• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

Welcome Boobaby04!!!

Good luck on getting your :bfp: real soon!

:hug:

Hiya...

I am 36 my DH is 35 and DS is 4. I have been TTC # 2 since Jan 07 had a m/c July 07 then had a bit of a break to get married and get my head around it all and have been trying again since Jan 08.

My cycles are around 28-38 days nightmare so far :witch:has not shown her face but I did a CB digi test on Monday and was greeted with a :bfn:.

Good luck to you lovely ladies :hug:

Hiya Boobaby and welcome to BnB! We all love it here and I'm sure you will too!
:hugs:

Hiya...

I am 36 my DH is 35 and DS is 4. I have been TTC # 2 since Jan 07 had a m/c July 07 then had a bit of a break to get married and get my head around it all and have been trying again since Jan 08.

My cycles are around 28-38 days nightmare so far :witch:has not shown her face but I did a CB digi test on Monday and was greeted with a :bfn:.

Good luck to you lovely ladies :hug:

:hug: Sorry to hear about the uncooperative and tardy :witch: Hope she comes soon. I have a fairly regular 28 day cycle but on the odd occasion (once or twice a year) AF is late. It was especially annoying the last time she was late because she delayed the start of my TTC journey by a whole month. Anyway, welcome to BnB... I can see you've already got a good number of posts under your belt! :happydance: You're officially addicted!

:hug: Sorry to hear about the uncooperative and tardy :witch: Hope she comes soon. I have a fairly regular 28 day cycle but on the odd occasion (once or twice a year) AF is late. It was especially annoying the last time she was late because she delayed the start of my TTC journey by a whole month. Anyway, welcome to BnB... I can see you've already got a good number of posts under your belt! :happydance: You're officially addicted!

Thank you I hope you get your :bfp:soon I am addicted just checking it out before I go to bed feel like I miss something otherwise :dohh:

:dust::dust:to you x x x

Hello there everyone. I am Greta and live in the Midlands, UK. I'm 39 and my fiance is 36! Because of my age we want to TTC for six months now rather than delay to set a wedding date. I was not sure how to start a new thread.

I am afraid I met my man later in life (two years ago) and unfortunately time has marched on. So I am just praying and hoping it will still happen.

This is the second month of TTC and I'm really trying not to get obsessed with it!. I have a regualr 27/28 day cycle and think I know when O, which is around CD 11.

We Bd on day 9 this month, and I wanted to again on day 10 or 11 but am a bit frustrated cos partner doesn't seem to respond to the pressure of "this is the time" and it all seems a bit forced..so I am trying to be more subtle about it. Do any of you have this problem? Bit intimate question I know!

Anway, spose the key is to just focus on other parts of life, like getting fit and having fun. Well good luck everyone, I am looking forward to hearing your stories. x.

Hi Greta and welcome to BnB! Don't worry - you are not alone on this site - we are all going thru the same ups and downs so come on in and obsess with us!

My DH doesn't like us only :sex: for the sake of TTC, so I try to make sure we do it on plenty of non-essential days so that he doesn't start to think that's the only reason why we do it (but of course it really is, since it's all part of the strategy :lol:) I do tell him when the most essential days are, and if he moans that the spontaneity has been lost I just gently remind him that he gets plenty so he shouldn't be moaning and that he really wants another little :baby: too.

Good luck hun!

PS for TTC posts, head off to the TTC forum! (click on the butterfly at the top if u get lost! ):hugs:

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself to this group as I will be 30 in a couple weeks. My DH is 24 (Scandaless ;) ) Started TTC this month so will keep you all updated as it happens.
Good luck to all you ladies on your :bfp: !!!

Greta

There are always going to be time when it feels like a chore. Like magic says, we try to do it whenever and where ever (tmi?!) so that he doesn't feel used, as if!

We all know the truth, we just shelter the men, they are sensitive ya know.

Best of luck to ya and welcome.

Twist,
An early welcome to your big 3-0! I think it is a great age. Things seem to make more sense now ( I just turned 31) Good luck to you on your journey.

Thanks Ladies. We're wonderful us girls, I'm sure of it. Yes my OH would love a baby too and would be so happy I know. Oh well, here's hoping. x

Hi
I am new to this forum. I am 39 and DP is 36 and we are TTC #1. Not much luck so far - miscarriage at 11 weeks last year and then 2 chemical pregnancies since then + another one about 3 years ago.
On Clomid now - took 50mg for 3 months and just upped dose to 100mg this time so hope this works this time!!
Sending lots of babydust to everyone on here
Billy

Billy

Welcome. Sorry to hear your journey has been such a hard one. Here's wishing you a short stint in the TTC forum!

Thanks RoRo!
I am hoping by joining a new forum it might bring me more luck. I have been posting on a couple of other forums over the last year or 2 but they are soooo quiet that I thought I'd join a busier one to get more support.
I am only on CD6 today so last dose of Clomid tonight (with all the night sweats that come with it!) and then the madness begins!
Must go to sleep now - I have to get up at 5.30 tomorrow to walk the dog before work
Billy

Well this one is very busy. I did the same thing, I joined another site and posted a question, that was over a month ago and no one has read it let alone responded to it!

You can count on tons of support and responses from all the ladies. You should check out the waiting to ovulate thread, we are all waiting. Seems like the same story all the time, wait to ,wait to test, wait to finish AF! Always waiting..GRRR.

5.30 is a very early day. Good luck!

Hi Ladies, I have been on the WTT board for a while following M/C at 7 weeks and have been waiting for first AF which has now arrived so I will be joining you ladies later this week :happydance: I am so excited to be trying again but also very apprehensive!! I am 38 (39 next month) and have a DD who is 14 to my first marriage, I re-married in 2006 and DH is only 30 and doesn't have any kids.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Hello billy and carlilly... welcome! :hugs: billy, are you from Surrey, UK or Surrey, BC? I'm secretly hoping it's BC cuz there's so few of us Canucks on this board! ;) I also joined this board because all the other ones were super quiet and unsupportive. BnB is truly amazing! Lookin' forward to reading about your TTC journeys!

BTW, would one of ya mind filling me in on what Clomid's all about?

Hi Cloudy!
I am from Surrey UK so a long way from you!
Clomid is a drug that is given to help people who have PCOS - I am not sure if I have PCOS but they think my miscarriages may have been due to poor egg quality or undeveloped eggs and the Clomid is meant to do something to your hormones at the beginning of your cycle so you ovulate. Since starting on 50mg for 3 onths I have OV'd on CD14, CD21 and then cd14 again! I always used to OV on about CD10 - 12 and my LP used to be about 11 or 12 days and now my LP is 14 dys min. I am on CD9 today so gearing up for OV at the weekend!! I took 100mg of Clomid this month on CD2 - CD6
Hope that helps - it is not a very medical description of what Clomid does though
Billy x

Thanks for filling me in Billy. I keep reading about Clomid on the forums and never got around to researching what it's all about. I just looked into PCOS as well... you got me curious enough to actually make an effort to look it up. My heart goes out to all you gals who have to deal with PCOS. I hope the Clomid will do the job it's supposed to for you Billy. :hugs:

Hey everyone
I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd say hi - i'll be 32 in august and my dh is 35 we live in cumbria, uk and got married in march 08 and have been ttc since dec 07. we both have children from previous relationships that were conceived first month of trying so we're getting a bit worried about why its taking a bit longer for us.
hope everyone is well
chat soon
anouska

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116