• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

I just turned 33 :( No BFP yet for me!

oooh an old farts board, nice!!!

I'm 35 next month and hubby is 36, ttc#3 for me, #1 for him :)

I am not particularly familiar with that. I haven't however, ever seen betablockers listed as the type of medication that's cause for male infertility.

Have you asked his cardiologist or even your GP if there's reason to be anxious? In as far as you know -charts, OPKs, CM, etc- you're Oing as normal, right? Have you been on BCP for the past few years?

Thanks for that - not sure either whether Betablocks would cause a problem but they do list a possible side effect as infertility. He also has zinc deficiency which I know is a definite requirement for sperm so he's on drops for that at the moment!!! I am Oing regularly, sorry to be so useless but don't know what CM or OPKs or BCP codes are??? Very new to this. :dohh:
Cheers
Sue :hug:

Hi all!

I'm 36 and a mum of 3 (aged between 13 and 8). I lost (what would have been) my 4th baby last year. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy which ruptured at 11 weeks. I am now TTC again, and obsessed with charting and temping and checking CM and generally testing!!

Lots of love and luck and baby dust to you all,
xxxx

HI,
Im new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself!
Im Char, 34 and I have a son who'll be 2 next month. Me and my OH have decided to try for another baby few days back, so I guess this is where the fun begins!!
It only took 2 months to conceive the last time, so here's hoping for the same! :witch: ,<<love it!!

Hi. Just thought I would introduce myself. Both of us are 35. TTC and nothing so far. Vasectomy reversal done Feb 14/07 and been trying ever since. He has 2 from former, I have one from former but we'd like one together. Anyone had any luck at our age after vasectomy reversal.

Thanks for that - not sure either whether Betablocks would cause a problem but they do list a possible side effect as infertility. He also has zinc deficiency which I know is a definite requirement for sperm so he's on drops for that at the moment!!! I am Oing regularly, sorry to be so useless but don't know what CM or OPKs or BCP codes are??? Very new to this. :dohh:
Cheers
Sue :hug:

Hiya Sue!

CM is cervical mucus, OPKs are ovulation prediction kitsand BCP are Birth control pills. You'll get used to all the abbreviations - it saves time when typing!!!

Welcome newcomers! I'm new myself but have been on every day since joining a week or two ago. I'm addicted to BnB! This is a wonderful community, full of very warm, supportive (not to mention hilarious) ladies!

Hola Ladies
Just joined and am looking around. Getting many laughs from you all. I am 30, will be 31 at the end of the month, trying to hold on to saying I am 30 and not I am IN my 30's! We are TTC #1 X 12 Mo. Using CBEFM for 2nd cycle, anyone use this thing and get results? I am 4DPO and holding my breath. Best of luck to all

hiya and welcome!! I'm on my first cycle using the CBFM....got some nice results, but a little later than I was expecting...:rofl:

hiya and welcome!! I'm on my first cycle using the CBFM....got some nice results, but a little later than I was expecting...:rofl:

I like that it does all of the work for you. I would forget my head if it wasn't attached so if all I have to do is press a button and pee then I am all for it. Hope it works for you

Hi guy's,

Im 32 and so is my husband. We have been ttc child no 1 for almost 2 years. I am under a gynae consultant, I have been diagnosed with PCOS and told I don't ovulate but have only had 1, 21 day blood test. I have had a HSG which came back clear, thank god. My husband has been told that he has a low sperm count. In feb we were put on the waiting list for IVF. Which in our area is 1 year so not too bad.

I have an another appointment with my consultant and hope to start Clomid in June. I can't wait, we have had to wait for all the test results so hope our journey can now start. Sorry I don't want to bore you all so will end this here.

I can't wait to get to know you all and want to wish you all luck and we will all get there very soon.

Take care and thanks for reading this essay XXXX

I like that it does all of the work for you. I would forget my head if it wasn't attached so if all I have to do is press a button and pee then I am all for it. Hope it works for you

I got so carried away I actually woke this morning, took a stick, pee'd on it and went to put it in the machine, only for it not to request one!!!! :dohh::dohh::rofl:

I got so carried away I actually woke this morning, took a stick, pee'd on it and went to put it in the machine, only for it not to request one!!!! :dohh::dohh::rofl:

Overachiever!! Mine confused me this month when it stopped asking for sticks on my 1st day of PEAK. I guess it knows what it is doing so I won't question it.

Hi All,
I'm new here, we've been ttc for a few months. I just turned 40 and my other half is 36. I'm 14 DPO but having been having pretty standard-for-me preAF cramps so not too hopeful. The cramps keep stopping though, none yesterday at all, and come back again overnight. So I have a tiny little hope...
Good luck to all of you out there..

Hi All,
I'm new here, we've been ttc for a few months. I just turned 40 and my other half is 36. I'm 14 DPO but having been having pretty standard-for-me preAF cramps so not too hopeful. The cramps keep stopping though, none yesterday at all, and come back again overnight. So I have a tiny little hope...
Good luck to all of you out there..

Hiya Pippy and welcome to BnB! Sounds like you have some good-looking symptoms there! Lots of :dust: coming your way! :hugs:

Hi! Im 38 in June my hubby is 29 :blush: we been together 9 half years now I already have three beautiful boyz 19,17 and 14
and currently going to get my tubal reversal procedure!! wahhoo! :happydance:

Hi I'm Tina. I'm 33. I have two kids (5&3). I have two angel babies (08/07 &12/07). I have been TTC #3 since 2006. I am now getting a little help with that. I have short cycles (25 days) so I get lots of "trying" in there.

Hi I'm Tina. I'm 33. I have two kids (5&3). I have two angel babies (08/07 &12/07). I have been TTC #3 since 2006. I am now getting a little help with that. I have short cycles (25 days) so I get lots of "trying" in there.

Hiya JASMAK! And welcome to BnB! Good luck and sending some :dust: your way! :hug:

Hiya...

I am 36 my DH is 35 and DS is 4. I have been TTC # 2 since Jan 07 had a m/c July 07 then had a bit of a break to get married and get my head around it all and have been trying again since Jan 08.

My cycles are around 28-38 days nightmare so far :witch:has not shown her face but I did a CB digi test on Monday and was greeted with a :bfn:.

Good luck to you lovely ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->