• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi Cloudy Day,

Welcome to the club. I know how it feels to see other getting preg around you. I also havn't told my family I'm TTC and having to answer questions constantly about when you're starting a family get to me. Lots of :hug::hug::hug: and :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you. hope u feel better.

https://tt.lilypie.com/IqKrm4/.png

Hiya vtgirl!!

Welcome to BnB! I was wondering if there is anything in your nickname as i live in a town called VT? You'll know what I mean if you live here too perhaps?

I am from a state in US called Vermont (VT for short), but live in Northern Ireland now, however will always be a VT Girl in my heart! :)

Cloudy Day,
I know what you mean about the questions, wish I had a quick witted response to give you, but I just try to think it is because people care. Good luck!

vtgirl, anya, nellis: thanks so much for that support. It really helps to have found a place where everyone truly knows what I'm going through.

Hi, it's me again!

After taking some time to peruse the posts in this thread, I'm starting to pull out of my "feeling sorry for myself" mood. What a wonderful community this is. :hug:

I hope it's okay that I jump right in and ask for your feedback! I'd love to hear what you think of my FF chart so far. (Sorry for the long post).

Last cycle, I had all kinds of P signs that I'd never noticed before during any cycle (tingly/itchy nipples, bloating/gassiness, constipation, mild nausea, fatigue, slight pulling sensations in abdomen area). I also had a really great looking BBT chart. I got REALLY obsessed and really thought it was THE BFP.

AF came soon after that bout of excitement. :hissy:

I was quite devastated so I told myself to try not to get so obsessed next time around. Been doing pretty well because I've been really busy at work. But, I must say that I have always been and still can't help but be a BBT ADDICT! :blush:

Here's a link to my FF homepage. Scroll down past the chart overlay for this cycle's chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fb197

I don't want to get overly excited again but this cycle, my temp is staying at a moderately elevated but still elevated level longer (9 dpo) than it has in the past (I think 7 dpo is the max in the past). Is it looking like a potential P so far???

Hi Cloudy Day!! Just looked at your chart and I would say you are in with a good chance this month! Keep my fingers crossed for you xxx :hug:

I am from a state in US called Vermont (VT for short), but live in Northern Ireland now, however will always be a VT Girl in my heart! :)

There are a few of us here from Northern Ireland!!! :happydance::hug:

:hug:Cloudy Day don't forget to start a Journal where we can follow your progress!! Also if you want to you can put your FF chart into your signature too! :hug:

Oh BOOO... temp took a dip today. :cry:

I'll still maintain faint hope that it's an implantation dip but not holding my breath. I've already got my Diva Cup ready for :witch:... I JUST KNOW she'll make an appearance tomorrow.

:hug:Cloudy Day don't forget to start a Journal where we can follow your progress!! Also if you want to you can put your FF chart into your signature too! :hug:

Hi Natalie! (Or do you prefer Nellis?)

Wonderful suggestions! I finally hit 5 posts so I can now add a signature. : ) I'll look into starting a journal when I have more time (doubt I can find the time... work's going to be busy for a long while yet).

Am I going against etiquette if I share my progress on the thread rather than in a journal? Just want to make sure before I post more reports.

Okay, I'm falling right into my obsession again!! I've updated my signature with a few little bits. Sorry... just HAD to post this to see how it all looked!!

Hello to the 30's club! My name is Julie and I'm 30. I've also been obsessed with my cycles and ttc and posting, so I will have to control myself. This is a new site and I've never heard of it before.

I have had some serious issues with ttc. I tried for about 2 years for my now 2 1/2 year old. I did all the testing, and was about to begin fertility meds when I had to wait for AF to come and it never came. I finally tested and saw my very first :bfp: after who knows how many :bfn:'s. I was astonished and overwhelmed with joy. At my first appointment I was offered an early U/S due to a genetic disorder that one of my brothers has. I was excited, but it was one of the worst days of my life. The tech was so awful and told me that I was empty, there was no baby growing and I needed to clean myself up and go out to schedule a D&C. I was in shock! Something I had wanted to for so long was happening, but not! So, I balled my eyes out :cry: and would not schedule a D&C. I hadn't even met with a doctor yet!!! It was just an awful experience. So after a few days of misery, I decided I wasn't going to take the news of those awful people. I got a second opinion, and thank God! The second doctor was a naturopathic doctor and she saw no signs of a miscarriage and asked me to wait a couple weeks and if nothing started, she would schedule another u/s...and so I did! I cried every night and my wonderful dh would tell me to have Hope. I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum from the first doctor, but after 2 weeks...and a second u/s...I was crying on the bed and I saw what looked like a lil peanut and I had to ask..."Is that a baby?" YES!!! It was with a heart beat of 171 bpm and everything perfect. She was born 8/4/05 weighing in at 9lbs. 10oz. and 24" long...and she's named Hope!

I wanted to have another one right away and have not stopped ttc. I breastfed for 18 months, and so didn't get AF back for about a year...but have been TTC ever since Aug 06 and nothing!

I'm not going to let myself obsess though because I am lucky enough to at least have one baby and if I only get to have the one...I'll be thrilled! I also deal with a lot of separation since hubby is a sailor, so I have to keep in mind that sometimes we hit it on the nail and sometimes we miss it...we had one more shot this past month. He is now deployed for his 8 months. I have HIGH hopes for this cycle and wanted to post on here to get some encouragement.

Sorry for my NOVEL!

I am CD 22 of a normally 30 day cycle. Lot's of symptoms, but I always do...so trying to stay level headed until AF is late! Here's to hoping!

Julie

HIya I'vegothope...what a fabulously encouraging post that was...and welcome to BnB!!! :hug: I'm TTC#2 now as well...DS is 3.5yrs old and I'm ready for another one...:happydance: But as you say I've got a wonderful son, so if another one doesn't happen it's not the end of the world!! :cry:

Hi Guys

Well i'm CD19 of 28 day cycle - i have sore nipples and some cramping BUT my CB OPK has not detected and LH surge so i don't seem to have ovulated??? Bizarre... would just like AF now please!xx

Hi Ivegothope!!!!

That's some story - what an idiot the first doctor was!!! Welcome to BnB and hope you have lots of fun here - I do! :hug:

IveGotHope, so glad you didn't listen to that first crabby tech. That's a cautionary tale to all of us. We shouldn't always take the first opinion given to us... especially if we've got a feeling they're wrong.

Funny... I pushed aside some work I was supposed to do and created myself a TTC journal! (What's more important than TTC anyway???) :shrug:

Hi Ivegothope, welcome to bnb. DOn't worry about the novel we all do it sometimes. Glad to see that you have been maintaining a positive outlook on TTC#2.

Hi, ...if your old what does that make me. Im 35 and my DH is 40. We've been trying for a year now with one mc late last year. Ever since the mc my cycles have been completely 'up the shoot' (regular as clock work b4), and therefore haven't a clue when my ovulation will occur. Have been extremely stressed out because of it, but am in the process of trying to chill and just 'keep topped up' as my doctor so delicately put it....oh my poor DH. Currently trying a course of reflexology to help, and so far this past two weeks I feel more relaxed and as my name suggests 'Hopeful'. Thing is getting pregnant seems so easy until you start ttc!!!.
Good luck to you all trying xxx

Hiya Hopeful! Yeah, perhaps ignorance is bliss after all! When you start this TTC stuff you just keep finding endless things you should or shouldn't be doing/eating etc and it all starts to get a bit surreal! Welcome to BnB though- you are in good company here!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->