TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi Everyone!

I'm Nat, 37 and mum to DS who is 3.5 Now trying for number 2!!

Wish me luck!!

:hug:

Hello I'm new, is there room for me in here?

I'm 37, DH is 41 and we've been together 11 years. We got married last December and we've been TTC #1 since then.

I very easily get addicted to anything once I start, so at the moment I am not charting at all and have not done a single POAS. I know once I do I will become completely obsessed! For the moment I'm just enjoying the journey whilst desperately hoping it doesn't last too long.

Good luck to everyone and hope we all get our BFPs soon.

x

Hello I'm new, is there room for me in here?

I'm 37, DH is 41 and we've been together 11 years. We got married last December and we've been TTC #1 since then.

I very easily get addicted to anything once I start, so at the moment I am not charting at all and have not done a single POAS. I know once I do I will become completely obsessed! For the moment I'm just enjoying the journey whilst desperately hoping it doesn't last too long.

Good luck to everyone and hope we all get our BFPs soon.

x

Snowdrop you sound just like me!! I'm 37 and DH is 45!
I get obsessive too once I start...I've jsut spent a fortune on stuff to predict my fertility!!!! :dohh: I'm trying for #2. Good luck and I ope you get a :bfp: really sooN!

Hi Im Nichole Im 31 will be 32 in may and hubby and I are working on Number 12 because we are crazy , lol our youngest is 5 years old and his oldest is 21 , we have a mixed Family of mine his and ours , we have 4 daughters together and are trying for a boy .

Snowdrop you sound just like me!! I'm 37 and DH is 45!
I get obsessive too once I start...I've jsut spent a fortune on stuff to predict my fertility!!!! :dohh: I'm trying for #2. Good luck and I ope you get a :bfp: really sooN!

:hi:Thanks for the welcome Natalie. So far I've avoided spending money on fertility kits. I keep investigating the options, working out the costs, seeing if I can find them cheaper anywhere else, then I hit the 'buy' button. As checkout approaches I talk myself out of it and close the window. 2 days later I start the process all over again because I can't remember the details of what I decided was best and cheapest! :dohh:. Hope you get your :bfp: soon too!

Knock, knock -- can i come in?? :shy:

My name is yaya. I'm 31 years old, dh is 56 and we are ttc our first baby since February 2008. We are having some problems because of dh's age -- er, IFKWIM hee hee! Everything looks fine from my side so far -- i am charting at the moment.

Looking forward to getting to know u all! :friends:

lotsa love
yaya xx

Welcome Yaya!!!:hug:

You'll get to know a lot of us obsessives....those that start to test at 3 Days post ovulation....that go into waaaay too much details about their signs and symptoms...lol...but if you stick around, no doubt you will join us!!:rofl::rofl:

Hi I am 31 a full time mum and wife. My name is Melissa and I live in the UK. I am new here.

HIya Melissa and welcome to BnB and especially the over 30's club! Here's hoping you get your BFP soon!!!:hug:

Morning all :hi:

Thanks for the welcome Natalie. I'm already obsessed lol so i guess i'll fit in just fine with u all!! Hee hee! Welcome to Melissa as well:hugs:

Oh well, 3dpo for me today but i know that i have no chance this month :cry: as dh was ill with flu during my entire fertile period and we didn't bd once! :cry: So it's a miserable 2ww ahead until the next cycle :cry: Oh well, onwards and upwards i guess! :thumbup: :roll:

It's starting to get chilly here -- winter is coming, so i am sitting here typing while still in my dressing gown lol! Tomorrow is a public holiday here :happydance: so it's a long weekend for me!! Yay!!

Lots of love
yaya xx

I take it you are in the Antipodes then Yaya? It's a lovely Spring day here in Belfast!! I'm waiting for Cycle 2 to start also....I don't hold out hope for this one at all!!:hissy:

:rofl: Hee hee Natalie -- i saw on yr journal that u're a poas addict lol! You should get one of those 'addicted to the stick' blinkies! btw: why are u not holding out much hope for this cycle? Did u get any bd-ing in at the 'right' time? As long as u did, there's always hope! :thumpup: How many dpo are you today?? Sorry if i sound nosey lol!! :dohh:

Oh and yes, I'm in South Africa - so everything is reversed here! If only i could hop on a :plane: to Belfast -- the weather sounds :coolio:

lotsa love
yaya xx

I must add in some of those blinkies....lol

We did the BD once on my OV day (I think) but to be honest....I really can't say for sure 100% that I did it at the right time...I ahve a sneaky suspicion that I am a day out and thus BD AFTER my OV day....hence just waiting for Cycle 2 now...besides...
I ahve my CBFM, my ferning microscope, my fahrenheit thermometer, my OPK and HPT sticks.....I want to at least TRY them all!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, it sounds like u definitely have a chance!! But omg -- all of that ttc 'stuff' sounds fab!! I would LOVE a CBFM --- sooo cool! :coolio: They're way too expensive to buy from here though :cry: so i just have to make do with charting obsessively lol! I'm gonna go and sneak a peek at yr chart :winkwink: -- hope u don't mind! Hee hee!!

xx yaya

Morning all and welcome to Nichole, Yaya and Melissa. It's nice to have company in the 30s/40s club, I was a bit worried I'd be lonely.

Nat, I think we may all come to Belfast today - it's pouring with rain here in the South of England, with the occasional rumble of thunder thrown in for good measure (which makes the neighbour's dog bark incessantly:growlmad:).

When I cave in and start charting I'm hoping you will all be able to give me advice if I get confused. I so nearly started testing this cycle (currently on CD7) but following a trip to the Doctor for something else I am having a blood test in May to check that I'm ovulating, so I figure I may as well save my pennies until next cycle.

All my life my cycle has been completely regular, I came off BCP about 3 years ago and went straight back to a 28 day cycle. Since deciding to think about TTC last October and actively TTC since December my cycle has been all over the place, anything from 20 days to 35 days. Why oh why, just when I need it to be regular :cry:

Any road up, I'm sure all will become clear and as I'm not entirely sure when (and if) I ovulate I don't have the opportunity to get stressed about the 2WW.

Hiya Snowdrop -- nice to 'meet' you lol! Hope u get yr :bfp: soon hun! I know what u mean about yr cycle messing with yr head since ttc! :hissy: I now get 'symptoms' that i swear i never had in my life before (probably did, just never noticed lol!) Well, at least we're all in this madness together hey! :hugs:

lotsa love
yaya xx

Morning all and welcome to Nichole, Yaya and Melissa. It's nice to have company in the 30s/40s club, I was a bit worried I'd be lonely.

Nat, I think we may all come to Belfast today - it's pouring with rain here in the South of England, with the occasional rumble of thunder thrown in for good measure (which makes the neighbour's dog bark incessantly:growlmad:).

When I cave in and start charting I'm hoping you will all be able to give me advice if I get confused. I so nearly started testing this cycle (currently on CD7) but following a trip to the Doctor for something else I am having a blood test in May to check that I'm ovulating, so I figure I may as well save my pennies until next cycle.

All my life my cycle has been completely regular, I came off BCP about 3 years ago and went straight back to a 28 day cycle. Since deciding to think about TTC last October and actively TTC since December my cycle has been all over the place, anything from 20 days to 35 days. Why oh why, just when I need it to be regular :cry:

Any road up, I'm sure all will become clear and as I'm not entirely sure when (and if) I ovulate I don't have the opportunity to get stressed about the 2WW.

My cycle is pretty much 27 days, but since I have been charting on FF (up until this cycle only my periods to get my cycle lengths!) this is my cycle history:

03/09/07 - 21 CD
24/09/07 - 18 CD wot????
12/10/07 - 25 CD
06/11/07 - 24 CD
30/11/07 - 26 CD
26/12/07 - 23 CD
18/01/08 - 27 CD
14/02/08 - 27 CD
12/03/08 - 27 CD
08/04/08 - ???

Thanks for sharing your history, I've just joined FF (I knew I'd get the charting bug!) but am only charting cycle lengths at the moment. My history is:

24 CD
25 CD
28 CD
20 CD where did that come from????
35 CD eh???
25 CD
25 CD

I'm hoping that have had two the same in a row things are settling down.[-o<

Hi

I'm Shel, 39 this July, dh 40 in October, I have dd 15, ds12 and dd 20 months.

I also have 5 angel babies, I lost number 5 last Tuesday.:cry:

Seeing as we arnt getting any younger we have decided to look forward rather than back and as much as it hurts to concentrate on ttc'ing again, so we are going to start trying again straight away.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Shel xx

HI Shel and welcome to the forum!!

Sorry to hear about your losses, but hopefully you will have a stickie very soon!! Loads of :hug: and :dust: coming your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->