Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

I'm hoping third time is you charm! That's my hope this month too!

5 miles of walking this am. 2 different parks.
We still have a boil water advisory so hoping that is lifted soon so I can do dishes. My kitchen is trashed! Lol but the boys (DB & DSS) had fun.

Those symptoms sound promising!!!! Sounds like you guys had a pretty busy day. How old are db's kids? Keep us posted on the symptoms!
Dysan- sorry to hear that af showed. She always comes when it is most inconvenient. Three is a charm :hugs::hugs:
Faithmum- did you test?

Hi ladies:)

How is everyone? I'm completely knackered tonight! Had a long and busy day plus having ate far too much that I feel like I'm gonna explode :haha:

Today feeling no real symptoms at all but not going to stress out about that now lol! Hope you've all had a great day :)

:dust:

Hi Y'all!

Happy St.Patty's day. Dysan I'm sorry the :witch: showed. Glad you're taking B6 - that is one of those vitamins that can taking too much can cause nerve damage and I think the upper limit is 100 mg. I am taking 50 mg daily and seem to be doing fine.

All you girls at the 6 dpo; the 2ww is moving right along. Everyone sounds good and positive!

AFM - I guess I'm testing in the morning because I have accupunture (YAY!) tomorrow night. I am really nervous to test because I don't want to start getting sad about possibly using my last good egg when I was 44! Right now it's kind of like holding a lottery ticket. I can dream and imagine and be really excited about the potential. The funny thing is that I rarely play the lotter and I've got 4 tickets in my purse that I refuse to check. This must be a mental illness of sorts. Anyway I'm working on staying positive and rooting for all of you here. I've got NO symptoms!!

Bonnie - Did the hamster have a fun trip? That visual made me smile.

I'm off to happy hour with DF and some friends - I'm hoping this is the last alcohol I can have in awhile.

Hi Y'all!

Happy St.Patty's day. Dysan I'm sorry the :witch: showed. Glad you're taking B6 - that is one of those vitamins that can taking too much can cause nerve damage and I think the upper limit is 100 mg. I am taking 50 mg daily and seem to be doing fine.

All you girls at the 6 dpo; the 2ww is moving right along. Everyone sounds good and positive!

AFM - I guess I'm testing in the morning because I have accupunture (YAY!) tomorrow night. I am really nervous to test because I don't want to start getting sad about possibly using my last good egg when I was 44! Right now it's kind of like holding a lottery ticket. I can dream and imagine and be really excited about the potential. The funny thing is that I rarely play the lotter and I've got 4 tickets in my purse that I refuse to check. This must be a mental illness of sorts. Anyway I'm working on staying positive and rooting for all of you here. I've got NO symptoms!!

Bonnie - Did the hamster have a fun trip? That visual made me smile.

I'm off to happy hour with DF and some friends - I'm hoping this is the last alcohol I can have in awhile.
Fx'd for you for tomorrow!!:hugs
Have a great night everyone

Alright guys - I'm super nervous to test in the morning. I honestly think I've gone mad.

Bonnie I am so sorry to hear about your friend's ordeal. So sad.

faithmum, can't wait until tomorrow. We certainly need a BFP on this thread...URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!!! please give us one :)

Good night to all!

Two of us testing in the morning, praying for two BFP!!! I will be 10dpo, AF due 12 dpo. I have had no symptoms at all and with no cm when I ovulated, praying for a miracle...

I ovulated a day later than my ticker is saying....

I ovulated a day later than my ticker is saying....

Mom to 2 - I'm prayin' for you girl. You and I are in the same situation with that CM. If this month is a bust I'm going with the primrose again because I had good CM last month but hardly any with the Fertile CM. Good luck!!

THANK YOU everyone for your support and encouragement.

Hope you get your BFP!
No shocker, BFN here. 2 days til AF due, so waiting it out.

Sad...my friend had emergency surgery for an ectopic today

Aww bonnie I'm sorry to hear about your friend :(. That happened to my friend too, as long as she has you to keep her strong in the weeks to come :flower:

Faithmum patiently waiting to hear your result!! I'm 6/7dpo if I go by the last day of the +opk I'm 6dpo, no real major symptoms and not testing until Friday as AF is due Saturday, i don't know why but I've got a feeling this isn't my month either, not in a depressing way, but that's just how I'm feeling :)

Last month I was over exited and was testing at this stage crazy testing looking for some faint line lol! Today is mothers day here and I'm taking it easy not being totally spoiled but looking forward to having a day with the kids:)

Do you ladies celebrate mothers day today or on a different date?

Will check in later to see how you get on faithmum!! Really hoping for a :bfp: for you

Oops sorry meant to welcome mom to 2 :)
Hope you get your :bfp: very soon too :)

Welcome Mom to 2!

Faithmum any news? I am here checking on you!

How is everyone else doing today? It is a beautiful day here in New England so will try to take advantage of it by being outdoors as much as possible.

As for me, AF is gone today just a little spotting. I had strong AF for about 1/2 total yesterday, then medium and at night super light so I would say that a 1.5 day AF the rest spotting. This cycle was really strange for me for sure and I am hoping for a more normal cycle to come!

Sad...my friend had emergency surgery for an ectopic today

Aww bonnie I'm sorry to hear about your friend :(. That happened to my friend too, as long as she has you to keep her strong in the weeks to come :flower:

Faithmum patiently waiting to hear your result!! I'm 6/7dpo if I go by the last day of the +opk I'm 6dpo, no real major symptoms and not testing until Friday as AF is due Saturday, i don't know why but I've got a feeling this isn't my month either, not in a depressing way, but that's just how I'm feeling :)

Last month I was over exited and was testing at this stage crazy testing looking for some faint line lol! Today is mothers day here and I'm taking it easy not being totally spoiled but looking forward to having a day with the kids:)

Do you ladies celebrate mothers day today or on a different date?

Will check in later to see how you get on faithmum!! Really hoping for a :bfp: for you

in the US mothers day is not until May....
pretty much Nada on symptoms..bbs a tiny bit sensitive....DPO7
super busy day yesterday that totally got away from me...now loads to do today.
we have already been grocery shopping and that is away. 1 load of dishes done now that we have the ok for the water-but my kitchen is looking a bit better
tons of homework, doggie obedience class, laundry so i have work clothes and somewhere some me time to dye away the gray:haha:

fx'd four you faithmum....we could all use some BFP news!

Thanks for the well wishes for my friend. She was actually home late last night from the hospital. I was surprised. I have not been able to speak to her myself but just her husband. She was lucky they caught it in time so she did not loose her tube and should be ok soon. She is actually one of the first women i met on here-she lives in Utah so we have never actually met. but we have been texting daily for a few months now.

Welcome Mom to 2!

How is everyone else doing today? It is a beautiful day here in New England so will try to take advantage of it by being outdoors as much as possible.

As for me, AF is gone today just a little spotting. I had strong AF for about 1/2 total yesterday, then medium and at night super light so I would say that a 1.5 day AF the rest spotting. This cycle was really strange for me for sure and I am hoping for a more normal cycle to come!

it is supposed to be beautiful here today too but right now it is so cloudy and overcast....

Welcome Mom to 2!

it is supposed to be beautiful here today too but right now it is so cloudy and overcast....
Sorry to hear about your friend. That must be devastating for her. Thank goodness she has a good friend like you:hugs:
How did she know she had an ectopic?
Welcome mom to 2. Don't count yourself out until af shows :hugs:
Dysan- good thing you are temping this month it will give you some valuable info on your cycle!
Faithmum- where are you??? You're killing us, no pressure though. Lol
Bonnie and Fluffy are we waiting until Friday?
AFM- I am on the ferry right now, going to Vancouver. Yes I live on Vancouver Island. I am with Dd and we are going to watch Ds play hockey. He is there the whole weekend for a tournament with his Dad. Should be fun but I'm really tired up at 530 ughhhh....

Well everybody - thanks for the well wishes but 13 dpo and got a BFN with FMU. I know it's not over til AF gets here but I just feel I'm out this month. I'm not surprised because of the no CM this go around. I am a little worried about being 45 and hardly ever ever reading stories of natural conception. Do you think I used my last eggie at 44? It's a shame that resulted in a mc. Just need 1 (or 2) Fluffy eggs!!!! Wish me luck for April girls.

Mom to 2 - Hugs :hugs::hugs: - sit tight there.....hope you see a BFP

Fluffy - Happy Mother's Day! Right after St. Patrick's day eh? You've had a busy weekend haven't you. Nice way to whittle away a few days of the 2ww.

Bonnie - Girl you are busy today! Why was your water deemed unsafe? Sorry if you already mentioned why and I forgot. Thank goodness your friend salvaged her tube.

Dysan - AF has left the building? She was fast. Have you been temping?

MG? You hanging in for the 2ww?

I am believing STRONGLY we will get some BFPs here. Can't wait to see them!!

MG - I was typing when your reply came in.

I've never been to Vancouver but what is funny is that my very first boyfriend (we dated for 4 years) grew up there and now my DF grew up there. That place just got rated as the best weekend getaway in the United States. DF and I may go there for a weekend for our vows.

Bummer about my BFN but - I'm much calmer this month and am taking it in stride.

I have accupuncture tonight - WOO HOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"