldluvabub and I'm sorry to hear about your lo, sending lots of good and healing vibes your way:flow:

Mel I got my thermometer through amazon, the brand of it is easy @ home and its such a great thermometer I will never use a diff brand again lol. Good luck this cycle:hugs:

Afm: I'm 8dpo according to ff and I think I may have gotten a very faint positive today on an ic, I'm super apprehensive of it but we shall see if this is the real deal or not very soon, and I'm pretty nervous if I'm being honest:wacko: I've had this empty feeling in my stomach for the past two days and it makes me feel queasy, hopefully its a good sign[-o< I can't wait to give my husband the announcement fortune cookie I got last month:blush:
edit2.jpg

Yay abii how exciting I really hope that line gets darker when you testing again?x

I will probably test daily now since I have some ic's. I have one frer and a digi that I've been saving, I'm waiting to use the digi until af is due but I may use the frer soon cause payday is saturday:haha::dohh: how are you doing hun?

Cd1 for me today am just glad af finally arrived am going to try tempting this month so I can be sure if and when I ovulate. Good luck with tomorrow's test keep us all updated

Yay abii! :happydance: I hope your line gets darker!

CD 15 for me, with no positive opk in sight, so I guess I'll O later like last month.

Fingers crossed for you Abii! Love the fortune cookie announcement idea, I hope you get to give it to him soon!

Nothing exciting to report from me, I'm still waiting to ovulate, hoping to get my positive today or tomorrow.

CD15 for me today and just woken up and been to the loo to discover EWCM. Last 3 days my OPKs have been really negative so I'll be interested to see what today's looks like. Between DHs busy work schedule and sickness in this house we haven't even managed to DTD this cycle yet.. Time to get busy over the weekend!

My official faint positive...
9dpo9.jpg
I really hope this one sticks[-o<
p.s I know its super faint in the pics but the blue dye is darker in person. I'm so nervous

Thank you, I appreciate it ladies, fx'd for you all:flower:
Mousechicky my edd is Jan 31st for the moment :)

:hugs: breakingdawn.

Surprise positive opk last night on CD17, despite previous light tests. This morning the test was positive but not super dark, and my temp has already gone up. Also, my o pain is gone. So, I think I likely ovulated overnight. So glad, dh and I bded twice yesterday. :thumbup: Odd for me to have such a narrow window.

I have a good feeling, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->