Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Well ladies-I wish I had a bone for you.
Bfn.
On a sensitive strip-shouldn't that be positive by now?:shrug:

Fluffy-can you help us?

Morning ladies:)

How is everyone? Bonnie dont give up......it could still be early for you!! What do you need help with........

My situation is similar to yesterday, no continuation of the pinkish cm that i git yday morning.......so thats not too bad! Had a really bad nights sleep as my baby was in and out of my bed from 2am........so feeling a bit tired now!

I tested this morning using a cheapie sensitive test and :bfn: with an evaporation line! Im not giving up until :witch: arrives so ill be keeping a close eye on any other cm changes and test again in the morning........trying to stay positive........gets hard though!!!

:dust: to all

Was hoping you could help us with a BFP this am.
I would be happy with even what looked like an evap line. I have never seen a hint of anything on mine. I don't even know where the line is supposed to be! Lol

I'll test again in the am. At least my temp was good :shrug:

Sorry you had bad nights sleep
Weird for me-past two nights I have slept straight through! Not even to pee!

Bonnie i never get evap lines either but today its a thicker line so im hoping that tomorrow there might be something more definite!!!!! I usualky see lines but only when i have my glasses on but today i can see this one without them.......ohhhh i realky do hope that the line gets darker but knowing my luch that darn :witch: is sooo wanting to cheese meboff this month too.......

Will keep you informed.......on the slightest darking of a line!!!!!

Bonnie - I wouldn't worry at all. Your temps look great. At this time on your other 2 months you had started to drop a bit. This month it looks like it increased some.

Fluffy - I want to see a picture of that line! Maybe we can see something you can't :winkwink:

Baby Dust to all of you and I'm keeping everything X for you all!!

:dust: :dust:

Bonnie - I wouldn't worry at all. Your temps look great. At this time on your other 2 months you had started to drop a bit. This month it looks like it increased some.

Fluffy - I want to see a picture of that line! Maybe we can see something you can't :winkwink:

Baby Dust to all of you and I'm keeping everything X for you all!!

:dust: :dust:

Idk faithmum. I'm really having a hard time with this today and feel like I'm out. Every time I think about it I start to cry. My heart is opposite the brain right now.

Oh I'm sorry Bonnie. Don't give up hope. Are you still feeling nauseated?

No. Also heard today there is a bug going around so maybe I was fighting it off.

Happy Friday!

Feeling soooooooooo much better today although I sad reading about the BFN here.

I am hoping to O the next week or so and we BD last night simply because we felt like it and not because we had to!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping to take it easy this cycle and not force it and see what happens. On our norm, we BD about 3x weekly so i am hoping that this is enough...of course will use the OPK too b/c i want to see more or less when I O to check on that LP concern that I have.

Ladies keeping my FX for you. Marathongirl testing day tomorrow for you also!!! Excting!!!!

Happy Friday!

Feeling soooooooooo much better today although I sad reading about the BFN here.

I am hoping to O the next week or so and we BD last night simply because we felt like it and not because we had to!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping to take it easy this cycle and not force it and see what happens. On our norm, we BD about 3x weekly so i am hoping that this is enough...of course will use the OPK too b/c i want to see more or less when I O to check on that LP concern that I have.

Ladies keeping my FX for you. Marathongirl testing day tomorrow for you also!!! Excting!!!!

Glad you are feeling better today! It's amazing how you feel better when you are close to O and a new hope.

Bonnie- sorry honey. I know how you feel. If your temps are still up that's a good sign. :hugs: it's so hard. I just spent the whole of yesterday with a friend who is 27 and just had a baby. She smoked and drinks gallons of coffee everyday????? It's not fair she met a guy and got preggo practically the first time they slept together. Remember you are not out until she arrived that witch.

AFM- I wish I had good news as well. I haven't tested but my temp took a huge nose dive this am. Still way above cover line but I think I am out. Just a feeling.... I hope I'm wrong. We need some BFP's

Hey girls!
Just home from work and no spotting today! Tomorrow AF should be due if not Sunday so I'm really hoping it doesn't show!!! Can't really get a good enough pic faithmum as they're so dark and blurred!! I've had evap line last month so I'm not really to exited about it yet! Oh how I'd love to get 2 dark lines.......isn't it wonderful how a small stick can control your life :) may try another test to see if anything appears!!!!

Hey again........have just poas again and the same line has appeared! Not sure but it could well be an evap line again, just thought id share this little piece of useless info lol!
Ill test again in the morning to see if it tells a different tale.......hopefully fx'd

Fx'd fluffy :dust:

Another bit of useless info. Another bout of nausea. I thought I was going to have to pull over several times driving home. Now I'm starving. :shrug:

Ps note: I got home and ate a bowl of crock pot dinner and then proceed to finish the other half of the turkey club from the other night! Oink oink! Wth!

fluffy i think that getting two evaporation lines is super rare!!!!!!! I am actually getting so excted that that this may be it for you!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps the spotting was IB...it certainly sounds like it if bleeding stops. Do you usually spot?
I think this is it. Keeping my FX for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya girls

Ive checked all 3 tests today and theyve all got the evap lines, i dont know what to think!!! Getting nervous now........

I spotted with my first son but i assumed that it was 2 months after i had a D&C for my first loss......i spotted right through to 14 weeks then!

This is on and off a very very light pinkish staining (sorry tmi) and i am hoping it could be ib! Will test tomorrow again and if the line is somewhat darker ill test with frer too........and then (hopefully) ill get to blow the cobwebs off the clearblue digi lol!

Bonnie you were super hungry lol! Thats not a bad sign either!!! I hope some of us get some good news this month!!!

Roll on tomorrow morning!!!!!

Oh ive been able to take a snap shot of the lines on my phone but not sure how to attach them on here!!

MG and Bonnie - Hang in there girls!! I wouldn't worry about the dip since it's above the coverline MG and Bonnie - symptoms sure sound good. Both of you are testing in the a.m. right? I can't wait to log on.

FLUFFY!! You have got to figure out how to get that pic. I would advise you but I've no idea....Bonnie?? Help :wacko:

AFM - still taking my boat load of supplements and took soy last night but kind of really wished I hadn't started it. I would really hate it if I'm making myself infertile with the soy!! I lowered it to 180 instead of 200. Think I should go lower? I've got 2 more nights.

MG and Bonnie - Hang in there girls!! I wouldn't worry about the dip since it's above the coverline MG and Bonnie - symptoms sure sound good. Both of you are testing in the a.m. right? I can't wait to log on.

FLUFFY!! You have got to figure out how to get that pic. I would advise you but I've no idea....Bonnie?? Help :wacko:

AFM - still taking my boat load of supplements and took soy last night but kind of really wished I hadn't started it. I would really hate it if I'm making myself infertile with the soy!! I lowered it to 180 instead of 200. Think I should go lower? I've got 2 more nights.

Don't know much about the soy?? I might try it next cycle if I'm out. I just have this niggly feeling that I'm out:shrug: WE shall see tomorrow.

Fluffy- It sure sounds good to me. I think this may be it for you too!!:hugs:

Bonnie- I think the hunger thing is a good sign... I have been hungry today as well. I would be excited if:hugs: my temp hadn't nose dived this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->