Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Dysan,
I think your advice is dead on. Faithmum only you can decide though.

The Facebook group is a private one. It can't be searched-it does not show on your walls. You can see it on your own wall but anyone else looking at your page cannot. The only people that can see are those in the group. I use one with a personal group of friends so we can vent without the world seeing but is easier to follow than a group message. I dont have anything on my profile about ttC either.

Thank you thank you thank you. All of you. I am interested in the FB and pm'd my info to you Bonnie.

I think it's great you've got an appointment so soon B - glad you're doing it.

Dysan you advice is spot on. I am reeling still today. I finally fell asleep early this morning (around 5:45ish) and woke at 7 so I'm just exhausted from it all. Funny thing is I got so tired of laying in bed I got up at 2:15 and colored my hair.

He texted me through the night telling me over and over how this was my fault. Using stuff I'd written in my personal email from over a year ago - taking it out of context etc. He apologized but only after insulting the crap out of me and how I didn't make him feel secure enough. We broke up for awhile after the mc because my hormones made me so depressed and I longed for the family I had for 20+ years back. He had done some things when I was preggo the first time that made me wonder. Lied frequently, once I left my phone in my purse while I took the kids skiing and when I unexpectedly returned early he had gotten it out of my purse and was looking at my texts, emails etc. Of course he lied and lied and said he was trying to find music. I don't know....I know I was foolish trusting that he would be different than the first time around but he has been in counseling (I think!).

I have 3 children and I will be content with them. I was excited about having a baby with him. He's never had children and I wanted to share that with him. To offer it to him. The thing is I just laid out $650 (and I'm broke) for 10 accupunture treatments, I'm taking tons of supplements, taking my temps every morning etc AND the mother f***er is getting dates rounded up on Match. He kept saying "I didn't meet any of them so I wasn't unfaithful". He flipping promised them dates in Paris and Rome!! Great thing is I got on Match and notified some of the women he was in contact with about what a jerk he really is!

I am venting away...thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here.

A question for you all - I took an OPK this morning and it came back pretty darned positive. I am only CD8 and my urine was very very concentrated. Do you know if the LH surge is effected by concentration in that it would show a positive in more contrated urine? This is why I am concerned (and this feels so awful to go from wanting a baby to feeling torn and not knowing what to do). We DTD Saturday night. If sperm live for 5 days maximum and if I happen to O early on account of the soy...then what? I know my chances are low but wouldn't that just be my luck??

Oh boy I don't think concentration is so much a factor as it is recommended to OPK in the afternoon and not fmu. It could be the start of the surge so you usually have another 24-36 hrs so I think it would be really pushing it.

This is NOT your fault. High five to you notifying those other women!
I met my DB on match so I feel quite weirded out by this!

Just wanted to say that I agree with Dysan's advice. I had a hard time sleeping last night worrying about you. You are strong I can tell from the stuff that you write on here. He sounds like a very unhappy man and you are an amazing woman who doesn't need this.
I don't think you need to worry about o'ing that early. Please take this time to take care of yourself. The acupuncture will also help you relax so not to worry you can use it
for something else!!

Bonnie- I think that's great that you are taking those steps. I have already done the same and have also had dh checked out.You might want to consider that as well. He might not be impressed but.... it's worth knowing. I'm not on fb but would be interested in being in your little group. I know I'm a geek when it comes to this stuff but I have no idea how to get on fb????
Don't worry about having db's kids when it's your window. All it takes is one sperm. I think I might back off on my regimen this cycle as well. Try something different?

Mg. www.facebook.com!
Pm me your name and I'll search for you

At this point I haven't decide if I'm telling DB about doc yet. But I definitely see the validity in him getting tested as well. I just think right know if anything is an issue it will most likely lie with me. He has 3 kids and wee also a couple of mc's and his youngest just turned 8.

Mg. www.facebook.com!
Pm me your name and I'll search for you

At this point I haven't decide if I'm telling DB about doc yet. But I definitely see the validity in him getting tested as well. I just think right know if anything is an issue it will most likely lie with me. He has 3 kids and wee also a couple of mc's and his youngest just turned 8.

You're right it's better to know for sure that you are good to go before you open that can of worms! I'm sure you are "normal" as well but good to check. I'm thinking I might check again as well. Some people believe that you should also get the 7dpo progesterone test done as well? Just a thought. Oh I guess I am cd3 today so not going to happen this month:dohh:
Don't forget that Gail predicted June so it will happen any time now:winkwink: I would take that as it will happen at the latest in June but maybe before:hugs::hugs:
How are things at work? Have things settled down a bit?

I haven't heard of a 7day progesterone. I thought progesterone testing was for the TWW? I am guessing my progesterone levels are on as my temp seems to stay up pretty well. I am more worried about the eggies. I have had a lot of X-rays over the years so that has be a bit concerned. I will remember to ask about post ov testing at my visit. And any additional pre ov testing he might suggest if another cycle is needed.

I sure hope Gail was right!

Work has leveled out. We have open forums with the CEO Wednesday and Thursday so it will be interesting. I think they are done for now but you never do know. And it will be a challenge with the added work to cover those that are now gone. Some who were let go are still taking it pretty hard I hear.

Looking forward to finding you on fb

ok so some ewcm for me today...i think that i may O any time between thursday-friday as i usually get ewcm for 4-5 days then dries up...i always adsume that when it dries up O already happened...of course i could be off. i did use the opk today after i noticed and it was neg...hoping to be again in my tww by next weekend.

by the way i have been taking the b6. i am not sure if that will affect my cycle so quicly or if it needs time...i have been taking it since cd3 i think...so under 2 weeks. any clue?

ladies where are you? All dissapeared? Ok so we BD last night so I guess that even though I am not forcing it, thus far we had a decent rythm. We BD thursday (i think), Saturday and Monday ...probably not today b/c hubby has a work thing so not coming home until midnight or so..i will be asleep then and truly dont want to push it...but we'll see how we feel tomorrow. Will try an OPK later today also.

I'm around. Waiting for a call from downstairs to run and get labs drawn.

Sounds like you have a good schedule going.

Af is kinda ridiculous this month. Heavy like when I had my IUD. Going through a jumbo every 4 hours and sorry TMI but clots despite the baby aspirin. (yes one up from super plus-my daughter was shocked when she saw the size of it-:rofl:). Hope this is over soon. I'd like to get some just for fun :sex: in!

DB still hasn't really said anything about me getting af. Nor have we talked about this months timing yet. This morning he was talking about next week and the kids being there and I asked if he had by any chance thought about it and counted what else was next week and he said yeah. At least he is aware. I was hoping to just shoot for cd 12-15 as I have ov on 13,14,16. So average is 14. 12-15 should cover all bases. It will be a challenge. But it is every month because of the every other weekend schedule.

Mg. I don't know anything about the b-6
Anyway....where is everyone else?

I'm around. Waiting for a call from downstairs to run and get labs drawn.

Sounds like you have a good schedule going.

Af is kinda ridiculous this month. Heavy like when I had my IUD. Going through a jumbo every 4 hours and sorry TMI but clots despite the baby aspirin. (yes one up from super plus-my daughter was shocked when she saw the size of it-:rofl:). Hope this is over soon. I'd like to get some just for fun :sex: in!

DB still hasn't really said anything about me getting af. Nor have we talked about this months timing yet. This morning he was talking about next week and the kids being there and I asked if he had by any chance thought about it and counted what else was next week and he said yeah. At least he is aware. I was hoping to just shoot for cd 12-15 as I have ov on 13,14,16. So average is 14. 12-15 should cover all bases. It will be a challenge. But it is every month because of the every other weekend schedule.

Mg. I don't know anything about the b-6
Anyway....where is everyone else?

Yay Bonnie!! The FSH looks great. That is good news. Try not to worry about next week. You will catch your eggy. Remember even if you bd twice around O you will be ok really. I know I get all worked up about it as well but I think you have a great attitude about it all:flower:

Thanks MG! It really is a relief to have a piece of the puzzle come back good. I know it's early still and I know it's not a guarantee, but it is just really good to know. And I'm sure we will figure out the bd next week. I'm going to try not to stress. I'm already not temping. Thinking about maybe pulling it out and starting day 10 until 3 days after ov just to confirm. Or maybe not. I don't know yet. Knowing me I'll cave. :rofl: but for now it's away for the first time in 3 months-not sitting on my nightstand-and I'm ok with it. :happydance:

How's your day going? Work till 9-ugh!

Thanks MG! It really is a relief to have a piece of the puzzle come back good. I know it's early still and I know it's not a guarantee, but it is just really good to know. And I'm sure we will figure out the bd next week. I'm going to try not to stress. I'm already not temping. Thinking about maybe pulling it out and starting day 10 until 3 days after ov just to confirm. Or maybe not. I don't know yet. Knowing me I'll cave. :rofl: but for now it's away for the first time in 3 months-not sitting on my nightstand-and I'm ok with it. :happydance:

How's your day going? Work till 9-ugh!

My day is going pretty well. Yes I work late the days I don't have my kids. Of course that means that dh and I don't get a lot of time. Last night though he was so cute and bought me a huge bouquet of flowers to brighten my day. I was too really sad this month when af arrived.

As far as the temping goes I would do the cd10 until after O just to confirm. I know i would feel better knowing for sure even though I don't think I've ever had a cycle where I didn't O:shrug:
Fx'd for us this cycle:hugs:

Awe that was very sweet of dh!
Hope to see you in the other group soon!
And yes ...fx'd and everything else for us all!

bonnie great about your labs! you will get pregnant in no time! i know that cycle 4 seems like youhave been trying forever but you are within normal timing you should rest assured that you are closer to that bfp now!

mg how are you doing? you should join our fb group!

bonnie great about your labs! you will get pregnant in no time! i know that cycle 4 seems like youhave been trying forever but you are within normal timing you should rest assured that you are closer to that bfp now!

I will as soon as I get around to it! I usually do most of my online stuff at work and I've been super busy the last few days so.....
I am feeling better now that af is almost gone. I think I am going to take a more relaxed approach to the bd schedule this time around. This will be my 4 cycle trying since mc so I guess within normal but feels forever!!
Glad you are feeling more relaxed as well. It will happen for all of us I know it!!!!

I will as soon as I get around to it! I usually do most of my online stuff at work and I've been super busy the last few days so.....
I am feeling better now that af is almost gone. I think I am going to take a more relaxed approach to the bd schedule this time around. This will be my 4 cycle trying since mc so I guess within normal but feels forever!!
Glad you are feeling more relaxed as well. It will happen for all of us I know it!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello everyone!

Do you know i havent even thought about this month yet lol......im so fed up with af showing up that ive lost interest! Seriously im not even going to opk this month! Theyre so expensive and ive already spent too much! I was going over everything to see where i went wrong and i dont know!! Yeah cycle 4!!! I thought id be preggers at this stage! My aim is to be preggo before i leave work in august!!! Really hoping that this is the month......god i seem to be repeating myself every god dam month now lol! I really dont think i can take much more of this.......will give it another go this month:)

Dont want to be going to my docs for tests as i dont think my nerves could take it.......will be praying a little bit more this month :hugs:

:dust: to you all & a goodnight from me........:dust:

I know...we all thought we would be by now. My plan was to go out of work in the fall and be home full time. I turned down a new job because i wouldnt have been there that long with planning a september baby. now i am just hanging on at my job now and waiting for the bfp so i can start my final countdown and loose my hour commute!

i am not going to opk this month either. well i have two left that i may use strategically :rofl: i also am not temping currently. it is nice going to bed and not seeing it sitting there on the bedside table. again-that i may pick up for a week around o and then put away...all of my "supplies" are bagged up and away for the time being!:thumbup:

Our time is coming! :dust:

cant wait to see your latest cake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"