TTC 30s/40s Club

hi i am new here 37 and just had an ectopic ttc in 1 month

Hello everyone!

I'm 33 and found out a year ago that my only remaining fallopian tube (already lost the right ovary/tube in my mid 20s) has been blocked by endometriosis and have been on the waiting list for IVF ever since. The IVF consultant we saw in January told us that the treatment could start in the next few months so we are expecting something to start pretty soon now! Despite being told we have almost nil chance of getting pregnant naturally, I still hope and obsess about signs/symptoms of pregnancy like everyone else TTC so I will be joining in with the 2WW threads right up until I start the IVF drugs!!!

Also if there are any ladies going/gone through IVF it would be great to hear from you :)

Hello,i am ttc number five at the mo,came off the pill in dec,i am 37.on cycle three at this moment in time and af is due on thur.heres hoping x:dust:

Are there any good books available to read about infertility or getting pregnant or anything support wise?

I mean i know there are i just wonder if anyone has read any and can recommend something

Hi everyone,I am new here my self,I am 31 and OH is 31,I have 2 kids by ex,he has 2 kids by his ex and we have 2 together and are ttc again,I want one more baby so bad.My oldest is 12 our youngest is 3.Hoping to meet new people and learn how to use this forum and all it's lingo,talk to ya later...baby dust to all...:dust:

Hi all, another newbie. I'm 38 and DH is 43 (my Gosh we sound so old!) His oldest is 20 and we have a 3 year-old. I was on the pill for all of my 20s and half of my 30s before conceiving our son and I had no problems. I'm in the two-week wait and I'm hoping for a BFP soon!

HI all

Room for 1 more?

I'm 35 and Dh is going on 49 trying for our first. Been a bit of a road to get to here. May start a diary on friday. See journey...not so old;)

Just O'd today so DH and I are now in a 2 week wait mode. Can we say chocolate?

:dust: for everybody

Maureen

:hi: morning all!
well i cheated and did a test yesterday :bfn:
i dont know why i bothered cos i know shes :witch: on her way!
Its just that i had pink show of mucus (tmi) 3 days ago and i thought i was gonna start very early!but nothing since just a lot of cramping!
oh well come on you :witch: lets get it over with! :rofl::rofl:
:dust::blue::pink:
baby dust to all! x
tink

Hello Girls,

I'm joining in too. I'm 32, DH is 36. I had 2 m/c May 06 and Mar 07, have now been ttc for 11 months. Still waiting for our first miracle. Seems to be a rocky journey for us.

Baby dust to all!!

hi
im here too, im k 32 dh 33 ttc#2, taking a hell of a long time but we,ll get there, number 1 took longer though, so onwards and upwards
sinead where are you in manchester i use to live in audenshaw
kxx

hi sinead
where about near manchester, i use to live in audenshaw, now living west yorkshire
kx

Hi there

My name is Rosh and i'm 32. Got married last October and been TTC since December. DH is 28 (toyboy!!) and we both thought it would be a lot easier than this to get PG!!!

On 28 day cycle and used OPK this month - got my smiley face on day 14 so fingers crossed the BD worked!

AF is due on 20th but tests say they can be used from 4 days before... just gotta try and wait until next Wednesday without losing my marbles!!!

Good luck to everyone! x

Hello all! I'm Vicky, 34 mum of one (1yr and 9 mnths). Been trying for our second for what seems like forever - I wasn't concentrating the first time round and knew Nothing about TTC - it just happened. This time round I'm looking for signs, counting days like mad, keeping a cycle diary etc but nothing! Trying OPKs for the first time this mnth but not going to tell DH as he'll think I'm getting obsessed (he's right of course!)

Hi All,
my husband and i have been trying to concieve for 7 months without luck,im 41 and desparate to concieve.21 months ago after trying for 4 1/2 years we did concieved only to be told 6 1/2 months into pregnancy that our baby would die at birth and had to end pregnancy.We had a beautiful little boy.I am so desperate to try just one more time.I have since had to have my thyroid removed and noticed that gradually over the months that im not getting much of the wet cervical fluid that i use to have.I have had a 21 day cycle blood test that says i am ovulating and that all is well.The only fluid i have had this month is like creamy/milky fluid and only lasted one day.I dont know if this is fertile as all i keep reading is that watery and egg like is fertile.Can anybody tell me if mine is fertile.Also my husband is having a semen test next week but has had one 4 years ago and he was fine.I just dont understand why we dont get pregnant.I had been bbting for the last 7 months but have now given up as i get so upset in advance.

denise d,

We have been TTC for almost a year now. We got pregnant in Feb and mc in March. Don't give up! I am going to send you bunches of :dust: so you will get pregnant very soon!!!!!! Good Luck!

Hello

I am nearly 33 and DH nearly 32. We have been TTC #1 and stopped BCP last month. Had my AF on time and seem to be very regular after stopping BCP (to the date) .. hoping to BFP in next few months for baba in 09 :happydance:

Good luck everyone

Tanya

Hi All,
my husband and i have been trying to concieve for 7 months without luck,im 41 and desparate to concieve.21 months ago after trying for 4 1/2 years we did concieved only to be told 6 1/2 months into pregnancy that our baby would die at birth and had to end pregnancy.We had a beautiful little boy.I am so desperate to try just one more time.I have since had to have my thyroid removed and noticed that gradually over the months that im not getting much of the wet cervical fluid that i use to have.I have had a 21 day cycle blood test that says i am ovulating and that all is well.The only fluid i have had this month is like creamy/milky fluid and only lasted one day.I dont know if this is fertile as all i keep reading is that watery and egg like is fertile.Can anybody tell me if mine is fertile.Also my husband is having a semen test next week but has had one 4 years ago and he was fine.I just dont understand why we dont get pregnant.I had been bbting for the last 7 months but have now given up as i get so upset in advance.

Hi Denise D,

There's plenty of time - it took us 9 months for our first at the age of 32. The most important thing is not to get too stressed about it all - if you have a genuine worry about your fertility ( i mean not related to age, because 41 is not old), then get yourself as well as your Hubby checked out. Then if you've got a green light, just put plenty of practise in! Don't forget for one second that stress can affect fertility massively- don't so put yourself under pressure. I am 34 and we've been trying for no.2 since no.1 was 6 months, wit no result as yet, but we will get there!!! So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

I'm new to this sight. I'm 44 yrs been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years. I have three kids by my husband who passed away. My Boyfriend has no kids and would like to have at least one. I finally went to a fertility Dr. did the clomid thing did IUI this past Sunday and Monday. I'm so anxious. I tested today,BFN. I'm feeling slight cramping. I just can't seem to wait the days are so long.

Hi :hi:

I'll now tell you a bit about myself and my journey so far. (I'll try to keep it short don't want to bore you :D)

I am 33 and DH is 35. We have been married 19mths but been together 8ys. I came of the BCP in Feb this year had my last pill induced AF then, had a 41CD until my 1st real :witch: arrived on 05/04. I am now on CD14. In am not charting my temp or, using OV sticks just having loads of :sex: Last night I did have a dull ache in my lower abdominal and back ache. I have also been getting tingling/slightly sore boobs on and off for the last couple of days. I got this at Easter when, I would of been due AF if still on the pill. Which I mistook for AF coming as, after being on the pill for 18yrs had no idea what I was feeling was OV pain as, I also had EWCM. Again didn't know what that was until I read some forums then I knew.:D

I have bought some HPT's off the internet and, they are sensitive can test 7 days after conception. But I have no idea when to test as, I have no real idea of when I am due another visit form :witch: Hopefully going by my symptoms it should be around 03/05 AF is due but, I honestly don't know for sure.

I would really appreciate some advice on when to test and, when to get a OV predictor. I was thinking of getting one if I haven't got a :bfp: by the end of next cycle. What do you guys think? Can you tell I am a total newbie to all this.

Thanks for letting me ramble

Love & :hug:

Fingers crossed we all get :bfp::bfp::bfp: soon

Shmoo
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members