Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

haha-iots not the hunger that was so funny.. its that at 4:30 as i was walking out of work i suddenly felt so sick. i almost pulled over several times on the drive home. i kept scanning ahead saying "ok i know the stop up ahead i can pull of" or "hang on there is no where to pull over right now" :rofl: i even had a burp with a bit of yuk

i was less than a mile from home and it had gradually went away. i was stopped at a stop sign and i was suddenly starving!

i had a bowl of crock pot dinner and then at the other half of a turkey club sandwich!

Hey girls

Just an update, tested with cheapie and frer this am and the line has appeared even though it's faint it can still be seen without squinting! Nothing appeared on the frer so I'm hoping that my hcg levels aren't high enough for the frer test yet!!!

I'm using cheapie 10miu and the frer is 25miu so let's hope they start rising eh!!!

Still have a tiny spot or two and I'm feeling that AF is goin to start so I'm in a confused state today! Trying so much to stay positive bit it's darn hard!

Will try and get my silly little pic up but it could take me a while to find out, maybe it's better trying from the laptop rather than my phone!

:dust:

Hey girls

Just an update, tested with cheapie and frer this am and the line has appeared even though it's faint it can still be seen without squinting! Nothing appeared on the frer so I'm hoping that my hcg levels aren't high enough for the frer test yet!!!

I'm using cheapie 10miu and the frer is 25miu so let's hope they start rising eh!!!

Still have a tiny spot or two and I'm feeling that AF is goin to start so I'm in a confused state today! Trying so much to stay positive bit it's darn hard!

Will try and get my silly little pic up but it could take me a while to find out, maybe it's better trying from the laptop rather than my phone!

:dust:
Wow Fluffy! I would say a line is a line? I thought the frer was super sensitive? That is the one I have always used? Fx'd for you. We would love to see your test up here!
AFM- temp dropped a bit again this am so feeling a bit down. The good thing is that if af holds off until tomorrow I will have had a 13 day lp which is normal for me and the first time since my mc. I guess you need to look on the bright side?
Faithmum- I woke up in the night and suddenly thought of you with the soy and I realized you take dhea as well. I thought dhea was like estrogen on your body and with the soy maybe too much? Idk just a thought?
Bonnie- what's up??

hi fluffy!

sorry about the BFN on the FRE. There are different types on FRE here in USA they sell one that you can test 6 days before you expect AF. However, when you look at the box, the percentage of ladies that are pregnant that get a BFP that ealy is small...i think that 2 days before AF then the percentage is very high - i dont have one handy to check but i remember reading the box a few months back. NOt sure what FRE you have or exactly when AF is due for you.

I am not familiar with the super sensitive tests as i never bought them myself but how cruel to get evaps on every test in indeed those are evaps. you can easily post the photo here when you go to reply click on "go advance" and then you will see a button to include an attachment. Typically, when i take the photo on my phone i email it to my computer and then grab t from there to post it here.
sorry to say that unfortunately, all you can do when this happens in wait it out. If you got a BFN on the FRE chances are you will get a BNF on a digital so dont waste it just yet...

marathon girl any news to share?

marathon girl sorry I missed your post just before mine...i guess that no good news just yet...maybe tomorrow!

I have been up since 2:30. Couldnt sleep. Test was bfn then. Of course now I have no idea of my temp because I was up for 2.5 hrs before normal so ehh. :shrug:
Boobs a bit tender-normal. Cried at tv show this morning -it was sad. No nausea yet but it seems to hit me later and has been every other day so far.

Wondering if I o a day later so dpo is a day earlier? :shrug:

DSD b-party today. Made a cute lion cake. Off to get a balloon for the mailbox.

Fluffy sounds promising
Mg-hang in there.
Faithmum-I know nothing of soy or dhea

I have been up since 2:30. Couldnt sleep. Test was bfn then. Of course now I have no idea of my temp because I was up for 2.5 hrs before normal so ehh. :shrug:
Boobs a bit tender-normal. Cried at tv show this morning -it was sad. No nausea yet but it seems to hit me later and has been every other day so far.

Wondering if I o a day later so dpo is a day earlier? :shrug:

DSD b-party today. Made a cute lion cake. Off to get a balloon for the mailbox.

Fluffy sounds promising
Mg-hang in there.
Faithmum-I now nothing of soy or dhea
keep us posted! Thanks for the words of encouragement. Right now on ferry again to watch Dd play hockey. Feeling a bit sick and smells bugging me a lot but hard to get excited when temps drop,

Hi girls!

Only have a minute but wanted to tell you all that I've got everything X'd for you!

Bonnie -I think you're right and maybe you O'd later than you thought. Sounds like a cute cake - send a pic if you can. I love looking at stuff like that. My cute cake making days are done.....for now :flower:

MG - Thanks so much for thinking about that DHEA. I will look into that! You know the last time I got preggo I wasn't doing anything. Maybe I should just let my body figure it out eh? How was the game? Nausea sounds promising! Let us know if you test!

Fluffy - girlfriend I believe you are preggo!! A line is a line! Have you tested anymore?

FX'd for you all!!!

Dysan - what's up? You're not far away from the 2ww now. I like that you're taking the bd'g approach of just letting it all unfold a bit more naturally. That's much less chaotic.

Here is a pic of the cake.
DB thought it was weird-lol
The kids liked it-thats all that matters!

Nothing new here....no nausea tonight..dinner did smell bad cooking all day but i leave that to tuna and broccoli stink :rofl:

boobs arent even that sore.

how is everyone else doing tonight?

Attachments

• IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1
Here is a pic of the cake.
DB thought it was weird-lol
The kids liked it-thats all that matters!

Nothing new here....no nausea tonight..dinner did smell bad cooking all day but i leave that to tuna and broccoli stink :rofl:

boobs arent even that sore.

how is everyone else doing tonight?

Well ladies I'm officially out:cry: the witch showed up today. I am ok I guess I'm getting used to it:shrug: I guess it's only been 4 cycles since mc and 1 cycle was a chemical. I know it will happen when it's right but..... Also another 25 day cycle with a 12 day lp which is ok. I think 12/14 is normal.
Love the cake Bonnie!!!! Hope you have some good news. You should know tomorrow with your temp!
Fluffy- you are killing us???
Faithmum- thanks for asking. Dd won her game and we went shopping at her favorite store so it was an awesome day. Trying not to stress about af and enjoy my kids:flower:

hugs MG :hugs::hugs:
we may get used to it but it doesn't make it any easier:hugs:
your regular so i wouldn't worry too much.
I'm glad you had a good day and DD won the game!

Fluffy-whats going on?!?!?!?!?!

Hey ladies

Just a quick log in here! Its nearly 1am here and i must remember to put my clock firward as our time changes tonight! Was out tonight and just in the door, having a quick cup if tea here before i hit the hay!
Update from today, havent took anymore tests as ive only 3 left so i dint want to waste them, glanced at the one i did this morning and the line is still there! Ive had a few dots of tinted cm today, tomorrow will ve cd28 for me and over the past 4/5 months my cycles have been 26-28 days, but more so 26 as the :witch: always showed a few days early, so im really hoping she doesnt land tomorrow!!

I am testing again in the morning and hoping i get a more definite answer to this!!! It woukd really drive you nuts.....lol!

Will let you know what the story is tomorrow.........goodnight from me and chat to you all tomorrow :)

hugs MG :hugs::hugs:
we may get used to it but it doesn't make it any easier:hugs:
your regular so i wouldn't worry too much.
I'm glad you had a good day and DD won the game!

Fluffy-whats going on?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks Bonnie. I hope you have better news for us tomorrow!! Fx'd!!
Fluffy can't wait to hear tomorrow!

Well ladies......:witch: has arrived :(

Woke during the night with real bad cramping and I knew she was here :(

Ah well at least I know now that the lines were evaps on the tests :) yes Im disappointed but onwards and upwards as they say........cd1 for me:)

Has anyone got good news :)

Hugs fluffy...

No good news for me.
Temp did a nose dive so I'm sure I'm done:cry:

Bonnie thank you:)
Im done crying for today :( just feeling so down! I really thought that this was my month too:(
I just feel like lying on my sofa all day and not moving, dh has been great and took the kids to his mums house this morning, so ive just cried everything out and im feeling better now.

Im wondering what im doing wrong......and why is it so hard this time around!!!

The way im feeling today is just to give up but part of me says try again but im not sure :( i suppose this is the things life throw in your path to test you!

I feel kinda embarrased due to the fact i was telling you ladies that i was getting the line on the tests, im beginning to hate those little sticks now!!!

Listen to me eh......ill be better later on, its a gorgeous day here and its supposed to be 18degrees today which is warm for this time of year so im going to go out for a nice walk with the dh & kids

Will be on later and hope you ladies have a lovely day :)

Oh fluffy. I know how you feel
I am feeling the same way
I want to stay in bed and hide-DB is waking us up for an early walk
I haven't told DB yet.
I feel like an idiot with all the nausea.
:witch:is here but I know she's coming
I really thought this was it too. :cry:

We can hope fluff

I have already put away the thermometer, the few opk's I have left and tests I have left. I'm not doing it this month. Will go by cycle days that's it.

So frustrating. I know I shouldn't be considering how long others are stuggling. But it is.

:hugs:
We can hope fluff

I have already put away the thermometer, the few opk's I have left and tests I have left. I'm not doing it this month. Will go by cycle days that's it.

So frustrating. I know I shouldn't be considering how long others are stuggling. But it is.
:hugs::hugs:To Bonnie and Fluffy I know your pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"