Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

faithmum ~ so sorry the witch got you FX for next cycle

bonnie ~ ive had nausea on 2 occasions today,this morning when putting something in rubbish i had to run up stairs lol,and then this afternoon fancied jacket potato for lunch took one mouthful and had another wave of nausea and had to bin it,had 7 pregnancies and only had nausea in last one,FX it leads to a bfp

dysan ~ with my 4th ds we only bd once through entire cycle and concieved and with my 5th ds only bd 3 times and concieved

AFM ~ I am 11 dpo and on cd 25 and got another bfn this morning with cb+ but wasnt fmu,been nauseaus today,temp shot up yesterday but dropped this morning but still above cl,FX just to early

Wow Alin3 and Bonnie - I LOVE that you're feeling nauseated (sicko right?). I hope hope hope we get lots of BFPs here coming up. I'm excited for you all.

Thanks for the info Dysan and Bonnie. What do you all think...good to do that CD3 test? I'm thinking that would be telling - do you know how accurate it is? A lot of false positives or negatives? I haven't peed on much lately so I guess I'm due. :winkwink:

Thanks faithmum was actually sick yes (i hate been sick one of my phobias)

Morning Ladies!
Faithmum- sorry af arrived but I know for me when I figure I'm out I would rather she come quickly to " get it over with" and move on to a new cycle. I wouldn 't worry about your eggs as you got preggo last year.
Bonnie- wow that is a very good sign!! I have this feeling it will be your month. We are definitely due!! I looked at your chart too and maybe an implantation dip on 6 or 7 dpo?(I can't remember) when will you test?
Dysan- it's amazing how fast time is going and that you are almost ready to "try" again! Are you getting the hang of the temping thing. It's very interesting the whole placement of the thermometer because I have been temping for a least 6 cycles and I still have problems once in a while.
Oh I forot, that's for asking Faithmum. DS and is team won all of their games and won the tournament!!! They were so excited. It's so great to see them so excited I love it.
Fluffy- how are you today??

Hi everyone. Catching up after a really bad day.
No I haven't actually gotten sick yet-god I hate throwing up.
Just really nauseous a few times. Eating some chips now hoping it helps
Looks like a dip on day 6. Thinking of testing in the am....
Still early I know.

Hope you all well....

Still early I know.

Hope you all well....

Sorry but not really that you are feeling sick. Lol I hope this is your sign:hugs::hugs: I think you should test in the Am as you have lots of supplies and as you said no shame either. We are all rooting for you:flower:

Hi ladies. I am 35 and ttc #4. Got remarried last year to my sweet hubby who just turned 29. Knew that it might not be as easy as past pregnancies, but finding my hopes still got up despite what my brain says lol. Had mirena in for four years 5 months beforemremoval. AF has been very odd, didnt get af the whole time on mirena. First month was 29 days, then 20, and now i only had 16 days between cycles. Went to doc today (which just irritated me, Im not a patient patient) and was told, you arent as young as you use to be.,this wont be easy. No matter how true that may be really wasnt what i needes to hear. They told me to come back in six months and we would talk again. So, ive joined the forum, Im going to make new friends, and im going to chart, do ovulation tracking with the kits, take soy, and even stand on my head if need be lol. Im blessed with three great boys ages 16,8, and 4...and i know how blessed I am to have them. Never thought I would divorce/remarry, but i want nothing more than to give my husband a child and share this experience with him. Hope to make friends here and find others who know that 35 may be high risk, but it doesnt its hopeless.
Thanks

Still early I know.

Hope you all well....

Sorry but not really that you are feeling sick. Lol I hope this is your sign:hugs::hugs: I think you should test in the Am as you have lots of supplies and as you said no shame either. We are all rooting for you:flower:

Yes no shame haha
It was bfn though
No worries it's early-temps are good.

Welcome newbie momblogh! No fear-I think you are one of the young ones of the group! I'm am 39- trying for #3
I know what you mean never expecting to be divorced and trying again.

Morning ladies :)

Just getting caught up with everyones updates! Update on my own story so far.....currently 8 dpo, bbs ache and yesterday morning had felt sick but I've put it down to taking my ore natal vit on an empty stomach! Today I don't feel nauseous at all :)

Yes Ireland is a lovely country although I take the scenery for granted as I've lived here all my life! I once had an offer from a stranger looking to buy my house because of the surrounding view I had lol......I'd only moved into it!!

Anyways welcome to the new ladies, i have a busy day ahead so I'll get on later.......bonnie are you testing today?????

Out of all of us here theres sure to be a :bfp: here!!!!

Have a nice day all & catch y'al later :)

:dust:

AF due today, so far shes a no-show! I am very regular on my start days, 90% of the time its first thing in the morning so my hopes are up. I am waiting til this afternoon, if still nothing I'm holding urine for three hours and testing. Thats my plan, well thought out...haha. Pray for me ladies!

:dust::dust:
Hi ladies. I am 35 and ttc #4. Got remarried last year to my sweet hubby who just turned 29. Knew that it might not be as easy as past pregnancies, but finding my hopes still got up despite what my brain says lol. Had mirena in for four years 5 months beforemremoval. AF has been very odd, didnt get af the whole time on mirena. First month was 29 days, then 20, and now i only had 16 days between cycles. Went to doc today (which just irritated me, Im not a patient patient) and was told, you arent as young as you use to be.,this wont be easy. No matter how true that may be really wasnt what i needes to hear. They told me to come back in six months and we would talk again. So, ive joined the forum, Im going to make new friends, and im going to chart, do ovulation tracking with the kits, take soy, and even stand on my head if need be lol. Im blessed with three great boys ages 16,8, and 4...and i know how blessed I am to have them. Never thought I would divorce/remarry, but i want nothing more than to give my husband a child and share this experience with him. Hope to make friends here and find others who know that 35 may be high risk, but it doesnt its hopeless.
Thanks

Welcome momblough! Do NOT listen to that ding dong doc. Do you have any idea what I'd do to be 35 again (reproductive wise)??? I am 45 and hopeful...if I were 35 I would know it was going to happen and it's just a matter of time. You WILL get a BFP. I am wondering how your progesterone levels are. Have you had them tested? After my divorce I was so upset that my period went bananas for a long time. They were super short cycles after I bled for about 3 months straight. It was a terrible time and I ended up throwing my progesterone out of wack from all the stress. My doc gave me an injection bolus of Progesterone and it reset everything. I still take progesterone from CD 15 - 26 but that's just in case I get preggo and I don't want my lining to shed early (this will happen with too little progesterone). I hope that helps.

Momto2 - That is SO exciting!! I am praying for you as I write sista.

Fluffy - What a funny story about your home - If someone walked up to me and offered to buy my home I'd hand over everything (cuz with 3 teens it's all almost broken anyway), grab the kids, the dogs and drive away!! I love my home actually it's just that in this market I don't know if I'll ever be able to sell it for what we paid for it - so unless a leprechaun visits me with a fat check, I'll stay here.

Fluffy, Bonnie, Alin3 and MG - SO excited for you girls. Bonnie I know that your test wasn't right this morning and it's just too early. Fluffy and MG are you holding out until 12DPO?

Hey Dysan - did you find a new thermometer? I spaced taking my temp yesterday and today I woke up from my dang period soaking through stuff at 4:00 so I don't think I slept enough to get an accurate reading. Will temp tomorrow though.

:dust::dust::dust: and prayers to you all.

****One more thing (I love this edit button!) - Opinions please - do I do another round of soy or just go natural? I've done the soy for 3 months. Last month I had a strong Ovulation on the OPK. It seems though that soy might mess with the eggs. Thoughts??

Hi Ladies- Mom 2 two I hope you don't get af and get your BFP!!!
Bonnie- sorry to hear about your BFN. It's way too early. Do you still fell nauseated?
Fluffy- when are you going to test?
Faithmum- I would maybe try without the soy this cycle?? I have heard good things about it but try something different maybe?

Hiya ladies

Just popped on here before I hit the hay! Friday is d-day for me! Holding out to test then, not getting hopes up as I don't feel any different! So if it's meant happen it will! I'm not nervous or exited this month probably as I've had so much going on! My baby is 2 tomorrow so this evening has been spent baking for his wee party......and I'm knackered.....

Will check in tomorrow ladies to see how everyone is......goodnight :)

No AF still, but BFN. This is a first. Not sure what to think.

No AF still, but BFN. This is a first. Not sure what to think.

Hmmmmmm..... Do you temp? That is really the only way to know if af is coming or not. I don't know I guess you just have to wait until tomorrow? If af doesn't show in the next few days I would say you should test again?

No, dont temp. I use digital ovulation tests and pre-seed as my only secret weapons. :haha:

Good morning Ladies!
How is everyone this morning? It's weird to come on herein the am and. It have anything happening.
Bonnie- did you test this morning? Are you feeling ok? We haven't heard from you in a while it seems.
Fluffy- how about you? Any symptoms this morning?
Faithmum- you must be getting ready for the whole schedule thing? I won't say the word because I don't like it!
AFM- 10 dpo and just waiting it out. Have been really I tired but maybe a bit better today. Maybe test on Sat if af doesn't show. Lately I have only had a 12 day lp

Hi ladies, just checking in. It has been a busy couple of days and heading out again shortly. Wanted to check on the testing ladies! Any good news to share?

Bonnie where are you? Sorry about your BFN yesterday...what about today? I know you must have tested already...hahaha

Mom to 2? What about today?

fluffy Friday is around the corner and CONGRATS on your baby's b-day.

Welcome to new moms to be!

faithmum I have been horrible at temping. I did not temp for 2 days. I know I should but for some reason I keep on forgetting plus I did not go to buy the BBT. I a taking the B6 though (50mg plus the little extra that comes in my prenatals for a total of 63mg). Do you think it is too much? I could not find pills less than 50 mg in my store i figured that if too much i can take every other day or something...they are too small to break.

I should O end of NEXT week and I plan to take it super easy this month. If we catch the egg, great! If we dont I will not be upset...if we do, we will have a Christmas due date which I a not that excited about - but honestly it is not discouraging enough to NOT TRY. I dont mind a Christmas birthday for my kids but i would prefer not to be in the hospital Christmas time this year - my KIDS adore Christmas and I make a super big deal out of it and I doubt that I will do as much if I a due. It is just one year though...so no big deal...but again, I will not be super dissapointed if we dont catch the egg this month.

OK ladies, off to enjoy this wonderful weather. Will check back tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->