TTC 30s/40s Club

Welcome to Shel! So sorry to hear about yr losses hun :hugs: Sending u some extra sticky :dust:

How's everyone else doing today? I'm on a public holiday :happydance: so just chilling! :lolly:

yaya xxx

Hi Shel, welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear of your losses, sending you lots of :dust:and :hug:.

Hello everyone! I went for my test on Saturday :hissy: and it came back :bfn: I just thought this one would be Positive since I had an IUI.
I'm hopeing to have a IVF This time if the Dr says its ok.

I was just wondering who's Nat? Are you from Belfast? I have a trip planned for this July to Ireland. Landing in Shannon and leving from Dublin. We have a two night stay in Belfast. Anyway hopefully I'll beThree months by then.

here's to everyone.:dust:
Kat

HI Kat I'm Nat :rofl: from Belfast...i'm hoping I'll be bumpy too by then...if we both are we can meet and see who's the biggest!!! :happydance::happydance:

Where is everyone??????

We're all off peeing on sticks, missing and making a mess on the floor, scrubbing the floor, checking the stick and then falling into a heap cause it's a :bfn: since we're only 5 DPO....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We're all off peeing on sticks, missing and making a mess on the floor, scrubbing the floor, checking the stick and then falling into a heap cause it's a :bfn: since we're only 5 DPO....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im not sure where I belong but Im closer to 30. *waves*

Hi and Welcome Bethane! :hi: Good luck on your ttc journey hun.

Why don't you come over and join us in the ttc journals section? Would love to hear more about you & your story.

Yaya xxx

Hi Guys, You're not alone, I just turned 30 and the hubby is 37 and were TTC #1 6 months now.

I'm kinda having a rough time as two of my friends are having babies. One gave birth last week and the other is due in June.

But enough of that sad stuff, ladies lets work together and get our BFP's

Hey everyone...my name is Holly, and I'm 34 yrs old, DH is 30. We are ttc #1. We're charting and stuff, and pretty anxious to start a family. So glad there is a forum for ppl my age.

Hi another newbie.

Im 34 and my DH is 40 - TTC #1 (DH has 2 children from previous marriage).....

Only 2nd month ttc so Im forever hopeful.

Hope you all get your BFP's very very soon!!

Welcome to the clan Coral, call upon anyone of us if you have any questions!!! I hope you get your :bfp: very soon!!!
:hug:

Hello, am new to all this (forums, etc)....but seems good!

Am 30 and husband 31, ttc first, but have had to go on clomid as not ovulating. Also trying to lose weight in the process as think that will help [arg, I can think of nicer things to do! :) ]

Good luck to all you 30+ year olds out there!

Welcome vtgirl and good luck with getting a :bfp: and losing the weight....I need to also!! :dohh:

Hello, am new to all this (forums, etc)....but seems good!

Am 30 and husband 31, ttc first, but have had to go on clomid as not ovulating. Also trying to lose weight in the process as think that will help [arg, I can think of nicer things to do! :) ]

Good luck to all you 30+ year olds out there!

Hiya vtgirl!!

Welcome to BnB! I was wondering if there is anything in your nickname as i live in a town called VT? You'll know what I mean if you live here too perhaps?

Hi there,

DH and I are both 29, turning 30 in a few months, TTC#1, been TingTC since January 2008.

I really need some emotional support right now because I feel so alone on this TTC journey. I haven't told any friends or family that we are TTC so it's starting to wear on me.

What wears on me the most is:
1. Seeing friends, family, etc. all around me getting P.
2. Having ppl around me say things like, "Planning for a baby yet?"

I'm especially bothered today because I saw a coworker of mine after about 1 year and she's P. : (

Anyway, gotta go.

Hiya CloudyDay and welcome to the forum...I think I can safely say that this will be one place you can share your journey both ups and downs with people who know EXACTLY what you are going through!!

Don't be afraid to call out to anyone of us on your journey and here's hoping for a :bfp: for your real soon!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->