• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome, too. I do hope that anyone would listen to my story and make sure they get a second opinion on anything they don't agree with. I am on CD 25 and BOY do I want to take a test...especially with Mother's Day tomorrow, would just be so cool to get a BFP...but then I remind myself how uncool it would be to not and it keeps me from using that one last test I have sitting under my sink at this very moment.

I plan to test on the 15th, so here's to holding out that long! Keep fingers crossed for me.

Hi, All.

Just joined today. I was 34 last month and my husband was 36 last month (in writing that looks so old !!!) My hubbie and me have been TTC since August 2007. We have already been blessed with a little boy who is now 6 who we concieved after 2 months of trying so obviously not so lucky this time. Looking forward to getting some advice from you all.

Sue:hug:

Welcome to BnB Sue, I hope you guys get there fast! Ask away whenever you need something.

Hi, All.

Just joined today. I was 34 last month and my husband was 36 last month (in writing that looks so old !!!) My hubbie and me have been TTC since August 2007. We have already been blessed with a little boy who is now 6 who we concieved after 2 months of trying so obviously not so lucky this time. Looking forward to getting some advice from you all.

Welcome Sue!!

I'm TTC#2 also. I'm 37 DH is 45 and DS is nearly 4!

You'll find plenty of advice, witty anecdotes and some right daft people here too (I include myself in the latter category!!)

:hug:

Thanks Alexandra. Gosh if I asked away i'd never stop. My husband developed an irregular heart beat about 3 years ago and is now on beta blockers which we are beginning to think may be the reason for our non-ception. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Sue

I am not particularly familiar with that. I haven't however, ever seen betablockers listed as the type of medication that's cause for male infertility.

Have you asked his cardiologist or even your GP if there's reason to be anxious? In as far as you know -charts, OPKs, CM, etc- you're Oing as normal, right? Have you been on BCP for the past few years?

Hi, All.

Hiya Sue!! and welcome to the nut-house! I'm 34 (DH is the same) and we are also TTC no.2 (no.1 is almost 2 now). Hope you get to find some answers here and good luck :dust: for this cycle :hug:

Just thought i would introduce myself I am 30 years old OH is 35 we have 3 kids 2 together 1 from my previous relationship my kids are all girls and are 11, 8 and 7. Have been ttc since december 07 got a BFP in jan 08 but sadly AF showed up a few days later but i have had a slight hormone problem for a while cycles jumped from being 32 days down to 26 then seemed to stick like that got a BFP 21st March 08 but miscarried on 11th April 08 it has been a hard pill to swallow for me having had 3 pregnancys straight off with good outcomes but i am feeling stronger emotionally every day i am still waiting for AF after miscarriage as soon as i get AF will be back full on ttc best of luck to all xx

Just thought i would introduce myself I am 30 years old OH is 35 we have 3 kids 2 together 1 from my previous relationship my kids are all girls and are 11, 8 and 7. Have been ttc since december 07 got a BFP in jan 08 but sadly AF showed up a few days later but i have had a slight hormone problem for a while cycles jumped from being 32 days down to 26 then seemed to stick like that got a BFP 21st March 08 but miscarried on 11th April 08 it has been a hard pill to swallow for me having had 3 pregnancys straight off with good outcomes but i am feeling stronger emotionally every day i am still waiting for AF after miscarriage as soon as i get AF will be back full on ttc best of luck to all xx

Hiya Dizzynic and welcome to the TTC forum! :hug:

Hiya Lulu! Hope you have a good time here - it's a great forum! :hug:

I haven't checked this thread out for a while and there seems to be loads more people in our club. Hello to all of you :hi:

I look forward to catching up with you, although you'll discover I'm not very chatty - I mostly just lurk :shy: and only pop in with a comment from time to time.

Sending you all loads of :dust:

x

Hi

I am Nicola, I am 32, and TTC number 1.

Its been 7 months now.

x

i'll be 37 in July and hope to be knocked up before then..hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads